Secrets

By ChloePJ

My name is Elouise Heart. I am a werewolf in the Blue Moon Pack. I lived a normal life, but everything change... More

*Secrets
When Everyone Hates You
Training with the Alpha
Remembering what you want to Forget
Christmas Time
Travelling to a better Future
The Selecting Ceremony
Dinner as the Real Me
Getting Ready for the Night of My Life
Finding my Mate
Can this night get any better?
A Queen Already
A New Home
When the day turns Bad
What a Day
One More Day
The Best Day of my Life
Author Note
The Party Continues
Pranks and Pleasure
Becoming Like a Queen Everyday
What a Day
Becoming Queen
Shaky Start to a Future as Queen
With Responsibility comes Sacrifice
Not Getting Rid of me
Life Changes in the Blink of an Eye
The Hardest Decision Of My Life
Going on the Run
What have I done?
The Time has Come
The Day the Future is Decided
Finding out the Future
Facing the Truth
Confronting the Packs
Where the hell did that come from?
Seeing the End
Saying GoodBye
Life After Death
A Very Important Author Note
A Little Piece of Forever
The Day that Changed my Life
Epilogue
The Sequel you all have been waiting for!

18th Birthday

21.8K 651 70
By ChloePJ

Chapter 1

                Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

                BANG!

                That was the sound of my alarm clock being smashed to pieces. I groaned as I saw the alarm clock in pieces across my bedside cabinet and the pieces had strewn across the floor. I guess I forget just how strong I am. I threw the covers off of my bed and sat up groggily. Don’t you just love early Monday mornings. No? Me neither.

                I shook my head trying to clear it. I swear to god I look like a Zombie on a Monday morning. I stumbled out of the bed and somehow managed to have a shower and blow dry my hair as well as brush my teeth. I pulled out my days clothing and threw them on me. My usual style. Baggy jeans, baggy top, baggy jumper and trainers. I placed my hair into a neat bun before applying minimal make-up. I looked into the mirror at my reflection.

                I sighed at the sight I saw. A girl. Eighteen. The light in her eyes wasn’t there. Her eyes were a dull grey which used to shine. The baggy clothing hid her attractive, toned figure. That was me. The girl hiding in her clothing. This is what I had been doing for the past four years. This was all for my own safety. This was all precautions which ultimately singled me out from the rest of the pack. This has given me ridicule for the last three years of my life. This was why under my light make-up you could still just make out the black eye from when I was slammed face first into a locker.

                Doesn’t my life sound fun?

                I grabbed my pre-packed school bag and walked down the stairs. I dropped my school bag off near the front door. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table where my cereal was already in my place with a cup of tea. I began to eat my breakfast when I heard the footsteps of my mum come into the kitchen. She walked straight up to me and gave me a hug.

                “Happy Birthday!” My mum exclaimed.

                I forgot to mention that it was my eighteenth birthday today. Yey! This day just signifies four years since my life went for the worst. I was a silver hinted wolf. While they aren’t with their mates even though we are stronger, faster and smarter, if anyone was to know we would be hunted by rogues because they have a hatred of us. I say “us” yet I am the only one in the world. The only people to know are my parents and the Alpha of my pack.

                “Thanks mum,” I replied, no sense of happiness in my voice.

                “Come on darling. Cheer up please. It is your birthday. I know things are hard. I can see the bruise but be happy. I can’t stand seeing you upset,” My mum sighed.

                “I’m sorry,” I replied, “Where is dad?”

                “He is with the Alpha. They had some business to do,” My mum replied.

                My mum gave me a card with £100 in. I thanked her before realising it was time for me to leave. I saw the rain falling outside so I put on my thick rain coat and my shoes before throwing my bag over my shoulders. I stepped out into the rain feeling the wetness against my skin. I quickly pulled the hood up and began walking to school.

                I had a feeling I was going to get really teased today. According to everyone else, I hadn’t shifted yet. I was two years late already and everyone treated me like rubbish because of this. I was half way to school and the rain was coming fast now. Puddles were building up on the side of the road. I could hear the rhythmic sound of the droplets hitting the puddles and the floor. I kept my head down as I walked to avoid the majority of the rain hitting my face.

                Things then went for the worst. I was just happening to walk on the pavement by a huge puddle. I heard the increase in speed of a car coming from behind me. The car began to beep which made me turn. The car travelled straight into the puddle. I felt the water soak through my jeans. The car sped off to which I realised it was Mason’s car. The Alpha’s son. He was the worst of them all. He was the reason everyone turned against me.

                I sighed and began to shiver. It was the 12th of March in England so the weather was still cold. I walked to school and arrived about five minutes after the situation. People began to look at me and laugh. This school was a werewolf pack just for my pack so everyone knew of my situation. I hurried into the school. I heard the snickering and the laughing at me expense.

                I heard the common sound of the name calling. The hurtful insults. The violent words. The pain they caused. Yet, I never once let my emotions show. No matter how much they hurt I would never let my emotions show. I remembered when I could walk down these halls where people would actually say hello. Actually like me and not get drawn around by the Alpha and his crowd. How those days were long gone.

                I made it to my locker before I quickly opened it and dropped off books from my bags which I hadn’t got class for yet. I sighed before quickly closing my locker and locking it. My bag was down at my feet and I was just about to pick it up when BANG! I felt the hand grip on my hair and the loud smash as my head was pounded straight into the locker leaving a slight dent. I saw the splatter of blood to which painted the locker. I slid to the ground and onto my knees clutching my head in my hands. I heard Mason and Lewis’ cackles before they moved away from me and down the hall way.

                “Great” I muttered to myself.

                You see this would heal in a couple of minutes but me pretending to be an omega it wouldn’t heal until at least a day. I quickly grabbed my bag and darted into one of the girls’ toilets that would usually be abandoned. I quickly locked it. I went over to the mirrors and placed my bag on top of a cabinet. I looked at the mirror and saw a gash just above my left eyebrow.

                I fished around into my bag and pulled out my make-up bag. I was kind of used to doing this. I opened it up and pulled out some medical supplies. I carefully removed all the blood off of my face and around the cut. I disinfected the area and noticed it was already healing. Great! I was going to have to miss first period while it healed. Then I would have to reapply a wound using all of my make-up.

                I sighed. I was only a couple of hours into my birthday and I already had a wound. I bet they didn’t even know it was my birthday. I sighed before sitting on the cabinet next to a sink. Why couldn’t my life have been simple? Why me of all people was I chosen by the Moon Goddess for whatever part I had to play? Why was I special?

                I had now been sat here with work on my lap and I was currently chewing the end of my pen while I wrote this history essay on Nazi Germany.

                “Mmm. The Treaty of Versailles led to the rise of the Nazi Party because of German resentment to the democratic government…” I mumbled under my breathe as I wrote down the conclusion.

                I was a bit of a History nerd. I checked my watch and saw it was now five minutes before the end of the first lesson. I quickly jumped off of the bench and shoved all of my work back into my bag. My cut was now fully healed so I began to work my make-up magic on it to hide the bruise from the day before and create a bad looking cut which I covered with two butterfly stiches to make it look more real. Why should I have to do this? Why should I allow myself to get treated like rubbish? Why?

                I noticed my eyes go bright shining silver. The silver glow emanated and moved round my eyes. This is what happened when I got angry. They grew and shone as bright silver from their dull grey colour. I took deep breathes and the colour soon went back to the grey. I picked up my make-up bag and placed it into my school bag.

                I unlocked the girls’ toilet and began walking to History which I had next. If I was the first their I was less likely to bump into Mason before class. Yep. I had the joy of spending history class in the same room as him along with Lewis and a couple of minions. By the time the bell went I was already at the classroom door and I walked in and to the back of the classroom in the corner. I always hid at the back of a classroom.

                The rest of my class soon began pouring in but to my shock Mason and none of his gang showed. I wondered if it was some pack business. I don’t know. I don’t care. This meant I was free for this lesson. I made it through the first half of the lesson writing notes at the back of the class when there was a knock on the door and a little year seven walked into the class and gave the teacher a note. I watched as the year seven then left and the teacher red the note.

                “Elouise. You are needed in your art classroom immediately. Something do with your coursework apparently. Leave your essay on the desk,” the teacher instructed.

                I quickly packed up my stuff and began to walk out of the class. As I passed the desk I placed my history essay on the desk before walking out and closing the door behind me. I was a little confused. What the hell did my teacher want to talk to me about? I thought all of my art pieces were all already at the top grades.

                I walked down the corridors and made it to my classroom. I knocked and walked in. I placed my bag down near the teacher’s desk. Where was he? I thought he wanted to talk to me here. Then I heard it. The heavy breathing of about one, two, three, four. Wait! Five people.

                I breathed in and smelt Mason’s woodsy and alpha dominated smell. Crap! This was an ambush. This was a trick. I quickly began to make my way towards the door. It was quickly blocked by Lewis who had a smirk covering his face. I backed away before I felt something hit my back and burst. I was being hit by water bombs that were full of all sorts of colours of paint. I shielded my face as I heard more and more hit me. I felt the paint run through my hair causing it to slip out of the bun. I felt the paint begin to trickle down my head and face. I was soaked with paint. Eventually it stopped and I moved my hands away from my face. The group of them stood there laughing their heads off.

                “Just look at you. Look better already,” Mason laughed.

                I was fuming. I put my head down knowing that eyes were probably changing colour.

                “How dare you? I hate you Mason. You will regret this. You will regret everything that has ever happened to me. All the bruises. The cuts. I swear I will make your life a living hell. I HATE YOU. I hate all of you,” I stopped shouting then and calmed myself down.

                I felt my eyes changed back to the normal colour. Suddenly I was slammed into the wall behind me hard. The wind got knocked out of me and I gasped. I looked up to see Mason rushing towards me. His eyes had gone pitch back. He grabbed me roughly round the neck my both hands and lifted me off of the floor. My back was pressed hard against the wall and his hands squeezed my neck harder which made me yelp.

                Should I use my abilities? Should I push him off me? No! He won’t kill me. I just need to fight this pain. I felt my airway get cut off and I began gasping for air. I placed my hands on top of his hands trying to loosen their grips lightly. The burning in my throat got stronger. I was gasping now for air. He was going to choke me to death.

                I saw the anger in his face before I felt the hands tighten even further around my neck. It was hurting. I was feeling the pain as well as the burning. The desperate survival instinct of my body trying to hang on for dear life. My vision began to go fuzzy and black spots soon appeared. I faintly heard shouting.

                “Mason. Let her go. You don’t want to kill her. I know she disrespected you but your father will have you killed for this. Mason let go,” I heard Lewis diplomatically explain.

                My vision soon became a lot worse. There was more black spots than actual vision. I gasped and gasped some more. Each time in vain. I felt the blackness consume me and before I passed out completely I felt my body slide down from the wall and hit the floor hard. The darkness consumed me…

                I woke up some time later. I looked around and realised I was still lying on the floor in the art room. It was nice to know that they had so helped me. NOT! I was lying in a puddle of paint from where it had dripped off of my body. I pulled myself into a sitting position and leaned against the wall. My throat was so sore. I moved my hands towards my neck. I lightly placed my hand on my neck and yelped in pain. This was a serious injury for it had been two hours since it had happened and I still was experiencing pain.

                I crawled over to my bag which had somehow remained clear from the paint. I quickly wiped the paint off of my hand. Well the bits that hadn’t already dried. I then pulled out my phone and rang Alpha Jackson. I heard the phone get picked up.

                “Ellie. Are you ok?” Jackson worried.

                “Alpha. Help me,” I croaked.

                “Hold on. I am coming,” He said before hanging up.

                I crawled back over to the wall and leaned against it. My voice was hoarse and I could barely speak. The time slowly passed until the door was thrown open. Jackson surveyed the situation and his eyes went wide as he looked down at me.

                He bent down in front of me and placed his hand on my neck lightly to which I winced. His eyes were full of emotions from caring until the black appeared. He was angry.

                “I am going to kill him. How could he do this to his own pack member? I have taught him better than this. He nearly killed you,” Jackson grumbled.

                Jackson lifted me into his arms as if I weighed nothing. He grabbed my bag and slung it over his shoulder and made our way out of the school without anyone spotting us. I was placed into the back of the car before he drove me home. He lifted me back out of the care and carried me up to the front door of my house. It automatically opened to the sight of my dad looking at me with worried eyes.

                I was placed into my dad’s arms and my school bag off loaded onto my mum.

                “She needs to get the paint cleaned off of her and she needs to rest. She needs her neck and throat to heal. I won’t let him get away with this. He has gone way too far,” I heard Jackson spit.

                My dad nodded solemnly before I saw Jackson sprint to his car and drive away like a mad man. I guess Mason was going to be in for it. My dad kissed me lightly on the head and carried me up the stairs. He dropped me off in my bathroom to which I stood unsteadily on my feet.

                “I am so sorry darling. I wish I could kill him for what he keeps doing to you. I am sorry this is happening but we need to keep you save from an onslaught of rogues. I am sorry darling that this happened on your birthday,” My dad sighed.

                I gave my dad a hug before he left me. I had a shower and watched as the paint washed off of me and into the plug hole. Once I was done I got into some warm pyjamas and fell asleep. I wasn’t going back into school for the rest of the week. I soon fell asleep. 9 more months. That is all I had to last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 12.7K 33
Being locked up by your own family member can cause you to view the world differently. Especially when you know nothing but pain. Crying wasn't allow...
2.5M 81.5K 23
Amber was rejected at birth by her less than caring parents, leaving her in the forest to die. Luckily a young woman came walking down the same path...
63 2 11
Not everyone is born the same. Some are born smart, others creative, but this story is about a family born with something completely different for ev...
140K 4.3K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...