Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Road Trip ↣ Dan

5K 179 417
By NewYearNewMeme

"(Y/N)," Dan sighs. "I'm sorry."

You sigh too. It had been a long day.

First, Dan "surprised" you by waking you up earlier than usual and going on about how he wanted to go on holiday all of a sudden. It sounded fun at first, but while the two of you were driving through a small town in the middle of nowhere, the car ran out of gas. You two literally had to push it to a gas station.

Then you got a migraine, and of course you forgot to get a refill on your medicine, so you were pretty much useless for hours. Once your headache finally went away, you stopped and asked for directions, but ended up getting the wrong ones because the person's accent was so thick even you couldn't understand them.

Then, Dan almost got shot for accidentally trespassing on some crazy man's property. You were surprised at how fast he could dodge bullets.

And while you were stopped at a restaurant for lunch, Dan was recognized (how, in such a small town, you don't know), but the girl was the type of fan that was an extreme Phan shipper, so she absolutely hated you, since you're Dan's girlfriend. She actually yelled at you to stop getting in Phil's way so Dan and Phil could be together.

Speaking of Phil, he must have called you and Dan at least thirty times, but there was no service in the middle of nowhere, so neither of you could answer. You finally stopped at a hotel for dinner and got slow, weak connection. (But at least they had Internet.) You rang the flat, and poor Phil was all in a panic because the landlord was over and yelling at him for something. After Dan got all of it sorted, the two of you just decided to go home.

But of course, naturally, the two of you had no idea where you were going, and you ended up lost in some forest in the middle of the night. And of course, it started pouring down rain.

Let's just say the entire day was a disaster.

Currently, you and Dan are sitting in the car on the side of the road, in the dark, in the rain, in the forest, completely and utterly lost.

"Dan..." You draw out his name. "What made you think that we could go on holiday without actually knowing where we were going?"

"I thought it would be spontaneous."

You roll your eyes. "It was."

"Spontaneously romantic?"

"No."

Dan sighs again and leans his head on the steering wheel.

"It's okay, Dan," you say. "Let's just find a hotel to stay the night and everything will be fine-"

"How can you be so optimistic, (Y/N)?" Dan scoffs. "We're in the middle of the woods. I don't think there's any hotels around here."

"Just keep driving."

"That's what you said an hour ago."

"Dan, nothing's going to happen if we just sit here."

"Nothing else will go wrong if we sit here," Dan mumbles miserably, his head still on the wheel.

"Nothing will go right either."

Dan sighs and sits up. "I'm sorry."

"You said that already."

"No, I mean for that girl today at the restaurant. She was jerk, and I could tell you were uncomfortable."

"Dan, it doesn't matter-"

"And for that guy with the gun. He could've shot you too."

"You were the one he was-"

"And for getting us lost in this horror movie forest."

You laugh a little. "Horror movie forest?"

"Well, just look it!" Dan gestures outside. It's pitch black dark, not to mention the curtain of rain pounding on the window, so it's impossible to see.

"Don't laugh at me," you laugh a bit. "But this place does scare me actually. I feel like we're going to get killed by an axe murderer."

"We are. We're going to killed by an axe murderer and it's all my fault. I'm sorry in advance. I've always loved you, (Y/N). If you survive tell Phil I love him too. And my parents. And anyone else that we know. Just make a video, that'll cover it-"

"Will you stop?" You half-laugh, swatting Dan's arm. "You're not going to die, and I'm not going to make a video covering your death."

Dan sighs. "Death is better than this."

"Shut up."

"I mean, what's the point of living if living is just sitting in a car?"

Your eyes widen. "Dan no-"

"I was just kidding, (Y/N)." The corner of Dan's mouth turns up into a small smile. "I'm too tired to think deeply right now."

"I can't believe you," you roll your eyes, and Dan laughs. "But I'm exhausted too." You lean your head on his shoulder. "Which is why we need to find a hotel to stay the night."

"Ugh, fine..." Dan whines as he starts the car. "But I still say we're just going to get even more lost than we already are..." he mumbles quickly.

After driving for about two hours through the dark, you finally exit the forest and find the road that leads to the small town you were in earlier.

"Did we just go in a circle?" Dan asks as he leans closer to the windshield and squints to see through the rain.

"I think so..." your voice trails off as you see the same sign you passed as you were exiting the town. "Yep," you sigh, leaning back in the car seat. "We're back where we started."

Dan sighs. "At least we can go back to that hotel, right?"

"If we can find it."

"I know, I can barely see through all this rain."

After more driving through the small town, you point out a dimly lit sign that says Hotel, and Dan pulls over into the parking lot. There's only two other cars there.

"There's an umbrella in the back, right?" He asks.

"Nope," you shake your head.

Dan flops his head back on the headrest, a look of total defeat on his face.

Can this trip get any worse?

You bite your lip before opening the car door and dashing through the pouring down rain and into the hotel, Dan following.

"You're back!" The old woman behind the reception desk smiles.

You try your best to smile, even though your freezing, exhausted, and soaking wet from the downpour outside. (Author's Note: NORTHERN DOWNPOUR SENDS ITS LOVE -P!ATD, anyone?)

"Yes, we're back," you reply, shivering. Dan hands you his jacket, which you gratefully accept.

"Would you like the same room you had earlier today?" The woman asks.

You nod.

"I'm sorry, but that room was taken by a gentleman a few hours ago."

You and Dan exchange and exasperated 'Are you actually kidding me?' look.

"But all of our other rooms are vacant!" The elderly woman smiles sweetly and holds out a room key. "Down the hall, fifth door on the left, hon. But isn't this a little late to be renting a room? An hour before midnight? Night owls, are we?"

Dan quickly snatches the key out of the lady's hand and intertwines his hand with yours, leading you out of the hotel lobby and down the hall. You manage to mutter a quick "Thank you," before Dan rushes you away.

"I'm tired of that old lady," Dan mumbles as he puts the room key in the door and opens it.

"Dan, you're just tired of everything right now," you sigh as Dan pulls you into the room. "But it's okay, so am I."

You close the door behind you and flop down onto the bed, completely exhausted from the terrible road trip. Dan lays down next to you, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

Despite everything, you burst out laughing.

"And what's so funny?" Dan scoffs.

"I think..." you start, turning to look at Dan with a smile on your face. "I think that this whole time, we've been taking this too seriously."

"What d'you mean?"

"I mean, come on," you laugh again. "What are the chances of all these things happening to us, all in one day? Only we could have this bad of luck. Only we would have such a series of unfortunate events. Don't you find all of this at least a little funny?"

Dan smiles a little. "I guess this would make a pretty good video..."

"It would be an amazing video!" You smile. "And speaking of amazing, think of the stories we're going to tell Phil when we get back!"

Dan starts laughing, the kind of loud, genuine laugh that brightens the whole room.

You laugh too, just in spite of everything. It's true; only you and Dan could go through such comically bad experiences.

"Plus," you say, holding Dan's hand. "I got to go through all of it with you. There's no one else I'd rather go on a road trip from hell with."

Dan stops laughing, but he's still smiling. He looks over at you, and you notice how curly the rain made his hair.

Dan leans over and kisses you softly.

You pull away, laughing quietly.

"Now what's funny?" Dan whispers, laughing with you.

"You have Hobbit Hair," you say, brushing Dan's brunette curly fringe out of his eyes.

"Shut up!" Dan laughs, kissing you again before getting up to call Phil to tell him about your absolutely wonderful road trip.

  ♡fin

Ahh I loved this one SO MUCH! What do you guys think? Hopefully you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it! Don't forget to vote and comment to tell me what you think! Also, reminder that requests are open. Thanks for reading! See you in the next imagine!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.7K 89
x reader imagines. [none of these are mine, they're all from tumblr]
617K 23.7K 32
**Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Abuse, Alcoholism** Dan Howell and Phil Lester never got along. Mostly because Dan took out his horrid home...
1.2K 206 36
Dan Howell is in love with Phil Lester, but Phil is clueless... Will Phil ever feel the same way?
10.3K 137 43
Oneshots of Dan and Phil!! Any trigger warnings and number of words are stated at the beginning of each chapter. Enjoy!! :3 If you have any requests...