Sanam Re ?

By TheAmaaya

"If love is the answer, could you rephrase the questions?" "Did you ever stop to think that even if I am a mo... More

Meet Sanyukta, blissfulness. Meet Randhir, angriness.
Sanyukta leaves for Mumbai
He meets her....!
Sanyukta's First Day at Work
Presentation Time
EK DUJE KE VAASTE
Sanyukta rocks the presentation
Meeting in the Cafe
Monster Ke Baccheeeeee

Randhir Assigns Sanyukta a Presentation

261 33 18
By TheAmaaya

Flashback

Sanyukta was crossing the road to reach her office building when suddenly a car came and hit her. She fell down and hurt her hand and she could see blood oozing out from her wound.

The person inside the car started honking the horn indicating her to move. This was the limit Sanyukta thought.

She managed to stand up; opened the door of the car and yelled "What do you think? Huh! Tumne meri accident kiya and you want me to move?!"

With this, there was a small crowd formed which supported Sanyukta.

"Bahar aao darpok" Sanyukta yelled again.

The guy inside the car came out; In an Armani suit he looked like the epitome of hotness, nevertheless Sanyukta wasn't interested. What bothered her at that moment was to teach Mr.Arrogant a lesson.

"Konsi village se aayi ho tum?" He asked with sheer anger.

"Village" She repeated his words and narrowed her eyes.

"Now will you move," He said pushing her in an attempt to settle himself back in his car.

"Oh Hello!" Sanyukta yelled seeing him retreating.

"See this...!" "See this..!" She continued showing him her bruises.

He smirked shamelessly and caught her by her arms and spoke in a cold tone "What do you think you Behenji? Get off my way." With that he pushed her and she fell down with a thud.

She was shocked..! How arrogant can a human get? She thought; seeing him disappearing she stood up with a jerk from the ground. What happened next could not be predicted by anyone..!

She walked up to him and pulled him with all her might to make him face her and then..... There was a thump; everything around him felt like spinning. Yes, she had slapped him hard, a slap which was sufficient for him to remember his forefathers.

End of flashback

Inside Randhir's Cabin

Randhir caressed his right cheek remembering the incident that took place. The rage inside him increased with each passing second. He wanted to crush Sanyukta into ashes when he saw her, but alas! He had to maintain calm to execute his plan.

"This wasn't right Sanyukta" He spat and walked out of his cabin on receiving Maya's call.

***

"Good Morning All" Maya spoke loud as she clapped her hands together to catch the attention of all the staff.

"I feel great to welcome our beloved..." Maya was cut off by a male voice.

"I don't need an introduction Maya" The owner of the male voice spoke, Maya turned to face the person and passed a smile.

All this while, Sanyukta was anxious to know who this new person was. Ishaan who sensed the changes in Sanyukta's expression went near her and said "Kabir Sir"

Kabir Rathod,The head of the new project who will be assisted by Randhir.

"I know Kabir" Maya spoke again; "It's great to welcome you back" Maya continued.

"Kabir Sir was out of town for about past 2 months!" Ishaan spilled the piece of news to Sanyukta.

"Well Kabir, this time we have recruited a couple of new members for the project." Maya told Kabir who was scanning the whole room.

"Hope they are well enough Ms.Mittal" Kabir coldly told; "Off course Kabir, nothing but only the best has a place here" Maya responded.

"Better!" Kabir spoke again; "Wouldn't you introduce them?" Kabir asked.

"All the members of the NEXT SQUAD are requested to assemble in my cabin in the next 30 seconds." Maya announced and walked along with Kabir into her cabin.

"Chalo...! Late hona he kya?"Ishaan asked Sanyukta and led her to Maya's cabin.

Inside Maya's Cabin

"Are all the members here?" Maya asked as she walked up from her chair. Kabir was already sitting in the edge of the table with his legs crossed.

"Meet Randhir, he will be assisting you in the project, I mean the Junior head of the project." Maya spoke pointing Randhir and Kabir shook hands with him.

"Then Ishaan, Khushwant and Tanya, you know them don't you?" Maya asked Kabir after introducing the other members.

"Off course I do! And I'm glad you have got them on board" Kabir spoke as he stood up from the table and walked up to them.

"And Kabir, meet Sanyukta, the new member; though today is her first official day at work I'm expecting a lot from her!" Maya told Kabir .

"High expectations Maya! Let her prove herself, rather than us assuming!" Kabir replied and walked out of the cabin.

"Get back to work people" Maya proclaimed as Kabir left. All the others retreated while Sanyukta stood there still. She could see Randhir glare on her which made gulp her saliva.

***

"Hey Sanyukta, I'm Tanya"

Tanya Singhania, A strong headed girl who does not ever fail in calling a spade a spade. She is a colorful personality who lights up the atmosphere. She is an all-time chatter box, gossip monger, gets easily influenced by outward beauty and also is insecure, immature and jealous.

Sanyukta passed a smile seeing Tanya approach her; "How's the first day at work?" Tanya asked in a very genial tenor which soothed Sanyukta.

"Why? Do you have any plans in spoiling them?" Ishaan taunted Tanya from sitting in his cubicle which was adjacent to Sanyukta's.

"Hell – O...!" Tanya turned towards Ishaan and spat stressing on her words.

"Can't you mind your own business?! Why do you keep poking your long nose everywhere?!" Tanya resumed her brawl with Ishaan.

Ishaan just sighed in disbelief "Look who's talking? Tanya..! I have better works to do rather than poking my nose... Oops, long nose like you!" He stated with clear sarcasm.

Sanyukta was standing there numb seeing them fight. Ishaan whom she felt was a peace maker was actually fighting..!

Their verbal fight continued for a few more minutes until Sanyukta took charge and stepped in to stop their world war 3.

"I'm sorry Sanyukta..! But he's a jerk! Nevertheless, it was great talking to you. I have a bit more pending work, need to complete them. Just tell me if you want any help!" Tanya said facing Sanyukta.

"Tanya Singhania and HELP...! Sanyukta just forget it!" Ishaan yelled from his cubicle again irking Tanya, who twisted her lips in anger.

"Shut up Ishaan" Sanyukta calmly indicated Ishaan; "Better!" Tanya sighed and walked to her cubicle.

"Anyways Sanyukta, you need not pay attention to such fools like her who roam around the office to create a spooky effect" Ishaan cooed and passed a file regarding the project to Sanyukta.

"Ishaan, I never thought you would indulge in fights" She alleged.

He smiled and walked up to her "Girl, chill! Don't judge me as a wrong guy." He told and she smiled in return.

"Did you meet Yoyo?" Ishaan asked as he was flipping through the pages of a file.

"Yoyo? Nah!" Sanyukta replied and Ishaan just buzzed.

***

"Randhir, have a look at these files and I want a detailed presentation by tomorrow! Hope that will be possible." Kabir told Randhir, they were inside Kabir's Cabin busy discussing about NEXT SQUAD project, for Kabir never believed in wasting time.

"Sure Sir, why not." Randhir replied while glance over through the document.

"What about making a member do the presentation, rather than me doing?" Randhir asked Kabir.

"Sounds ok! But do you have anyone in your mind?" Kabir responded back and Randhir knew he had hit the bull's eye.

"Sanyukta Aggarwal, She is a new member into the team and is yet to display her abilities, so I was thinking why not give her a chance? That would benefit us later on." Randhir replied trying to sound convincing.

"But do you think she will be able to do it in a day?" Kabir questioned.

"That's what we have to know! Her capabilities, responsibilities...!"

"Brilliant move I must admit Mr.Shekhawat!" Kabir told appreciatively; "But what brings you here? What's with your company?"

"Parth is handling things over there. We are soon up to a merging and I wanted to make sure that we have invested in the right project." Randhir lied.

"Quite a business shot." Kabir said, "Merging is up soon; inform your new head."

Randhir smirked as he left Kabir's cabin.

***

"Yes sir" Sanyukta spoke as she entered Randhir's cabin with a rapidly beating heart.

Randhir extended the file Kabir had given to Sanyukta.

She took the file with a confused face.

"It's a document regarding our pre-plan for the project. Kabir Sir wants a detailed presentation to be done" he took a pause and continued "crack the presentation and win your merit." He concluded all this while his gaze fixed on the computer.

Sanyukta smiled thankfully and walked back to the door, only to be called back by Randhir.

"by tomorrow" He said and again fixed his gaze in the computer.

"by tomorrow?" Sanyukta turned back to face him and asked.

"How is that even possible Sir?" Sanyukta questioned, all her happiness had crashed into small pieces.

Randhir raised his eye brows pretending to be shocked "Why not Miss.Aggarwal?" he asked.

"Sir, today is my first day at work and you give such an important presentation to present the very next day. That sounds alien." She replied.

"Do you want to convey that you're not capable enough to take up responsibilities?" he asked evenly with his trade mark smirk plaster on.

"No--- No Sir" Sanyukta protested and was about to continue, but Randhir cut her off "Get back to work! You don't have much time."

After Sanyukta had left, Randhir simpered evilly and again looked into the laptop screen, the screen displayed a photo of Vardhan's and Sanyukta's were he's enveloping her in a brotherly hug with a smile on their faces and glint of happiness in their eye.

Randhir wanted to destroy that very smile and happiness; he wanted to replace it with pain.

***

Promo: 

Sanyukta prepares for the presentation and is quite tensed how things would turn out;

***

"This is not happening Miss.Aggarwal." Kabir says annoyed after seeing her presentation, while Randhir smirks seeing her tensed.

  Peeps...! How did you find the update ? What do you think about Randhir's challenge? Will Sanyukta be able to succeed ? Post your reviews about the update!   

Amu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
12.6K 1.1K 24
..u know what shanaya ... i hate you... u snatched my bestfreind away from me....she cried ... but randhir loves u .. and i love him more then myself...
52.2K 2.5K 19
"I can make him love me," Sanyukta told Kaustuki mischievously. "No way. Randhir Singh Shekhawat hasn't even looked at a girl. He hates girls. I get...
48.9K 3.2K 93
May be the title doesn't say much about this story, here am I with a description. I was always impressed with Harshita Gaur aka Sanyukta as a char...