The Ark (디아크)

By ancypulaaa

Dedicated to five members Kpop Hip-hop girl group that lately debuted. About, facts , songs, song lyrics and... More

About The Ark
The Ark: Members
The Ark: Minju
The Ark: Yuna
The Ark: YuJin
The Ark: Halla
The Ark: Jane
Minju Facts
Yuna Facts
YuJin Facts
Halla Facts
Jane Facts
The Light (빛) Lyrics [with member's part]
Intro Lyrics [debut stage]
The Ark: #Hashtag interview
Artist Who Are Their Friends
As Boy Group
The Fact Interview
DISBAND (?)
More of Euna Kim IG Updates
YUNA KIM ANNOUCEMENT
NOTICE
Real Girls Project
Jeon Min Ju Pt. 1
The Ark Members IG Account
IdolMaster.KR

YUNA KIM GOT INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

888 8 12
By ancypulaaa

I got good news and bad news.

The bad news is that the disband thing is for real :( 

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE GOT TO SEE GLIMPSE OF THE GIRLS THROUGH THIS NEW MADE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT OF YUNA KIM [its at least 12 hours since she posted the first photo] YEY!

So the name is Euna Kim [@euna102794] and she got her bio as "loveshieldforever". 

I'm just thinking about it but before there was a rumor about the name of the fandom as something like shield. Do you think The Ark got this fandom name in mind and just weren't able to announce it but Yuna's pertaining to us? Well...

Anyway, we got stuffs below [Thank you, really Yuna unnie]:

1. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

YES ITS OT5!! [IM CRYING WAAAAH HUHUHU] ANYWAY, FROM LEFT TOP IS YUJIN, YUNA, MINJU, SUJI [HALLA] AND JANE.

This happened 3 hours ago. Cap by Yuna: 

#alittlewhileago

#justthoughtyoudwanttosee

#longdistancemakesithardtomeet

#butitworksoutonceinwhile

I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE BUT DO YOU IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I AM JUST WITH THIS SINGLE PHOTO AND THE CAPTION LET ME CRY FOR A BIT MORE.

ANYWAY~~

2. This is Yuna unnie first post [12 hours ago]

Caption? She just hashtag her name in Hangul and another word in Hangul, I can't translate for y'all sorry.

3. ITS JANE, YEY!!

Yuna said that her babies [Suji and Jane] are in Idol Master and that we should all watch it to support the gals. I put Jane's video above while you can see the link for Suji's in the external link button.

4. Suji, previously known as Halla, is the next. Her real name is Lee Suji okay? Don't be confused. I've read before that she already changed her name and started using the real one since The Ark had already disbanded [this still painful].

Yuna said that she don't need filter as she already look like a flower. How sweet.

5. EVERYONE!!! HERE COMES MY STILL-BIAS. MINJU-YA!! I MISS HER A LOT THO SHE LOOK A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT, ANYWAY I STILL LOVE HER.

I'm so touched with Yuna's cap for this one:

#yesminjuisstillaliveandbeautiful

#minjusaystotellyoushesdoingwell

#thisgirldoesntage

#foreveryoung

#yeaiknowyoureflippingoutitsbeenawhile

#longhashtagsareexhausting

#cantstop

[CAN YOU NOT, ITS HARD TO TYPE SH/TS WITHOUT SPACE HAHAHA] but aren't you all touched with this? Because I am. 

AND OH, IF YOU'RE WONDERING HOW COME EVERYTHING IS IN ENGRISH. ITS BECAUSE YUNA CAN SPEAK ENGLISH [REALLY] AND THAT SHE TYPED EVERYTHING IN ENGLISH [EXCEPT FOR THE FEW ONES] AND I'M NOT ANGRY [COZ I'M USING ALL CAP] I'M JUST EXCITED!!

6.  This person made us worried sick as hell, I'm glad she's doing fine finally. YUJIN!!

Yuna got good news for us with her caption:

#dolphinsayshello

#everyonehollaatchodolphin

#yujinwillmakeinstaeventually

#letsholdhandandwaittogether

#cutiepie 

#voiceofmyheart

7. OTHERS OF THE BEGINNING SPAM BY YUNA COMING NEXT:

Here we got Yuna shipping herself with Yujin , she said '#dancingbearsinmyheart'.

Another group selca, from left top is Minju, Suji, Yuna and Jane. Yujin is busy hugging a bear [below]

Told y'all. 

10.

This seems like a throwback photo to me [Yuna cap: #ilovethis]

11. Lastly, I want to go back again to the disband issue. 

Well, a few people in the comments are still getting their hopes high by saying "JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID IT AND ALL OF YOU BELIEVED IT?MUSIC K HAVEN'T CONFIRMED ANYTHING & JANE IS INTRODUCING HERSELF MY THE ARK'S JANE" and then "If you don't have prof don't say anything.The girls might be still together" but other said "IT'S CONFIRMED. THEY'RE WAS DISBANDED AT FEBRUARY". 

The best comment so far is"it was never confirmed, I would recommend you not spread rumors. Although alot of others are commenting that they are just giving up on the ark. Why not wait until we get an official statement".

So ladies and gentlemen, I am still hoping. If you are too, come hold hand with me. For the meantime, spend your waiting time spazzing to your current groups and for all we know, someone might drop the bomb and announced that we'll be able to see them up the stage once again.

That's the latest for now. It's 3:22 AM now and I just can't wait until morning to write about this sh/t [oops sorry]. Thank you for reading until here.

BYE PYOOONG~~

PS. I wonder what this update will look like, its my first time doing this. 

PPS. If you're a Filipino, do this favor to me. Pls read the one shot that I've written for this Wattpad contest. Read it and vote if you like it, comment your  and share! The link is on my wall, you can ask me if you can't find it. Thanks a lot. 

Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 30.4K 54
Status: UNDER REVISION Tahimik. Payapa. Walang gulo. Ganiyan maituturing ang buhay ni Niana Jillian "Naji" Alcayde; bantering with her older brother...
3.4M 134K 23
What would you do if you wake up one day and find yourself in a different body? [Completed]
233K 4.7K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
1.2K 283 3
Có tin đồn lớn! Sakura Haruka có bạn gái rồi! Thậm chí còn ôm hôn nữa cơ!!! Mạc Kỳ Khuê Đăng tải trên nền tảng Wattpad và Face ở page: Lạc vào biển C...