Meeting Mr. Gang Leader ✔️

Bởi queenfaith__

Completed ••••••• "Tomorrow you'll call them and tell them you ran away and that you're fine. You're going t... Xem Thêm

Authors Note
Chapter 1- Chloes pov
Chapter 2- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 4- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 5- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 6-Sebastians p.o.v.
Chapter 7- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 8- Sebastians p.o.v.
Chapter 9- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 10-Sebastians p.o.v.
Chapter 11- Pits p.o.v.
Chapter 12- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 13- Sebastians p.o.v.
Chapter 14- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 15- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 16- Sebastians p.o.v.
Chapter 17- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 18- Sebastians p.o.v.
Chapter 19- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 20- Sebastians p.o.v.
Chapter 21- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 22- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 23- Chloes p.o.v.
Chapter 24- Paedros p.o.v.
Chapter 25- Sebastians p.o.v.
Chapter 26- Chloes p.o.v.
Epilogue- Chloes p.o.v.
Another Authors Note

Chapter 3- Sebastians p.o.v.

6K 177 22
Bởi queenfaith__

"Sir," Paedro whispered, shaking me.

I ignored him.

"Sir you have to wake up," he continued.

Opening my eyes, I looked around, surprised that I fell asleep in a car. It normally never happens. I nodded my head towards Paedro and he walked away. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I started to sit up but stopped and cursed when something heavy hit my dick.

"What the fuck?" I grabbed whatever it was and glared at it.

My glare softened when I seen it was a soft, tiny, almost perfectly manicured hand. I followed the arm that was attached to it to see that it lead to a beautiful face. A beautiful face that was laying on my shoulder.

Chloe.

The events of earlier played through my mind as I stared at her. When I first seen her on the ground behind Ace, it kind of confused me. But when Ace yanked the blindfold off her, rage flooded through me. She was one of the most innocent girls I know, so why the hell would Ace kidnap her?

Staring down at her face, I took the time to study her. Her face was completely flawless and tan. Her curly hair was a mixture of dirty blonde and bleach blonde. There was still makeup on her face, a little bit smudged at the corners. Fitting her face was a set of huge, full, pink plump lips. And even though her face and clothes were dirty, she still looked gorgeous.

Chloe started to yawn, her eyes fluttering open before she looked at me, then at where she was laying. Her face turned red and she jumped back.

"I'm sorry," she muttered. "I didn't mean to, really. Its just when I fell asleep I guess I kind of-"

"Chloe, enough. Its fine, I understand," I chuckled.

She opened her mouth to say something, then shut it; repeating this process five times before she muttered an embarrassed, "Right."

She looked up at me under her eyelashes, and blushed when I caught her doing it. I couldn't help but stare back, her eyes captivating. They were like a dark blue, but had a small spot of green around the pupil.

I shook my head and started laughing. "Come on," I said. "I have to make sure Ghost is okay."

"Right!" she said, before tumbling out of the car.

I followed her out and couldn't mind but smiling when she gasped.

"You live here?" She asked, astonished.

I nodded my head. "I know, I know. I have great taste."

She rolled her eyes, ignoring my comment. "This house is beautiful, Sebastion."

"Paedro picked it out, actually. I wanted something a little bigger."

"They live here with you too?"

"Yes."

She just nodded her head. Walking up the front door, I walked in to see Ghost laying on my couch, blood pouring everywhere.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to get a new couch," I muttered to Chloe before I walked over to Ghost and crouched down beside him. Pit was holding a towel over a gun shot wound but it didn't seem to be helping much.

"Is this the only wound?" I asked.

Ghost shook his head no.

"No?" Pit asked. "Where the fuck is the other one then?"

"Pit," I ordered, silently telling him to calm his ass down. "Can you tell me where it is?"

"My ankle," Ghost whispered.

I grabbed his pants leg and pulled it up, grimacing at the sight. I heard Chloe cry out. Half of Ghosts ankle was missing and it was barely hanging on to his leg.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Chloe whispered, putting a hand to her stomach and closing her eyes.

"Paedro," I shouted," get Chloe out of here."

I hear Paedro walk over to her and them leave the room.

"He's lost a lot of blood," Pit said.

"Where the hell is Jinxx?" I asked, trying to figure out how to help.

"He's looking for bandages."

I nodded, looking up at Ghosts pale face. I don't think bandages is going to fix all of this.

"You okay bud?" I asked.

He nodded. "I don't know if I'll make it sir. I'm not gonna lie."

"Don't talk like that. Pit and Jinxx will take you to a hospital. Okay?"

He nodded his head.

"Jinxx!" I shouted.

Jinxx came running down, his floppy brown hair going every which way.

"Take Ghost to the hospital," I commanded.

"Yes sir," Jinxx nodded.

I watched as they picked him up, one on each side, and began walking him out of the house. Making sure they were in the car and on their way to the hospital, I started up the stairs in search for Paedro and Chloe. Walking down the hallway, I heard giggling from Paedros room. Walking over to his door, I knocked, opening the door right away. Chloe and Paedro were sitting on his bed, goofy smiles on their face.

"What's going to happen about Ghost?" Paedro asked, leaning against his headboard.

"I'm not sure," I said, looking over to Chloe when I seen her face fall. "Pit And Jinxx are taking him to the hospital. We'll just have to see how it goes."

Paedro nodded, looking off into the distance, lost in thought.

"Chloe?" I slightly stepped back against the door, nodding my head towards the hallway.

She nodded, crawling off the bed. Paedro looked back at us, and I nodded, sending a silent thank you to him for keeping her occupied. He nodded back, and I shut the door.

Chloe stood off to the side, waiting for me to do something. I began walking towards my bedroom, and she followed. After I opened the door for her and she walked in, I followed, shutting the door behind me. I leaned against it, crossing my arms and studying her from across the room.

She studied my room, looking around at the bare walls while walking towards my bed. I hated what I was going to have to say to her, knowing she wouldn't like it.

"You're going to have to live with me now," I blurted out, instantly regretting it.

She laughed it off like I was joking and sat on my bed, looking at me with a smile on her face. Guilt ran through me, but I knew it had to be done.

"That's a cute joke and all, but I've been through a lot these past few days, and I'm not in the mood to joke around anymore." She said, leaning back on her hands.

"I'm not joking."

The smile was quickly wiped off her face when she seen how serious I am.

Her face stayed blank, not showing what she was thinking. I watched, looking for some kind of reaction, anything to tell me how she was feeling.

"What?" She exploded. I flinched slightly at her sudden outburst, not expecting her to yell like that.  "I can't live here with you! I have a mom and dad and sister to go to! They're probably worried sick by now! You can't expect me to stay here!"

"Don't raise your voice at me!" I yelled back. Quieter, I said, "It's dangerous now that Ace knows we know each other. You can't go back there."

She just glared at me.

I continued. "Tomorrow you'll call them and tell them you ran away and that you're fine. You're going to tell them not to bother looking for you, that you're somewhere safe. You're also going to tell them that you think running away was the right thing to do and that you just need a little space."

"I can't say that to them," she whispered.

"You can and you will."

"Go to hell," she whispered before getting up and walking out of my room. I watched the door slam shut.

"Baby girl," I said," I'm already there."

••••
Heres chapter three :). What was your thoughts on it? Thank you all for taking the time and reading this. Have a great day!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

105K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...
63.2K 1.3K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
My Boss Bởi Brie

Lãng mạn

640K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
334K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...