The Dream

By sing_13

Elizabeth mom gets an invitation from a friend inviting her and her kids to come to their summer house. There... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

91 5 3
By sing_13

When I woke up this morning I happened to notice a purple box, right beside my bed.I shot out of bed, and and picked it up. As soon as I was about to open it, my sister barged in the door.

“Wake up! Breakfast is ready!” I jumped, almost having a heart attack.

“Did you really have to yell? !” I yelled back, annoyed.

“Love ya!” she joked, and slammed the door.

“This girl.” I said aloud, and hopped out of bed. I placed the box on my bed and headed towards the restroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and changed into some black  shorts, a yellow  t-shirt, and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs, into the kitchen.

I never thought that I would hate breakfast until this morning. My ever so lovely sister, note the sarcasm,  just had to flirt with Noah while I was trying to eat. I felt like I was going to throw up on my food.

After breakfast I went up to my room to, the purple box was still on my mind. I closed the door behind me, and started on the box. I was about to open it, when Josh came in.

“Hey.” he said, looking at the box.

I sighed, “Ever heard of knocking?”

 He lightly chuckled, “Sorry.”

“Its fine.” I laughed.

“Hey listen about last n-” he started.

“Don’t worry about it. I won’t throw a stick unless I can identify the voice. I said reassuringly. Josh started laughing, “No that's not what I meant. Its just that I was sorta hoping you want to go to the cave again tonight.” “Well I don’t know..” I tapped the box. “What’s that?” he asked, changing the subject. “Oh, well this morning when I woke up I found it. I’ve been trying to open it, but you know I keep getting interruptions.” I said, gesturing to him.

“Yeah, sorry about that.” he laughed. “Just open it now.” “Okay.” He sat down next to me. I eyed him, as he did. Then my attention was back on the box. I slowly opened it, like it was sometime of treasure. I fully opened it, the first thing that caught my eyes were the flowers. I blushed. Then my eyes went to the chocolate, I was kind of craving them, but I had to focus on the main problem. I looked at Josh. He was smiling. “Did you sent this?” I asked, hoping that he didn’t.Josh smile just went all awkwardly.

‘Uh. . . . . .its okay I just wanted you to deliver it for me.” he said nervously. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. We both looked opposite side. I have never felt so embarrased in front of a boy. He spoke up, “Um. . . . . listen I gotta go. I’ll talk to you later.” and rushed towards the door. “Um, uh okay..Bye. um…” I struggled to remember his name. I face palmed myself. It got even akwarder.

“Josh..” he finished for me, and left

"Right..” I said, and fell back onto my bed. That was awkward. Why did I have to be so straightforward. I groaned, out of anger.

Josh’s P.O.V

As I was walking to the beach, a lot of things were going through my mind. Okay, okay, I admit I lied to her I do like her. That whole thing about the old lady was fake, but the stuff that was coming out of her mouth seemed like she was about to reject me so I panicked. Everything about her seems so different from the other girls. I finally arrived at the beach and crashed on the smooth sand. No, no, no. I can’t like her. She’s just too awkward. I don’t fall in love with girls. What was I thinking?  

Elizabeth’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, feeling like I was drunk. I couldn’t remember anything. I actually didn't want to, but it all came back. I shook my head furiously of how stupid I was. I mean I didn’t like him or anything. I’m not saying he’s unattractive.

Ugh! What am I thinking?

I put all those thoughts aside as I got up. I did my morning routine, except I put on my 2 piece bathing soon. I decided to go to the beach today. Just to get my mind off things.

 LATER…..

I laid my towel down on the ground, and crashed on it. It felt good to be alone and relax for once. At least for a day.

I saw a shadow cover my body.

What is it now?

I started to get annoyed. I didn’t even look at the person, I just stood up and started folding my towel.

“Hey, uh Elizabeth..” a familiar voice greeted.

I snapped my head up. I mentally gasped. It was Josh. I awkwardly smiled, “H--” I paused. I scanned his body, I could feel my cheeks heat up. His was toned. His 6 pack, was, I don’t even know.

‘’Elizabeth?” he yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Oh! Uh..what?” he caught me off guard. Here I go again, embarrassing myself.

"I just wanted to know If you would like to go on an adventure this summer?" he chuckled.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I stampered.

"Well every summer me and my brother, Noah always take a trip somewhere.So this year I want to know if you would like to join us," his tone still a nervous wreck.

I thought about it for a second. I have no problem going, but it was my mom that I was worried about.

“I have to ask my mom first. My mom isn’t the type where she would just let me go somewhere without her,” I joked.

There was an awkward silence between the both of us.

“Where are we going?” I blurted out.

 ‘’It’s a surprise..” he trailed off.

“Oh..”

“Yeah. I’ll talk to you later.” he said before leaving.

I too left the opposite direction. I rushed home, hoping he didn’t see me. I feel like everytime we talk, it's always awkward.

My mom was on the couch watching Tv when I got in. She noticed my appearance and smiled, “Hey.”

“Hi, mom.,"I said glumly.

“What’s wrong?” she asked concerned.

“Nothing.” I said, and went up to my room. I grabbed my journal, and started to write viciously. Even though the day is still young, I found myself falling asleep.

_________________________________________________

A/N-

Picture of Noah on the side :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
340K 13.3K 140
"π™³πš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπšžπšŒπš”πš’πš—πš πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’ 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŽπšŠπš› πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπšœ πšœπš’πš—πš π™³πš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπšžπšŒπš”πš’πš—πš πš–...
272K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
48.5K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...