Another Bad Blind Date [SPINO...

By ravsisrekt

{SPINOFF/SEQUEL to The Bad Blind Date} Jungkook and Y/N fell in love and got their happy-ever-after. But what... More

Chapter 1: Stay Away
Chapter 2: she wasn't you.
Chapter 3: I'm Back!
Chapter 4: She's Nothing
Chapter 6: That's Your Friend's Girl...
Chapter 7: Shawn Go, Go Fuck Off.
Chapter 8: You Like Him?
Chapter 9: I Like Iris
Chapter 10: Bye Shawn...
Chapter 11: I Miss You
Chapter 12: Of Course I'm Jealous!
Chapter 13: Frickle Frackle?
Chapter 14: I love you too Race.
Chapter 15: Pull Out Game Strong
Chapter 16: Surprise Present
Chapter 17: Best Present Ever
Chapter 18: Fuck You Jimin
Chapter 19: Korean Fight Club
Chapter 20: We'll Find Him
Chapter 21: My Future Daughter-in-law
Chapter 22: Pretty Boy and Gangs?
Chapter 23: Dares
Chapter 24: A Break?
Chapter 25: ARMY SARANGHAEYO!
Chapter 26: I Do Know Where He Is
Chapter 27: Way Too Easy
Chapter 28: Be Here With Me
Chapter 29: Aftermath
Chapter 30: Rainbow Drink
Chapter 31: Let's Get You Home Safe
Chapter 32: No Touching
Chapter 33: NOW. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP YOU MAN-CHILDREN!
Chapter 34: it was worth the wait.
Chapter 35: Baby Girl
Chapter 36: Love
Chapter 37: Please Marry Me.
Chapter 38: Hoseok's Wedding
Chapter 39: WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE YOU?
Chapter 40: Family
Epilogue: The List
Prologue: She's not my type
One Shot: Jin & Faera
One Shot: Taehyung & Serina
One Shot: Jimin, Shawn, & Kai
One Shot: Kylie & Huli
One Shot: Hoseok & Freeda
One Shot: Jungkook, Y/N, & Senko
One Shot: Namjoon
One Shot: The Children

Chapter 5: I Made Her Cry?

59.9K 2.5K 6.3K
By ravsisrekt

3 years into the future

He smiled, leaning against the door frame as his tired and heavy eyes watched the woman cradle their baby boy in her arms.

Smiling lightly, he watched as she quietly talked to the little boy who slowly drifted back to sleep.

"You should've slept," Yoongi lowly let out, watching as the woman jumped in fright before him.

He chuckled at her grab her chest, both just relieved that she had placed the kid back into the crib before he had scared the living shit out of her.

"He was hungry," she said softly, smiling down at the boy fast asleep, "he needed his mommy this time around."

Yoongi grinned when she scoffed over at him. Trying to maintain her angered form from a week ago.

"Still not going to break huh?" He asked softly, moving closer towards her.

He eyed her form in one of his long shirts and smiled more. She really was trying to make this harder for him and he knew. What a tease...

"Why not sleep?" She piped smugly, "I mean we both need it don't you think?"

He sighed trying to reach out for her but Iris simply moved past him and over towards the exit of the door.

She moved tiredly towards their bedroom door, a hand moving through her loose hair. Hearing Yoongi shut their kid's nursery behind him, she didn't think much of anything as she mustered her way down the hall.

Gasping when she felt arms wrap around her as she entered. She looked over at the man before her wide eyed when he closed their bedroom door quick and had her against it.

"What you think you're doing?" She breathed out irritated, trying to move away from him as she was still pissed with the man.

"Trying to kiss my girlfriend," he said softly, leaning down in attempts to have his lips meet hers.

She simply squealed in annoyance while trying to break away and he pouted.

"Okay I guess I was in the wrong-"

"You guess?" Iris asked, eyes narrowing when looking her boyfriend straight in the eyes.

"I shouldn't have taken our baby to Shawn's party. Everyone was careless and I shouldn't have put him in that situation," he said quick as he felt her trying to move out from his grip again.

"It's not just that," she said pouting, hating that he couldn't get it through his head no matter how many times she brought up the conversation of sex and intimacy between the two.

His brows furrowed as Iris rolled her eyes. If he didn't want to listen, then she was done with repeating herself over and over.

"Let's just sleep please?" She whined, "I'm tired."

"What's wrong? Tell me what's wrong?" He asked softly, his eyes teasing as he let his arms wrap around her waist.

She glared at him trying to be cute with her. It was working, and she was trying her hardest not to show that it was.

"Let me go on and on then," she piped, grinning.

Yoongi watched as she exaggerated a sigh, her bottom lip pouting lightly.

"Well let's see, it's been atleast 2 weeks where you've actually kissed me," she said blinking, "and I mean actual, not just some quick grandma peck either."

He swallowed harshly, "right," he remembered bailing on their planned nights together because he was always so tired.

The difference was, Iris was tired too but she still made the effort for the both of them. Yoongi was just too stubborn to focus on the fact that he was repeatedly neglecting the woman.

"Don't even get me started on how long we haven't had sex for," she breathed out, eyes narrowing at the look in his eyes.

He leaned down to kiss her and she grinned. Nope, not today mister.

"I get it," she popped playfully, "you're tired let's sleep."

His face looked like he had just been shot. Yoongi knew exactly what his girlfriend was trying to do. "Oh please don't do this," he begged.

Iris giggled, grinning hugely. She bit down at her bottom lip and moved against the door a bit.

Yoongi swallowed hard at the action, trying to lean down and kiss her again but she simply covered her mouth teasingly with her hand.

His stomach dropped.

"Okay I get I've been fucking up lately but that's just harsh," he whined himself now, trying to kiss her but she simply moved her lips away from his each time.

She giggled. "You want sleep, go sleep. I'm tired too," she said grinning like an idiot. She knew she was being immature, but seeing him squirm was way too much fun.

"So you're seriously not going to let me kiss you?" He asked breathless.

She grinned, giggling, "sucks to suck asshole."

He sighed, moving away from her, suddenly irritated himself. Watching as he moved to the bed, she moved to grab at the pillows and a blanket.

He propped himself onto his elbows, eyes wide, "What you doing now?"

"I'm sleeping in the nursery," she piped shrugging.

Yoongi's eyes widened when seeing the woman smile to herself. She looked so happy with herself it was weirdly cute. Sitting up and watching her move towards the door again, he stood up, peeling his shirt off. She glanced over at him a slight bit as he tossed it onto their bed.

Moving a strand of hair behind her ear, she forced herself to look away as she chuckled and moved towards the door.

Breath hitching when a hand took hold of her arm, she tried to move Yoongi's grip off of her as she took hold of the doorknob.

She didn't know if she was shivering from the coldness that raged off the metal, or from his breath that hit her cheek teasingly. She swallowed hard when he purposely had his hand go down over her bare thigh, moving the corners of his shirt up with his hand.

"Where were you going again?" He asked at her ear, having his hand trail over her the skin below her chest, the shirt rising high with his hand.

Iris swallowed, her head resting on his bare shoulder as she let out a content sigh.

Yoongi smiled, "that's what I thought," he popped by her ear, kissing her cheek lightly before turning her around hastily by holding on to her hips.

She seemed to giggle when kissed her. Moaning against his lips, both stumbled back towards the closed door, Yoongi's hands roaming her skin openly as she tried not to smile large against his lips.

"You tried," he teased and Iris giggled, hitting his chest lightly at him growing an even bigger head as time went by.

"Fine you kissed me, but no sex," she scolded playfully.

He grinned, "Oh really?"

She nodded, giggling as she hugged him. Hastily gasping out continuous "nos" when he kissed over her rib cage and threatened to move further down, Iris took his cheeks into her hands and forced his lips onto hers again.

Helping her move her legs around his waist, she held onto the doorknob for support as he moved his hips between her legs, his sweats still on, she whimpered against him at him teasing her. Hugging him, he laughed at her mumble a "jerk" by his shoulder. Kissing her shoulder over his shirt, he managed to get his sweats to trace down lower.

Iris sighed loudly when he moved within her, his breath hitching as he softly kissed her neck.

She smiled against his lips when he mumbled a smug, "no sex my ass."

Giggling, she tried not to moan too loudly, afraid to have this sensation stop too early than needed. The last thing she wanted was for Yoongi to stop because their baby boy woke up again.

Pursing her lips from making a noise, she let out soft moans as his forehead lay gently against hers. His occasional grunts causing her heart to hammer loudly in her chest.

She was afraid her shaking form managed to balance her legs around his waist, her knuckles growing white while around the doorknob.

-

Present day...

Iris moved against the door, squirming as Shawn's lips continued to kiss down at her hungrily.

Shawn's brows were tightly squished together as he tried to focus on his friend's lips. But something within him didn't sit right.

.

"I trust you," Kai said softly, her gaze slowly meeting his. His hard expression seemed to fall immediately when she smiled sweetly at him.

.

Lips freezing against Iris's, Shawn froze, eyes squinting open when feeling Iris freeze against him herself.

Lips still frozen against one another, he was surprised the woman before him didn't laugh as she peeked one eye open, the other still tightly shut. She seemed to move her head back awkwardly, he followed, trying not to lick his lips as he looked down at her pressed against him.

"Shit," he squeaked, trying so hard not to laugh when seeing the woman who was once crying go insanely red.

"Why the fuck you kiss me?" Iris snapped softly, hands moving off his skin as she awkwardly had them in fists in the air. She was trying to move into the door so she wouldn't be completely against him. It didn't work- she was stuck.

Shawn's lips parted, "Excuse me, lil' miss innocent, you had your mouth on me first," he snapped back irritated.

Iris snorted, pushing at his bare chest with her fists a bit. He moved away, fakely smiling at her when she regained her stature.

"This never happened," she mumbled under her breath and he grinned hugely at her still so nervous. No matter how much she tried to act like what happened was alright with her, he saw right through it all.

"Yes it did," he piped grinning, "it happened. Virgin Mary almost got her cherry popped now didn't she?"

Iris squeaked as she shoved him again, eyes widening at him using such a name in vain. "Hey, I get you're an atheist but that shit was not funny," Iris scolded, trying her hardest not to laugh.

He grinned, finally allowing himself to lick his lips a tad bit. "It was kind of funny."

Iris pursed her lips from smiling and he sighed, moving to go and sit on the staircase.

"Plus you'd never go that far with me," Iris challenged, genuinely curious.

She tried not to focus on the fact that she could still taste him in her mouth. Swallowing harshly, she awkwardly moved, still against the door.

"I would," he said softly, sitting on the steps now.

Iris's face scrunched instantly and he chuckled.

"I would have about a month ago," he lightly explained and Iris nodded, grinning in relief.

Oh thank god mother shit, Iris sighed internally, not reading to ever deal with drama including Shawn. Never did she want to confront such drama- ever. Heck, I ran from Yoongi just now for the same reason. Nope. Nope to drama.

"You really like Kai huh?" she teased lightly, trying to brighten up the awkward situation.

Shawn tensed and Iris's eyes softened. Stopping herself from teasing, she understood that this was new and heated territory for the man. After everything he's been through, of course there would be a sense of denial when admitting to falling for a girl. Shawn didn't fall in love...not anymore at least.

He rubbed at his jaw, trying to focus on the problem at hand. Remembering the girl crying before anything else, he swallowed, needing a drink of water. Her taste on his lips was a huge distraction.

"Why were you crying?" he asked awkwardly.

When it came to Iris, he was a bumbling nervous wreck that couldn't show affection.

Both were awkward when realizing that just now, all that they both did was mutually show affection. And lots of it, Iris piped mentally.

"No reason," she shakily let out, smiling in attempts to have him change the subject.

This wasn't her original plan. Her original plan was to confide in you, not Shawn. Oh hell not Shawn.

He swallowed harshly, trying to maintain his voice and keep it stable as he spoke up again. "Iris you know you can tell me anything right?" he asked softly, his hands now moving together in nervousness.

Iris's eyes widened lightly at that, feeling her lungs give out, she laughed nervously. "Ahh, okay, I'm going to go before this gets even more weird," she piped, hand on the doorknob quick.

Shawn sighed, "Iris hold up, let's just-"

"Bye!" she squeaked out, rushing out from the house quicker than how she left Bangtan's place.

Shawn smile lightly at her running away. "Fuck," he sang out to himself, rubbing at his tired face as he proceeded to lock the door.

No matter how much he tried to guide his thoughts away from it, Shawn couldn't get the image of the girl crying out of his mind.

What made her cry?

-

"I made her cry?" Yoongi asked softly, his eyes on the ground below his feet. His vision avoided the note Jungkook had given him, trying not to read his own writing. I'm an idiot.

Jungkook sighed, slumping down next to Hoseok who seemed to be quiet. It surprised the maknae over his hyung not saying a single word, hearing out what Yoongi had to say for himself.

All three could hear the others with Racy past the doors however, he could hear Taehyung's voice especially. That specific hyung seemed to have fallen under such tense silence that it hurt Jungkook to see. Although Taehyung had talked to Racy over the phone, having closure wasn't easy if not entirely in person.

"I didn't think she'd actually come," Yoongi said softly, re-reading the note multiple times. Truth be told, he had forgotten about what he had wrote the other night. He had just been so caught up with Racy's sudden arrival where he forgot other such promises he might've made.

"Well she did," Jungkook said lightly, confused over what could've possibly made the woman cry, "What could she possibly have seen to make her cry?"

Yoongi awkwardly looked over at Jungkook, the note scrunching up in his hand lightly as he got up from his spot on his bed.

"Where you goin?" Jungkook asked softly, confused over how tense his hyung seemed to be.

"Racy needs to be dropped off to her hotel," he said matter-of-factly and Jungkook wished to scream internally.

Here he was thinking Yoongi had an epiphany and was deciding on seeing Iris tonight and making things right. He was wrong and couldn't help the frustration groan leave him.

"What?" Yoongi snapped irritated, "No matter what happens in my life, there are still things that need to get done. Dropping her off was one promise-"

"Yeah and so was meeting Iris but you didn't fulfil that hyung," Jungkook retorted.

Yoongi's eyes narrowed at the maknae being a smart ass.

"I get that you want Iris and I together," Yoongi said slowly, studying Jungkook's done expression, "but it's better this way. She doesn't deserve to be swamped into such mixed tension."

"Yeah but she also deserves to make that decision herself now doesn't she?" Jungkook challenged, "she deserves to make the decision on whether or not she likes you or not. You can't keep pushing her away purposely without her getting to know the real you hyung."

"The real me?" Yoongi asked, trying hard not to snort.

Jungkook's jaw clenched. "Hyung!" he whined, trying to get through to Yoongi, hating it that if he tried it would be seen as disrespect.

"Enough," Yoongi piped softly as he moved towards the door.

"You stay here," Hoseok finally managed to say, he stood up from his bed as he moved towards Yoongi, "you stay here, Jimin and I will drop Racy off."

Yoongi tried to speak up and argue against it but Hoseok simply glared over at him. Although Yoongi was older, the sudden expression from his dongsaeng caused him to seal his lips shut.

Hoseok left the room, Jungkook smiling lightly when watching Hobi leave the room.

Jungkook forced his smile to fall however when Yoongi looked over at him. Clearing his throat, Jungkook got up on the bed. Bowing at the man, he moved to the door himself.

About to leave, he looked back over at his older friend. "Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi nodded over at him to continue as he opened at the door.

"I know you believe that you don't deserve her," the maknae said softly, "whether or not that's true I can't say..."

Yoongi swallowed hard.

"All I know is that you deserve better than sticking to the thought of Racy for the rest of your life," he finished quietly.

Yoongi watched the maknae leave, his attention going back to the note again. His mind unable to formulate an image of the bubbly woman crying. How was that even possible? It was mere impossible trying to envision the girl crying- especially because of him?

-

Next Chapter:

You tried not to moan when Jungkook's lips engulfed yours.

Freezing up instantly when there was a sudden knock at the door, your eyes widened immediately at the voice you thought had left the house long ago.

"Y/N you good for me to quickly grab some shit?"

Jungkook fell pale immediately, almost slipping in the shower when hearing the muffled voice outside the bathroom. He made sure to hold you tightly against him however, not wanting to have you hurt yourself because of him.

"Shawn?" you piped, your voice high and suddenly nervous.

Shawn simply knocked about twice more and poked his head into the bathroom.

Hearing the man walk into the bathroom, you swallowed harshly, eyes meeting Jungkook who was still breathing hard.

Jungkook looked terrified.

Hand moving over the maknae's mouth lightly, you tried not to laugh at the sudden situation as you tried to talk to the your friend who was mumbling out about his morning. He was oblivious to him walking in on you having sex with your boyfriend.

"Holy shit," you mumbled, giggling lightly over at Jungkook who was stil so tense.

"How long you in the shower for?" he mumbled as he grabbed hold of the hair dryer under the sink, "It's been fucking forever, I'm not rich y'know."

You pursed your lips hard when Jungkook swore when almost slipping again.

Eyes sealing shut in panic when Shawn's form seemed to stop before the door, you could practically hear his back muscles tense instantly past the loudness of the trickling water.

"It was nice knowing you," you whispered down at Jungkook who had his head buried into your neck from shock of him fucking up.

Both Jungkook and you waited for Shawn to erupt.

-

A/N: aye! I didn't make you wait long yay! AHAHAH! I'm not that evil :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743 95 15
•Min Yoongi and Kim Sun Hee• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ************************** Destined to be t...
13.9K 865 67
Ok. So truth. I am not good a summarizing anything. So what I will do is give you a little preview of what I am working on. Read what I got so far an...
27.1K 2.1K 53
"I guess now I understand why fate was not in our favor the first time we met." Yoongi took a sip of his coffee. "You do?" "Yeah. Well we were two st...
3.1K 296 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...