Vampire Knight: My Vampire Ne...

By BloodDollRaven

[Vampire Knight Fan fic] Imagine yourself in my shoes. . .You're on your way to high school, first day, senio... More

My Vampire Nekos
Please Let Me Keep Them!
First Day With My New And Only Friends
Zero and Kaname's Secret
I Wanted Weird, But Not This Weird!
Normal? I never knew the meaning of it, and I never will now!
I'm What?!
Regular High School Student By Day, Vampire Hunter Trainee By Night!
The Haunting Nightmares
My Anti-Vampire Weapon
The First Hunt
The Encounter With Shizuka Hio
The New Student is. . .WHO?!
Looks Like Shizuka Isn't The Only One I Have To Worry About
The Search For Yagari Sensei
Tricking Ichiru Kiryu. . .Easier Said Than Done!
The Kiryu Twin's Feud. . .Because Of Me. . .Uh Oh
The Deadly Deal
I Thought You Were On Her Side!
Journey To The Senate
Visit To The Hunters Association
Kaien Cross's Help
Kaname's Proposal
The Rescue Plan
Taken By The Senate
The Reunion
Wanted By Shirabuki And Kuran
Accidental Pureblood. . .How Embarrassing. . .
She Cursed Them To Become Nekos, But I'll Fix This!
Midnight Stroll
Going Home. . .I'm doomed!
I'd Die For You, Mom. . .Dad. . .
The Dreaded Questioning
Me Vs. Her, Who's Side Are You On, Ichiru?
The Dance Of The Pureblood
My Vampire Nekos No More
I Choose You. . .

Accept Me Or The Enemy Will Kill Me

1.8K 83 4
By BloodDollRaven

"Now do you get it? That's how I became a pureblood." I question my parents. Once I'd calmed down, I explained everything (with little detail) about how my change happened. What kinds of things will happen to me and how I will be able to take care of myself without harming anyone. They know almost nothing about vampires, only that they drink blood and kill people. So, it'll take a bit.

They look at me, and touch me like as if they were making sure that what they are seeing is real. I'm a vampire now, and I can't change back. At least that's what I know of so far. If there is a cure to vampiredom, it doesn't exist yet. Maybe then we can discuss me possibly going back to being a human.

I'm not a unique case after all. Apparently purebloods can turn their kids human, but at the cost of their own lives. That is apparently the same thing that happened to Yuki, Kaname's sister. So, I guess I'm hoping for a cure that doesn't require any kind of death. I hope for the best in the future.

"Unbelievable. You were being hunted down by such powerful vampires?" My dad questions me. I nod my head, and my parents exchange a concerned glance. Well, I suppose that doesn't help them see my friends in a better light. It might make them reject them even more. Maybe even me...

"I'm sorry." My mom stands up abruptly, and rushes out of the airport. That was really cold. The rejection of others doesn't affect me as much as that did. I feel like my nightmares as a child are now coming true.

Yes, as a child I had nightmares of one or both of my parents leaving me and I just couldn't catch up to them as I ran after them. Maybe that's why I strived to hide who I really was, so they'd accept me, and never ever leave me. Now I'm something they don't want. They're leaving me. Now I understand why I was afraid to get close to anyone. Because of this. I had subconscious fears of abandonment.

"I'll go talk to her." My dad now walks away, rushing after my mom. I drop to my knees, and drop my hands to the floor. Shaking my head repeatedly.

"Don't leave me. I'm sorry." I manage to call out quietly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." The wind picks up. I'm losing control again. I whimper as I'm pulled harshly back up to my feet.

"Stop it! You're not supposed to break down like this! You're a hunter and a pureblood! Show some pride!" Yagari-sensei scolds me. I shake my head.

"I can't! I can't! They're abandoning me! I'm losing my family!" I yell out. I gasp, and try to calm myself when I realize that my powers were cutting him up. He won't be the only one getting hurt if I don't calm down.

"I'm sorry!" I drop my head to his chest, and he moves his grip from my arms to wrap them around me.

"Nobody is leaving you, Alondra. They just need some time. You didn't react so well when I told you about what you are or finding out that vampires are real. Let them calm down. You need to calm down too." I close my eyes, and nod my head on his chest.

"Okay." I assure him. He pulls me away, and uses his hand to lift my head up square with my shoulders.

"There. Now lets go." He says turning away.

"Go?" I question, but he keeps walking.

Ichiru follows after him, and I look over at Zero, but I don't see Kaname. I guess he's still hiding from his friends. Zero stands in front of me. I want to smile at him, but it still hurts. I lower down, and take him in my arms.

"What happened here?!" Aido questions, and looks like he's about to laugh at Zero. He in turn glares over at Aido. Daring him too laugh.

"Um-" I stop as I realize that neither Kaname nor Zero know that I know who cursed them into nekos, and they don't really know how I'm planning to change them back. Scratch that. I still don't know where to start since I have no clues to go by. I only know Yuki, and a bit of her story. I'm going to have to ask them sooner or later if I want to help them.

"Alondra, you had better let me go. I'm going to tear his face apart." I hold him tighter.

"Ah, now Zero, why don't we just go? I'm sure we'll run into Kaname along the way." I say, and turn away. Aido grabs a hold of my arm. I bite my lower lip, and look over at him.

"What is it?" I question him.

"Alondra-sama, where is Kaname-sama. He's here, but I can't sense him." He questions very concerned. I look away from Aido.

"He doesn't want to be found. Please will you all understand, and let him be until he's ready to speak to you all again?" I question them.

"Don't tell me he looks like Zero?!" Aido questions quickly figuring it out. Zero pulls my bang, and hides my face.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell out at him as he uses my hair as a curtain to shield both of us.

"You suck at lying and hiding your expressions, so don't say a word." I wince at the comment, but see his point. I'm like an open book in some cases.

"Right, so should I run?" I whisper at him.

"That'd be too obvious." I nod my head.

"Okay, you lead the way then" He sighs, and jumps off.

"Run." He says showing me his claws.

"EH?! THAT'S A STUPID IDEA!" I yell out, and run as he chases me.

"Hey wait!" I hear Aido call out. But I keep running since I can see that Zero is serious about clawing me. I bet it's because I'm worrying about Kaname that has him annoyed.

"ICHIRU!" I call out to him as I spot him and Sensei waiting for us. I quickly hide behind him, and look over at Zero.

"That was so uncalled for!" I yell out at him. He shrugs, and I glare at him. I turn towards the car, and find Kaname waiting in there. I look back at the airport, and step inside the car.

"Hey, Kaname. Are you alright?" I question him.

"Yes." He answers me.

"But, what about you? I saw the confrontation with your parents. I saw them leave a while ago." My heart breaks even more than it already has.

"So they left me." Kaname gives me an apologetic look before reaching up to hug me.

"If you'll allow me to, I will remain beside you." I blush, and feel my heart skip a beat. Now that the hard battle is over between the Senate and me, it's time to deal with this next battle. Trying to sort out my feelings between Kaname and Zero. There's no denying it anymore. I love them, but I don't know which one I love as a man, and which one I love as a friend. When I find out I hope they've sorted themselves out too.

                                              ~0~

"Come in." I say not taking my eyes away from the window as I sit on the window sill.

"You are still troubled I see." I turn my gaze over towards Kaname, who had somehow managed to open the door to my borrowed room. We've returned to the apartment Kaito previously owned, but now it's in Yagari-sensei's name, and he was kind enough to let me stay here until my parents thought through about what my changes meant. I smile at him, and move my legs so he could sit beside me.

"It's not easy pretending to be okay right now. It really does hurt. Their rejection hurts." I tell him putting my my knees up, and folding my arms over my knees. I've never had to prepare for something this painful. I never expected my parents to be afraid of me anyway.

"I feel so lonely right now." Kaname stands, and now we are face to face. He puts his small hand to the back of my neck, and pulls me into a kiss. It's a bit strange since it feels like I'm kissing a toy or something, but there's moister and warmth. These are real lips touching my slightly larger ones.

"Ka-" I jump as he pulls his lips away slowly, but moves towards my neck. I gulp as I feel his tongue slowly trace my neck. I feel my face blush as his tiny fangs poke through my neck. I can hear him sucking my blood. Enjoying every drop of it entering his mouth. Now he's free to do so since I'm already a pureblood.

"K-Kaname, wai-" I sit up straight as my door slams shut. I don't hesitate to run towards the door, and see what the heck that was.

"Zero!" I see Ichiru call out through the open door. He must have seen. I go past Ichiru, and run fast towards the direction I slightly feel Zero's presence. I hear Ichiru call out to me too, but I don't stop. I keep going. I can't keep going through this cycle between them!

                                            ~0~

"Zero! Where did you go?" I stop, and stomp my foot like a little girl throwing a temper tantrum. I'd looked all over, but I couldn't find a trace of him. He hid well from me. I put a hand to my neck recalling the moment that probably made Zero run off like that.

I wish I knew who I wanted, so I could save both of them this pain. Then again I don't even know if this will ever work out. Not with the memory of Yuki haunting me. A girl I don't know, and now she seems to be on my thoughts constantly.

I look up at the sky, and find it really scary that there are a bunch of crows perched on a telephone pole above me.

It's scary because it looks like they're observing me intently. I look at them a moment longer before slowly backing away.

They start to caw, startling me. I turn around, and run. I see them catching up to me, and lowering down. They start to scratch me with their talons. I shield my face as some of them get tangled in my hair. I scream out for help as I feel them multiply.

I trip on my own two feet, and fall in front of someone. The birds had stopped, but looks like I'm not out of danger yet. I lift my head to look up at the person.

They giggle, and that lets me know that it's a girl. She sounds way too young. I rise up on my knees, and look at her closely as she smiles darkly at me.

She has a petite built and, like most vampires, has a pale skin complexion. She has grayish-purple hair and eyes. Her hair is long and straight, with a full dolly fringe at eyebrow length and a small bun adorning the side of her head.

I stand up straight, and find myself to be taller than her. "Why did you attack me? Who are you?" I question her. She reaches a hand to my face, but I use my agile body to back away from her easily.

"Don't touch me, and answer my question!" I yell at her. She giggles again, and I feel a throb on my wrist. I grip it tightly.

"Remember now?" She says, and even her voice sounds child like, but I don't think she's that young considering she's a vampire. I look at my wrist, and gasp. The cherry blossom is back.

"Sh-Shizuka?" She winks at me.

"Ah, you figured it out! Good! But please allow me to introduce to you my distant relative, Maria Kurenai." I stare stunned at her. I thought Ichiru had killed her, or was that a trap to get me to trust him. No, please not that. Anything, but that. I couldn't bear it.

"Alondra!" I jump at the sound of my parents call. I curse.

"No! Go away!" I yell out at them. Shizuka giggles, and I look back at her. Evil intent in her eyes along with madness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.8K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...
409K 15.6K 56
I'm living with a girl name Yuki who has no memory of her past and this over protective boy named Zero,who is a vampire, but hates vampires (Go figur...
83.4K 2.9K 21
A Vampire Knight fanfiction, but don't worry, I don't think you need to have watched it to read this. You can just enjoy a good vampire book. A year...
82.9K 2.1K 19
Y/N is a normal girl who attends Cross Academy's day class; she is nothing out of the ordinary; she simply lives a simple, normal life. Until one da...