NO ANGEL

By mllebey

Love story about 18 year old senior Beyoncé and 21 year old college student Jennifer. Bey never thought she c... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

1.

976 57 18
By mllebey

Bey's POV

Hello I'm Beyoncè. I'm 18 years old. I'm a Virgo and obsessed with animals. I'm a senior at Houston high. My best friend is Michelle. Known her since we were really little. I have a younger sister named solange. We're 5 years apart. I'm the sexy one. My mom and dad aren't together. I live with my mom and she's really strict but I still have my ways of having my own little fun.

My phone rang and I answered it knowing it was Michelle. She always calls at the most random times I swear.

"Biiiitch come to this party with me tonight" Michele said.

"You know my mama ain't going for that chelley. I dunno why you even asked" I said.

"She doesn't have to know though girl. Just say you're spending the night at my house. Come on you never go out" Michelle said.

"Ugh fine. Only because I'll be getting outta this house." I giggled.

"Yasssss best friend. See you when you get here so we can get dressed together" Michelle said.

"Okay big head bye." I hung up before she could say something slick.

I went downstairs to ask my mom if I could spend the night at Michell's house and she said yes only if I come back tomorrow. I hate how strict she is for no reason. Being extra and driving me nuts.

I packed an over night bag along with what I wanted to wear to the party then I told my mom bye and headed to Michelle's. her mom wasn't strict at all. In fact she was barely even at home most of the time bc she usually worked late.

"Finally you showed up. I'm tryna get there and find me a man" michelle said.

"You'll be alright. I'm sure those lames ain't going nowhere" I said.

"Whatever party pooper. You need some type of excitement shit. Don't embarrass me either bey." She said.

"How would I embarrass you?" I asked.

"By acting stank and not letting yourself dance with anybody. Being all antisocial." She said.

"Oh well. I can do what I want at a party best friend. I'll dance in my seat sipping on water." I said.

"If there's even water there. Girl this is a college party. This guy at school invited me. So we gotta dress older" she said.

"Well all I brought was this to wear to the party" I said.

"Oh hell naw bey. Wtf is that. Looking like somebody auntie. Girl take that shit off. Lord I'm a have to let you borrow something of mine" she said shaking her head.

"Hey it's all I had. My mom barely lets me go anywhere so shut up stank self" I said.

"Nigga the only stank one is you if I let you walk in the party like that. Here.. put this outfit on." She insisted.

"Yasssss bey that's waaaaay better. You'll get hella numbers from guys" she said.

"I mean it's alright. I never showed my stomach before but since it's only for one night then why not and forget them boys. All they want is my panties." I said.

"So what. You need something cuz you so stuck up at outings. Just be cool man" she said.

"Yeah we'll see." I said.

(Just pretend bey and Kelly aren't in this picture but that's what Michelle is wearing lol)

After we were dressed Michelle's guy friend picked us up and headed to the house party. It was lots of cars parked outside and we got out to head inside. Of course since I'm antisocial I stood as close to Michelle as I could but she whispered for me to lighten up so I sighed and just went to find a seat by some random couple making out. The DJ was playing Trey Songz 'slow motion' and that was my jam so I danced a little to the beat in my seat.

Until some Latina looking woman was looking at me and approached me.

She was indeed beautiful but I thought she was gonna offer me drink so I kept my cool cuz I ain't want to seem like I was 18. Everyone here thinks we're at least 20 or 21 since this is a college party.

"excuse me, wanna dance?" Jennifer asked.

"Umm no I'm ok. I'm fine right here but thank you." I said politely.

"Awe come on. I saw you dancing in your seat. Just dance with me sweetie." She said with a smile.

Something about her smile made me not want to decline so I gave up and accepted her offer. She reached for my hand and I grabbed as I stood to the floor to follow her to the dance floor. She handed me a shot of vodka and smelled really bad but I didn't wanna seem boring so I drank it and whoaaaaaa was I hot but it did get me to loosen up.

Jennifer grabbing my waist from behind and I backed my ass up against her and I started grinding on her to the beat. She pressed her body real close to mine and for some reason I got this warm feeling between my legs but ignored it.

Jennifer's POV.

This light skin girl is sexy as fuck. The way she's grinding me is show making wanna taste her but she's all shy and shit so I'm do my best to control myself.

After she was done grinding on me she turned around to face me and put her arms around my neck. I pulled her close with my arms around her waist as we both danced really closely together. She must of been tipsy from that shot cause she was looking at me a certain like she wanted to kiss me. I leaned in and we started making out as I slid my tongue in her mouth. She sucked slowly on it followed by a moan and I then grabbed her ass. Loooord was it fat and juicy too.

Just when I was about to kiss her harder she quickly pulled away and shook her head. I was now confused.

"Look we shouldn't have. I'm not... this.. I'm so sorry. I gotta go." She said.

That was the last thing she said before running off I'm guessing to whoever she came with. I was so confused. We were having a great time. That kiss was... wow. I gotta see her again but why she run off?

She was definitely feeling it or else she wouldn't of moaned. Maybe I wasn't a good enough kisser. This won't be the first time I got dissed so my feelings ain't hurt but damn. She just left though.

I have to find out what that was about.

Bey's POV.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. What did I do? I can't believe I just kissed... a girl. I've kissed a girl before when I was younger but that was just for play. This was a grown woman and she thinks I'm grown. How will Michelle react? Should I even tell her what happened?

As I'm thinking all of this I stepped into one of the house bathrooms and locked the door. I really had to take what I just did. I'm extremely wet between my legs and I enjoyed it but what does that mean? Am I gay now? This is all too much. Nobody can know about this. Nobody!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 43.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...