AU Undertale one-shots

By DJWinterWolf

This will mostly be Sans and Papyrus One-shots. Some witll have a part 1-3 or will just be medium sized story... More

Sans x reader
Underfell Sans x reader
Underswap Sans x Shy reader
Papyrus x Anxious! Depressed! Reader
Sans x Music loving! Reader (Part 1)
Sans x Music loving! Reader (Part 2)
Horrortale! Sans x reader
Underswap! Sans x Timid! Reader
Dancetale! Sans x Belly dancer! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Reader
Mafiatale! Papyrus x Timid! Reader
Chill! Underfell! Sans x Reader
Dancetale!Papyrus x Slightly Clumsy! Reader
Horrortale! Papyrus x reader
Sans x Intimidated (Wolf/Neko) reader
Ink! Sans x Reader
Mafiatale! Sans x Ally! Reader
Smol! Sans x Reader
Smol! Sans x Reader (Part 2)
Gaster! Sans x Half-Dragon! Reader
Undersail! Sans x Mermaid! Reader
Sans x Engaged! Reader
Underswap Papyrus x Accused! Reader
Affectiontale! Sans x Depressed! Reader
Underfell! Sans x Scared! Reader
Author's Note (Book 2)

Outertale Sans x Galaxy! Reader

29K 536 585
By DJWinterWolf

You were the personifacation of a Galaxy called (y/n). It was a very beautiful galaxy with many colors but the main color you could see in it was (f/c). You had (long/short) flowing hair that had the colors of your galaxy and showed the stars in it. They would even twinkle in your hair sometimes. You had (e/c) eyes with a few small twinkling stars as well. You wore (glxy/clor) long flowing skirt, a (scnd/glxy/clor) slightly loose dress shirt, and a (glxy/clor) cape. There was a neboring galaxy next to (y/n) called Outertale. You would normally hand out there. It was a beautiful place. You loved to visit a little place called Stardin. Though you would never let anyone see you. 

You were visiting Stardin again. You were looking for two particular skeletons that you had taken interest in. Although a certain short skele had caught your eye out of the two. Although today they weren't around. "Looking for someone?" A voice asked. You jumped and turned around. "O..Oh, hello there." You say turning around to see that certain skeleton. "I'm Sans, Sans the Skeleton." He said. "My name is (y/n)." You say not mentioning that you were the personifacation of a large galaxy, though your appearance kinda gave it away. He didn't ask though. "Like that galaxy." Sans said you nodded. "You know I haven't seen you around here before." Sans said. "I'm not from here." You say. "In that case I know a great place to visit. Why don't we go to Grillby's, my treat." Sans says, a small blue and yellow hue on his face. "Sure!" You say and smile. 

You both made your way to Grillby's. You've seen the place before but never the inside of it. You and Sans sat down at e counter on two stools. "So kid were ya from? Cose' ya look like a galaxy." Sans asked. "Well,...." You decided you were going to tell him. "I am a galaxy, the galaxy (y/n)." You say. Sans burst out laughing. "Nice one kiddo, but seriously.." Sans said. "I am being serious. I'm the personifacation of that galaxy." You say. Sans stopped laughing. "I figured  my appearance would give it away." You say shyly. "Wow, thats really cool!" Sans grin grew. "You, aren't weirded out by it?" You asked. "No! It's really awesome!" Sans said. 

A cosmic flaming man soon walked over to you both and you ordered (buger/fries). "You should meet my bro Papyrus, he would love to see you." Sans says. "Maybe I could pay him a visit after our meal." You say and smile as Grillby served you both you food. While you boh ate Sans kept taking glanced at you. He thought you were the most stunning and gorgeous being he had ever seen. Sans loved space almost as much as his brother, and now, a beautiful galaxy that was a part of space was personified and sitting righgt next to him. This was the best day of his life.

You both had finished, and Sans had cracked a few puns here and there which made you laugh. You were both on your way to go see Papyrus. "BROTHER! THERE YOU ARE I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER...." Papyrus stopped when he saw you. "WHO IS THAT SANS?" Papyrus asked. "My name is (y/n)." You great the tall skeleton. "She's a personifacation of a galaxy." Sans adds. "WOWIE! I AM THE GRREAT PAPYRUS!" He introduced. "Nice to meet you Papyrus! Say, you don't happen to like puzzles, do you?" You asked already knowing the answer. "INDEED I DO!" He says exitedly. "Would you like to try one that I just so happened to make?" You asked. "WHY YES! THAT WOULD BE SPLENDED!" Papyrus says. You wave your hand and a small square panel is hovering. "Just move the squares in the right pattern till you get an image!" You say. 

Papyrus solved your puzzle quiet quickly. "IT'S A PICTURE OF SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus squeals and hugs you happily. "YOU ARE THE BEST!" Papyrus then dragged you off to go do more puzzlez. You didn't notice but Sans was blushing and growling with a bit of jealousy. 

You have hung around the two skeletons for a while now. You were hangong out with Sans at the moment. He took you to a gorgeous spot. "Wow, this place is so beautiful!" You say as a few stars twinkle in your eyes from happyness. "Heh, not as beautiful as you." Sans said the blushed hard realizing what he said. "Yo..you think I..I'm, beautiful? Um, thank y..you." You stutter. "Of course I do. The way your eyes sparkle when your happy, your shimmering soft hair,...I could go on.....oh, I..I'm s..sorry that w..was really awkward." Sans blushed. You gently grabbed his wrist. "No, it's ok. I think your really cute." You say and blush. Sans put a hand on the side of your face and looked at you. He began to lean in, you didn't move away. He suddenly closed the gap between you two and kissed you. After a few seconds you kissed back. It was a soft loving kiss. You both soon pulled apart. "I..I'm sorry..." "No, it's ok, I k..kinda, um, l..liked i..it." You say. 

Both you and Sans walked back to the house holding hands. Papyrus was still at training so you both had the house to yourselves. You both sat on the couch, Sans looked at you. "(Y/n), will you be my vertababe?" He asked using one of his corny puns. You giggle. "Yes Sans I will." You said. Sans pulled you into a hug. "Are you a cluster of stars, because your the only gal-I-see (galaxy) for me." Sans said smirking. You laughed and hugged him tightly. "You and your punny puns." You say.

Sans and you both began to sleep in the same bed and told Papyrus about your relationship. It was late and you both got in bed. Sans drapped an arm around your waist while the other stroked your hair. Your hair gave a small faint (glxy/clor) glow in the dark and a few stars twinkled here and there. "Man, I love your hair when it glows like that." Sans muttered. It looked as though Sans was running his hand through the galaxy itself. You looked at Sans with a gental smile. "Even with all the stars in my galaxy, you are my number one star." You say snuggling closer to Sans. "Heh, thanks (y/n)." Sans says kissing your forehead. His eyes began to close along with yours and you both fell asleep peacefully next to each other. Sans had everything he could ask for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 49
Want to hear my crazy stories about my OTP? This is a book filled with it. I present to you my one-shots of Sans x Frisk!
218K 4.3K 59
Sanscest Papycest Fontcest X Reader/OC UnderTale UnderFell UnderSwap ErrorTale InkTale OuterTale AfterTale UnderFresh HorrorTale DreamTale AND ANY A...
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
8K 245 33
READ DESCRIPTION Hi! This is a Soriel one-shot book! I haven't seen many in the community (I've only seen 1), so I've decided to make one myself! You...