Manan fs: It Still Hurts....!!

By fadhifeiz98

Another try on our very own Manan.... an fs.... This story will showcase Manan who were forced to break apar... More

glimpse ...!!
1:Broken Trust
New cover
2:HE MOVED ON...??
3:coz he is HURT....!!!
4 A: Mission bringing back Manik's Akal....!!
4 B: He is TRAPPED....!!!!
a small teaser
4 C: He is CUTE when he is DRUNK....!!!
promo for second last chapter....!!!
New story
5 A: The PAST Which Ruined My PRESENT....!!!
Teaser....!!!

5 b: Happiness After Ages..!!

4K 216 47
By fadhifeiz98

Next morning Manik woke up from his sleep and remembered all those things happened previous night...! He was shocked at first as how can he loss his control just like that..! After analysing everything he realised that it was not him but something else which forced him to behave like that..!

Manik's POV

What the hell was wrong with me last night..! I mean how can I behave just like that...! Gawd..! And my head why is it paining so much..! Seem like hangover..! But I haven't got drunk last night..!

Wait..! I'm sure pihu is behind all these coz as far as i remember my food got spoiled just in mere minutes..! But believe me all those happened last night was fun...! I was with my family after such a long time...! It really felt good..! Kaash mei humesha apni family ke saath aisa behave kar saktha..! Freely..! Without any guilt hurt or fear...! But unfortunately I can't...!

Huh...! But now the question is how will I face them...! They will be expecting me to behave freely like their Manik...! Especially Nandini..!😓😓😓

But now I have to pretend as nothing happened..! Argh...! Why is my life messed up so much...! Can't it just be normal ...! This is gonna be really tough....!!!!!! Ufff...! And this head ache.....!!!!

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs with a hope of not seeing anyone...! But how can my life be so simple...! Everyone was sitting in the living room..! Maybe they were waiting for me..! When they saw me approaching towards them I can sense the glint of happiness in their eyes...! But only I know that it will not last longer coz I'm going to snatch that from them...!

Trust me it hurts me more than I hurt themselves... but I have to do this...! Do this for them...! It's only for their betterment..! Huh...! I sighed helplessly and occupied an empty seat...!

I was rubbing by forehead to ease the head ache when mom showed up with a black coffee for me. I thanked her genuinely and remembered how she came up same like this before when I was having this hangover....! I'm lucky to have her as my MOM...!!

I took the glass after thanking while addressing her again as 'MAAM' and I can see the change in expressions in everyone's face....! For a moment I thought not to do this but unfortunately I hAve to...!

I know if I will stay there more then may be I will lose it. So in order to avoid that situation I excused myself and was going to get ready for office when mom stopped and said in a commanding tone 'WE NEED TO TALK...!'

But I can't let that happen at any cost. I know what she wanna talk and I'm not yet ready for that. I know I may sound stupid but I can't do this...! It's just that I'm afraid to get back with them..! I don't know why but I'm simply afraid...!

"Umm.. can we talk later...?? I mean I need to rush... there is a meeting in about 1 hour...sooo..." I was trying hard to sound genuine but you know what before I can continue my sentence mom interrupted and said in a harsh tone

"Stop making excuses Manik..! We both know that you don't have any meeting today...! Kyu bhaag rahe ho humse..! Ek mouka tho de to explain ourselves...!"

"Sorry Maam...! I seriously don't know know what you are talking about......" I said.

"Manik..! For god sake stop this Maam thing dammit...!" Suddenly Nandini shouted furiously.

I know I was making everyone piss by addressing them in such a formal way like maam sir and all those shits. But trust me it's not that easy for me too...!

I was expecting Nandini's outburst sooner or later coz she can tolerate anything but not my ignorance. And see I'm right. She began to speak. thus proves my mini monster is back...! 😉😉

"I know Manik humse galthi hui hai and you have every right to punish us. But iska mathlab Yeh tho nahi that you will ignore us..! Kon lagtha hai hum tumhaare..?? Haa..?? Manik.. I'm tired..! Really tired..! Now I can't play these game of yours..! Saza dena hai tho do but is tarah coward banke sacchai see bhaagne se kuch nahi hoga....!! " Nandini spoke emotionally with tears flowing down her cheeks...!

I know she is right. But I have my own reasons. A part of me want to be with them but at the same time something is stopping me from going near them...!

"You know us din when you left Malhothra mansion aisa laga jaisa mera jeene ki wajah hee khatham hui... zindagi jeene ki ummeed nahi thi... lekin phir bhi ek hope thi apni dil me that one day you will be back... I will get my Manik back.... we will get our Manik back...! We will again be a happy family....! But when yesterday you behaved like that all my Hope shattered into pieces...!" Nandini poured all her emotions and broke down in front of me.

She was in pain..! And all because of me...! She was in tears...! Because of me...! I'm her culprit..! I'm the reason for her tears...! I was right... I can only give her pain and tears not happiness...! I know she will be sad now but eventually she will be alright...! It's better I ignore ...! It's for her betterment...!

But will she be happy if I leave her..! Will she be able to live a happy life if I will not be with her..! I remember once she said that I'm the reason for her smile and tears...! Is that true...?? I'm I doing right by making her away from me...! Yaar this is so frustrating...! Why is my life so messed up...! I don't know what to say... how to console her...! I can't see her like this..! I have to do something....! But before me cabir gathered her in his arms ...! She was wailing like an infant in his arms...!

"Nandu...! Please chup ho jaa.. bacchaa...!!" I tried to console her through my mind because I have no courage to say those words to her.

Everyone present there was trying their hard to make her stop crying except me. I badly wanna take her in my arms and console her... but I can't...!!

"Manik please...! Kuch karo... hum nahi dekh sakthe use aise...! Pichle ek saal me pehli baar usne Kuch bola haii...! Ek tum hi ho who can handle her...! Kuch bolo??" Navya came and said to me.

Now everyone's gaze was towards me expecting me to react...! But I can't...! I need some alone time now... I can't think properly..!

"Kya bolu me..?? Aap sabko Kya lagtha hai..?? Yeh sab karna mere liye aasaan hai??? But nah..! Aap sabse zyada dard mujhe hotha hai Yeh sab karne se..! Apni dil se nahi kar raha..! Majhboor hoo...! Maybe Aap sabko mei stupid lagoongi... Mera logic impulsive lagega...! You will be thinking that I'm doing all these because I'm angry with u all...! But trust me I'm not. I'm not angry with you but deep down I'm hurt...! I'm hurt beyond compare whenever I think about all those things happened one year back...!"

"Dard hotha hai when I realise that you were not with me when I needed you all the most...! When I realise that how easily you believed that my love for Nandini is fake..! It hurts when I realise Aap sab mujhpe nahi balki kisi aur pe yakeen kiya...! It hurts when I realise that Nandini was not with me when I needed her the most...! "

"I'm sorry guys.. I just can't..! Mera dil kehtha hai ki sab bhool jao... but at the same time a part of me is stopping me from doing so...! I'm sorry..! I just can't...! I need some time...!" I said all those things which was buried inside me from the past year..! I know my words will only increase the guilt in their hearts. But I can't help either...! Now I don't have the courage to face them after saying all these. So I just left from there....!

End of POV

"Dekho na cabir.. voh chala gaya...! Usko ab humaari zaroorath nahi haii... but I need him... samjhao na use ki ab mei uske bagair nahi reh sakthii....!!" Nandini was wailing clutching cabir's shirt in her fist tightly....! Others were just standing there helplessly not knowing how to console that innocent broken soul....!!!

"Nandini..! You should be happy that Manik opened up...! He has said all those unspoken words which he was dying to express from long...! Aap sab ko patha hi hoga that it's his way of showing his anger. He is frustrated right now..! Don't worry give him some time. I'm sure he will be back to u once he realise what he have to do..!" Pihu gave Nandini her hope back....!

Pihu will be a child of just nine years. But she more mature than her age. She has faced so much in such a small period. Losing parents in your childhood is not a small thing. But that little girl didn't give up. She know how to become people's strength....
She know what to say and how to react at correct situations...!

And talking about Manik he just need some alone time...! Pihu was right. It was his way of showing anger...! But once he realise what he have to do he will be on track...!
So basically we can say that Nandini will get her Monster soon..! Maybe within few hours...! You never know...!😉
Maybe this is the last few hours of darkness in their lives...!
Last few hours of 'ghum' .....!
And after that it will be a never ending happiness....!!!!

..............

Manik went straight to his room and broke everything that came in his hands...!

He was hurt....!
Angry...!
Disappointed...!
Frustrated.....!

Suddenly he got hold of his diary which contains his and Nandini's pictures...! He sat in a corner and started to remince those old happy days...! Memories...! Most beautiful memories of his life....!
With his friends...!
With his family...!
With his Nandini...!

Yaadon ki qaid mein
Geerafthar ho gaya dil
Darbadar ishq mein
Taar taar ho gaya dil....!

Bewajah nahi milna tera mera
Rehnuma,Rehnuma,Rehnuma.....
Bewajah nahi milna tera mera
Rehnuma,Rehnuma,Rehnuma.....

Manik was smiling thinking about all those days when he used to irritate Nandini by playing with her hair strands which was his obsession...! How badly he wanna do that again..! But unfortunately he can't....!

Rahe saath adhoorapan
Chahe mei jahaan bhi rahoon
Kahi sabre na mujhe aatha hai....!

Same was the case with Nandini also...! She was also thinking about her golden days with Manik...! How he changed from a monster to a human. How he used to love her like no one does..! Thinking about all these one more tear rolled down her cheeks...!

Meri berang duniya mein
Mere saath tera hona
Mujhe raahath Kyu de jaathahai..!

Manik was thinking how Nandini coloured his colourless life with her smile. How easily she used to calm him down when he is angry...! He was also crying thinking about his incomplete love story ..!

Bewajah nahi milna tera mera
Rehnuma,Rehnuma,Rehnuma.....
Bewajah nahi milna tera mera
Rehnuma,Rehnuma,Rehnuma.....

Both the lovers were weeping thinking about their misfortune destiny...! Both were blaming themselves for whatever happening in their lives...!

............

It was night time and everyone present in the mansion were crying silently thinking about the pain of two lovers. Lovers who can't stay away from each other still are away from each other...!

Manik was in his terrace looking at the shining stars. He used to watch stars when he is confused or in mixed state of mind. He was confuse by his behaviour. He don't know what he doing is right or wrong...!

Manik's POV

Am I doing right by making my family away from me...?? If I'm right then why am I not satisfied..?? I should be happy because I'm doing what I wants.... but is this what I really want????

"No Manik this is not you want...!! If you really want them away from you then you will not let them stay here.. but did.... you let them stay here...!" My mind started to provoke me.

"Tum acchi tarah se jaanthi ho ki you can't stay away from her....! Phir Kyu aise kar rahe ho...! Apne dil pe haath rakhkar keh sakthe ho that you don't want her in your life...??" Now it was my heart which started.

"No...! U are right...! I can't stay away from her. Only I know how I survived this one year without her...!"

"But what if she don't want me in her life...?" My mind again instigated me.

"Shut up...! Aaj morning me usne jo kuch bhi bola uske baad you seriously think that she don't want me in her life...??" I yelled at my mind.

"Baath karo ek baar Nandini se..! Sort it all out...! You both know that you can't stay away from each other...! Then why this unwanted distance between you....?? Saari dooriyaan ko mita doo...... phirse ek ho ja.. same like before... without any hurdles...! Then it will be same like before MANAN 'HUMESHA FOREVER'...!!! " My heart lead me to the right path....!

Now I know what I have to do...! Ab no distance between us...! It will US forever ..! I will be with my family from now on..! I m so happy...!

Finally..! Like finally Manik baba ko akal aahi gaya..!😉

Now I just wanna see Nandini and clear all the things...! But where is she...?? No problem I will go and find her...!!

I was going to find her when I saw her entering terrace..! She was looking pale with blood red eyes...! Why did you do this her...! Look how weak she is...!

She is coming towards me..! Kya bolu use..! Maybe she is here to talk with me..! Kya bolu...?? Manik why are you being so nervous..! Take it easy...! Slow...!!

Breathe in...!

Breathe out..!!

I was staring at her wondering how to start a conversation when she came and stood beside gazing stars...!

"What happened to US Manik...??" Suddenly she asked still looking at stars with slight tears after a long pause...!

Nandini's POV

"I was just shattered after manik went away from there...! I was just crying my heart out..! The pain of your love going away is what we can't even imagine and from past one year I'm going through that...!

I was crying clinging to cabir..! I can feel the helplessness in everyone's eyes..! But after some time cabir brought me to my room and was consoling me...!

"Babydoll..! Please don't cry na. ...! Tum aise rothe hue bilikul acchi nahi lagthii...!" He again tried to console me...!

"Cabir..! Manik ko boliye na voh mere paas vaapas aajaayein...! I can't tolerate his ignorance anymore..! Pichle ek saal se strong banne ki koshish kar rahi hoo ... ab I can't ..! Mei toot jaayegaa....! Please meri Manik ko vaapas laa do na..!" I again wailed hugging cabir tightly..!

"Nandu..! Yeh baath tum Mei aur Manik jaanthe hai that he can't stay away from you so long... you both can't stay away from each other...! Thoda time do.. phir dekhna bhaagthe hue tumhaare paas aajaayega voh...!" Cabir was trying hard to console me by his soothing words.

I somehow managed to calm down and came out of his grip. I wiped my wet cheeks and said with determination

"Kab thak wait karoo mei.. thak gayi hoon..! Ab aur nahi... kuch bhi ho jaaye Aaj tho mei use line par laa kar hi rahoongi...! Dekhthe he Kab thak bhaagegii...! Abhi jaakar baath karthi hoon..! Tum idhar hi raho.. I will be back soon...!"

Saying so I barged out from the room without giving cabir a chance to protest...!

I was looking for my monster everywhere but he was nowhere to be seen...! Kamaal haii..! Bandha tho ek dum gaayab hi ho gaya...!
Par aise kaise..?? He should be somewhere around...! Chal Nandu terrace pe Dekhthe haii....!! I'm sure humesha ki tarah stars se meri complaint kar raha hoga....!!

So I headed to terrace and as expected he was there...! But patha nahi use Dekhthe hi Saari himmath gayi paani mei...! But I can't let this opportunity slip away... he is alone... so maybe I will be able to convince him...! So I went and stood beside him..! I know he was staring at me.! But I don't have the courage to look him..!!

I was just staring at stars don't know how long...! But after some time I took the courage and initiated the conversation with a hope that he will let me explain myself...!

"What happened to US Manik...??"

I don't know why I asked him that when I clearly know what happened and why it happened...!

Nandu..! Bolne see pehle ek baar soch tho le...!

Kya zaroorath thi tujhe..? Ab Yeh monster tujhe nahi chodega...!

Aiyappa..! Bacha lena...!

"Tum bathaao..?? Kya hua tha Hume...??" He asked lowly...!

Hain?? Vahi sawaal mujhse kyu pooch rahe ho?? Joi bhi hai batha de use..! Aisa mouka thodina baar baar aa jaatha haii..!

" Manik I know that we really did a big mistake...! I don't how how to compensate for that...! But all I know is tumhaari be rukhi nahi seh jaathi mujhse...! Toot jaaoongi me...! Hum dono jaanthe hai that we can't stay away from each other...! Then why this distance...?? Mita dona..?? Apnalona apni Nandini ko phirse....!!"

I don't know when I started to cry again..! I was repeating all those things which cabir said to me and the thing which was inside me...! I don't know how will he react after hearing my words..!

But he was not reacting at all.. he was just staring at me with blank expressions...!!

"Manik kuch bolo...?? I know it's not easy for you..! But you know what I will do whatever you say..! Tum jo bologi I will do that...! But please don't stay silent..! Tumhaari khaamoshi bardaash nahi hothi..!" I yelled at him by shaking his shoulders crying incoherently..!

Now I can sense a playful smirk forming on his lips..! I don't know what he is upto now..!

He started walking towards me asking

"Accha..? So you mean to say that you will do anything to make it up..??"

He was walking towards me and I was walking backwards..! We both were staring in each others eyes intently.!

"Ha-haaa...! I wi-will d-do any--thing...!!"I whisper stammered.

By the time He has trapped me between him and the wall..! The close proximity between us was making my knees weak..!

He came more closer and now our bodies were touching. He brushed his knuckles on my cheek and tucked my hair strands which was blocking his view...!

"Soch lo...! Phir peeche nahi hat sakthii...!" He said inhaling my hair placing his head in the crook of my neck...!

This is crazy..!

I'm gonna die..!

Ohh Manik..!

I can't loose myself..! He knows how he effects me. That's why he is doing this.

Now he was looking looking at me for my answer.!

"Bolo..?" He whispered.

"Nandini Moorthy ne ek baar bol diya tho bol diya..!" I whispered back looking deeply in his eyes..!

I can see his lips forming to a huge smile..! I was longing to witness that smile of his..

But the question is why is he smiling now..??
I was totally confused and was expecting him to say something when he said

"Ohk..! If that's the case then HUG ME..!" he said casually.

Hug him..!

Wait...what..???

OH MY GOD...!

That means...

"Manik Yeh tum...." I was going to ask him when he placed his forefinger on my lips and said

"Shh...! HUG ME NANDINI...! Even I can't wait any longer..! Mita dethe hai Saari dooriyon ko..!" He whispered emotionally with slight tears.

Happy tears

Even my eyes also started to shed tears. I just nodded my head frantically and banged in his chest sobbing loudly...! He held me tighter tighter and tighter...!

Oh god..! This feeling..!

It was such an intense passionate bone crushing hug...! We both weeping..!

We were hugging like never before..!

Only we know how much we craved for this warmth..!

"I MISSED U NANDINI...! only I know how i was controlling myself from the time I saw you...!" He confessed genuinely.

"I MISSED U TOO MANIK...! I'M SORRY... I REALLY I AM...! PLEASE MAAF KAR DO...!!"

"No Nandini. ab no more puraani baathein. No more rona dhona..! Now we will be like before...!! MANIK AND NANDINI.. MANAN HUMESHA FOREVER....!!" He scolded me and I nodded smiling brightly...!

Finally my Manik is back

We are together again

No misunderstandings

No hurdles

No distance

No rift

No pain

No guilt

No hurt

Love...!

Only pure love...!

Our pure and blissfully love...!

Manan: Humesha Forever....!!!

After what seems like eternity Manik broke the hug cupped my cheeks and said those words for which my ears were craving

"I LOVE U...!!"

Oh Manik..

How much I missed this...!

" I LOVE U TOO..!!"

Saying so I sealed my lips with his and BHOOOM...!!

Fire works cracked in both our stomachs.

The kiss started slow by me suckling his lower lip and he doing same with my upper lip..! We both were drowned in the passion..!!

There were no urgency...!

No lust..!

It was a kiss of longing..!

A kiss of lovers unite...!

A kiss of passion and desires...!!

By each passing minute the kiss was getting wilder and wilder...! He was nibbling bitting suckling my lips like there is no tomorrow..! He was dominating tge the kiss and I was enjoying....!

After a good fifteen minutes he broke the kiss and matched his forehead with mine...! We both were panting heavily but there were never ending smiles on our faces and he hugged me again...!!

End of POV
..........

Manan were sitting on the terrace side hugging each other not aware of their surroundings...!

On the other side cabir were tensed about Nandini..! She went to talk with Manik..! It's been a while and there is no trace of her..! So he was searching her when he saw others sitting in the living room. So he asked them about Nandini and even they don't know where she is..! Now everybody got worried for her and started searching and ended up on terrace...!

For a second they thought that it's their dream..! But no it was not..! They witnessed Manan sitting their wrapped in each others arms...!

How badly they wanna see this scenario and god has fulfilled their wish...!! Everyone blessed the couple and prayed to keep them together forever....! They thought not to disturb their moment..! But Dow can our evil twins let the opportunity to tease them so easily...! After all they got this after such a long time...!

Others warned them not to but how can they shut so easily..! So they started

"Llooooo....! Yeh dono tho idhar Apne romance mei busy hai aur hum Bewajah pareshaan ho raha tha...!" Cabir said playfully grabbing Manan's attention.

Nandini jumped on her place by the sudden noice...! She put her hand on her heart to calm down the raging heartbeats and complained

"Kya cabir...?? Dara diya na mere ko..!"

"Ab tho tum vohi bolegi na...! Apni Monster jo mila hai tumhe...!" Mukthi said faking sadness..!

Poor soul not getting their real intentions said "arrey..! Mukthi aisa kuch nahi hai..! Aao. Betho...!" Nandini said in a concerned tone offering place near her.

Our evil twins who were waiting for this just ran and grabbed their places..! Nandini smiled seeing their excitement not aware of the day that they are gonna make her 'jeena haram'..! But our Manik babawho know his more than they know themselves thought in his mind 'inka kuch nahi ho saktha....!'

But for everyone's surprise they put a break to their teasing session and said at the same time in at serious tone

"We are really sorry Manik...! We know sorry Bolne se kuch nahi hoga. But still if you can then please forgive us too...! Same like Nandini even we can't live without you Yaar...! Even we miss you...! Please...!"

"Uffhoo guys...! No problem...! I know. Hotha hai kabhi kabhi...! Bhool jaa sab kuch...! Ab no sorry anymore...! It's happily ever after time....!" Manik said smilingly and took them in a hug and others too joined it making a big fat FAMILY HUG...!!

......AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.....!!!!!

****************************************

Hufff....!!! Finally...! 4115 words....!!
Ab tho khush haina sab....! I tried my best to give you guys the best...! Now it's your time to make me happy....!! Please comment lamba lamba lamba.....!!! Pretty please....! Ramadan Kareem to everyone...!!😊☺
Thank you so much each and everyone who made this story a success.. it really means a lot to me..!

Until next time..
Keep smiling...
Stay blessed....
Faddu...😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
17.4K 344 7
a young girl/boy who has average grades catch's an eye on a special someone. but young (y/n) does not know of such feelings most of her life was a...
23K 1.7K 6
This is a TS written in collabration with @mawaraejaz .Its based on a hindi youth show Kaisi ye yaarian.
36.6K 2.1K 11
"I love you to the tsuki and back." "Lmao, get it?" - This book may be half-baked, but it has allowed me to grow as writer to explore writing styles...