Drunken Mistake?

By DimitraSky

Maya has broken up with her cheating boyfriend and lost their baby. Now has a new job and hopes for a new sta... More

Drunken Mistake?
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 31 again
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
epilogue

chapter 28

249K 3K 215
By DimitraSky

hello everybody!!!

firstly i just wanted to thanks you all for your votes and comments

Needles to say that I laughed a lot with all your comments. I read them all but i have refrained from answering cause i don't want to confirm or refuse anyhting yet.... you'll see how the story develops....

Keep reading please!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

The next morning both of them woke up and got ready for work. Although they were practically living together now only for a week they had developed a comfortable routine among them and they got ready quickly and efficiently. They both hated early morning wake ups, but being in each other's arms, made the whole thing just a little better. So when they were reaching their offices, they both had big smiles on their faces. July realized that and mentioned it to Maya that Monday morning.

“Well hello hello. You must have had a great weekend if you are still smiling like that. The mystery man who sends you everyday flowers is definitely doing something right.” July told her while they were both purring coffee in their mugs smirking. “Now that I think about it, you have had that smile plastered to your face every morning the past week. Well girlfriend, why don't you share some details and even better why don't you give me his phone to pass it to my boyfriend. Not that I have something to complain about but I would like to have such a smile each morning. Maybe your guy can give some tips to mine.” She winked at Maya again and she became once again as red as a ripe tomato.

“Hey let's not exaggerate. It is just that the previous months were pretty miserable for me and now the change makes the whole situation a lot better.”

“Well still you have not given me any details about him yet. Please share.”

“I will I promise. Just give me some time to feel more sure about this thing. It is too soon yet and I am afraid to jinx it. I know you mean well and I appreciate it.” Maya said honestly and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“All right I will let you get away with it just this once but you will have to make good on your promise and tell me all about him soon.” She said half pouting. “I have to leave now and take Nicolas his coffee. You know I think he has a girlfriend too because he has the same goofy smile you do every morning” July said ant left right away. Maya was thankful for that because a guilty blush covered once again her face, plus she had feared that July might make the connection between her happiness and Nicolas’s. From July’s careless retreat she gathered her secret was safe for a while more. She went back to her own office smiling even more knowing that she was the one that was making Nicolas happy.

Everything seemed right in the world, except from her stomach that was quite unsettled this morning too. She thought that maybe something that she ate on the trip had not settled well with her. So she took some antiacid and went back to work like usual trying to ignore it. It was a busy day but she made it through without complaining. After observing her through their meetings Nicolas sensed that something was a little bit off and asked her while they were eating lunch at his office. This time they really had work to do.

“Honey, is everything OK? I am getting some strange vibes from you” he asked her. She laughed humourlessly but answered to him.

“You don't miss anything, do you? My stomach was not very well this morning, I think it must be something I ate at the hotel. Not that it was spoiled because you are obviously fine. My stomach is probably more sensitive and all that spice in the food affected me. I am sure that I will be fine by tomorrow. As a matter of fact, I am already feeling better and I am quiet hungry. So I suggest we both eat our food, or I am going to eat yours too.” She tried to make fun of the situation.

“OK. But if this keeps up by tomorrow I am taking you to a doctor. And I am killing the hotel manager.” He said seriously

“Hey baby let's not make a big deal of this. I am sure I will be fine by tomorrow.” She said and kissed him on the lips, moved by his concern.

“Nobody dares to hurt my fairy and gets away with it” he declared and kissed her passionately. She stopped him mostly out of fear that someone might walk in to them.

“Eat your food, we have work to do”

They ate and they kept on working and by the time they went by his place, Maya was feeling fine and famished. She cooked him spaghetti a la crème and ended up eating most of it. Nicolas watched her amused devour all that food, and was glad her stomach was settled once more. When they were done he washed the dishes with her and afterwards they sat on the love seat to watch breakfast at Tiffany's. One of her favourites. He had never seen it before and she promised him that it was one of the movies that you just have to see at least once in a lifetime. He did not mind. As long as she was seated on his lap, he was willing to see anything.

After the end of the movie he took her to his arms and to their bed. There he cuddled with her and they fell asleep. He wanted to make love to her, but he was worried that it might not be good for her unsettled stomach to get overly excited, even if she was feeling fine during dinner.

The alarm clock woke both of them in the morning. Nicolas hugged her more closely and kissed her sweetly as he did every morning. He was ready to get up and visit the bathroom first, giving her a few more minutes of sleep, as he did everyday, when Maya shot out of the bed and run to the bathroom. A few seconds later he heard her throwing up. He run to the bathroom and found her on the bathroom floor throwing up in the toilet. He sat down beside her and held her hair. When she seemed to have stopped, he took a towel put some cold water on it and rinsed her face with it.

“So no more of my kisses in the morning? Bad reaction to them?” He tried to make light of the situation although he was sick with worry for her health. She laughed weakly and placed her head to the crook of his neck for support.

“I would not take it personally my love. I should not have eaten like a pig last night. Now I am paying for it.”

He was sad to see her like this but he could not dismiss that she had called him her love. If the situation was any different, he would be on his feet jumping up and down.

“Fairy I am going to call the office and tell them we are going to be late. I am taking you to the doctor.”

“No, don't do that. I am fine now. I don't need any doctor. We have a lot of work to do and both of us can't say we will be late this morning. People are going to suspect something about our relationship.”

“I don't care what they think. I want to know that my fairy is healthy.”

“I am fine. If this keeps up I will go to the doctor in the afternoon.”

He did not like it but did not want to upset her more than she already was. He made her some herbal tea and drove her to the office. She wanted to take her car but when he would not back down, she relented and just hoped nobody saw them driving together. Lucky for her no one was in the garage when they reached work. They went up to their offices and proceeded to do their work as usual. By noon she was already feeling much better and when they got to his place again, she was good as knew. She was famished but she ate lightly to avoid vomiting like that morning.

Nicolas was treating her as if she was made of porcelain and even though up to a point she thought it was cute, by the time they went to bed she was starting to get pissed. He had cooked her dinner and did not leave her help him do the dishes. She talked to Christy while he cooked for her and she got more irritated when she insisted that Nicolas was right and that she should go see a doctor. But what really made her reach her limits, was when they got to bed and he refused to make love to her. That was it. She was going to show him what she was really made of.

She claimed that she felt hot and bothered and striped off her pyjamas. After she was only in her panties she started humming in his embrace and moving her body up and down to Nicolas's. In two minutes tops she had him hot and ready to burst. That was when she claimed that she also had to get her panties off because they were too wet and all that wetness was bothering her. As soon as the panties were off she caressed with her mound his love stick that by then was half out of his boxers. He tore his boxers and entered her in one swift move cursing himself for being so weak. She laughed devilishly, but soon her laugh was turned to moans of passion. She had won that round.

The next morning when they woke up, Maya's stomach was unsettled again but at least she did not throw up. They went to work and went through their appointments as usual. Around eleven o clock, during a mutual appointment of hers and Nicolas's, Maya was feeling very hot although the air condition was working perfectly.  She stood and went to take a glass of water. But only two steps later she collapsed on the floor.

Nicolas ran to her side as soon as he saw her waver on her way to the bar where he kept the water jag. But he was not fast enough. That damn desk of his, got in his way and he was too late to catch her. She hit the floor roughly and the awful sound he heard was from her head. He got pale when he heard it and instantly prayed to god that the hot was not fatal. He dropped right next to her and tried to reach her pulse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it!!!

Kisses to you all!!!!
XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.4K 44
*Story is unedited* Finding the One is Difficult, for Maya. Just read Maya's weird love journey of her love life. *Warning the ending might not be...
44 0 18
She was late for work in a new town, but this town was not was she expected, how her life was going to change, would Maya get used to her new life or...
85.4K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...
81.5K 2.9K 23
What would you do if you get raped and then get pregnant by your rapist? Would you think your baby was a mistake, This is the story of Shandeeh. Grow...