Loving His Beast » Brock Lesn...

By sunangelxxi

**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create some... More

Loving His Beast
1//Loving His Beast
2// Loving His Beast
3// Loving His Beast
4// Loving His Beast
5// Loving His Beast
6// Loving His Beast
7// Loving His Beast
8// Loving His Beast
9 // Loving His Beast
10 // Loving His Beast
11 // Loving His Beast
12 // Loving His Beast
13 // Loving His Beast
14 // Loving His Beast
15 // Loving His Beast
16 // Loving His Beast
17 // Loving His Beast
18 // Loving His Beast
19 // Loving His Beast
20 // Loving His Beast
21 // Loving His Beast
22 // Loving His Beast
23 // Loving His Beast
24 // Loving His Beast
25// Loving His Beast
26// Loving His Beast
27// Loving His Beast
28// Loving His Beast
A/N : You Loyal
29// Loving His Beast
30// Loving His Beast
31// Loving His Beast
32// Loving His Beast
33// Loving His Beast
35// Loving His Beast
Loving His Beast's Photo Album
A/N:My Ships❤
A/N : Lose to Win

34// Loving His Beast

2.1K 56 1
By sunangelxxi

Chapter Thirty-Four | Epilogue Pt 1

Hey guys, this is the final chapter of Loving His Beast. I hope you guys like it. I want to thank everyone for voting on each chapter and commenting too. This book is my first time writing WWE fan fiction, and I couldn't be happier with how this book turned out. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this last chapter 😁.

|Epilogue|

I called Nicole and Brie at six something at night to go to the drug store and to buy me a pregnancy test.

It was revenge for when Brie made me do it.

Nicole was so excited for me.

Nicole and John had gotten pregnant a few weeks ago, and she was excited to share her pregnancy journey with someone.

"I still don't understand why you needed us to get it for you," Nicole said, sitting next to me.

"It's revenge," I said.

Brie rolled her eyes.

"What makes you think that you're pregnant?" Nicole asked.

"I haven't had my period in eight weeks, and I've been nauseous," I explained.

"So is this the part where we promise not to tell anyone, not even John and Bryan," Brie asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Go take the test," Nicole said.

Brie and I went to the bathroom, and she walked out because she did not want to watch me pee on a stick.

I walked out, and we put a timer on for five minutes. We waited till it was the moment of truth.

Brie told me to look at the test.

I shook my head no, so Nicole picked up the test.

"I'm going to be an Auntie again," Nicole screamed.

"Does that mean it's positive?" Brie asked.

"Yes, the test is positive," I replied.

"Oh my God, I'm pregnant," I screamed.

Brie started to do her happy dance, and Nicole and I couldn't help but join her.

"I can't believe it," I said with tears.

"You have to tell him. He'll be happy," Brie said.

"I know," I said.

I walked back into the living room and grabbed my phone so that I could call Brock.

"We're leaving," Nicole said, walking towards the door.

"Bye bitches." I said.

***2 months later***

Brock is still on the road, and I haven't been traveling with him for two and a half months because I've been scared to get on a plane.

I've thought weird things that bad things would happen, and I didn't want to take any chances.

I didn't want to tell Brock I was pregnant over the phone, so I put on my big girl panties, and I flew out to the arena.

Tonight, RAW was in Brock's hometown, so I thought that it would be a perfect way to announce my pregnancy by doing it live in his hometown.

I was in the hotel just hanging out in my room when I called Brock, and I told him that I had a surprise.

He doesn't like surprises, but I told him that he wouldn't be able to know until I announced it on RAW tonight.

I decided that I would go to RAW a little earlier, so I left the hotel and headed to the arena.

When I arrived at the arena, I was surprised to see masses of fans waiting behind barriers at the talent entrance.

As soon as they saw me, they started cheering.

I still hadn't got used to this.

I put my stuff in Brock's locker room and made my way to catering because I know that's where I would find everyone.

I see Trinity and Tamina sitting with the girls, and they look like they're filming for Total Divas, but I don't care.

I walk up to them.

"Hey girls," I said.

"It's about you come back to work," Tamina said.

"Does that mean you missed me?" I asked, sitting down.

"Nope, it means you know who can stop talking about you like a boy who lost his mother, " Tamina said, hugging me.

"Ain't that the truth, but we did miss you girly," Trinity said.

"Y'all better leave my man alone, of course; he is going to miss all of this," I said, gesturing to my body.

"I swear y'all some freaks," Trinity says.

"Believe that," I said, laughing.

Nicole walked over.

"You're here," Nicole said, hugging me.

"You know why I'm here," I said.

Soon, the cameras left, so we were sitting around laughing and fooling around until I remember my soul purpose of coming here.

"Okay, girls, I need you all to focus tonight. I'm going to the ring to make an announcement, so all of you need to be watching," I said.

"Yeah, Stephanie said you are starting the show with your announcement," Nicole said.

"Damn, I thought she would save me for later, but I guess I gotta go get ready, bye ladies," I said, getting up and leaving catering.

I made my way to the gorilla.

"Good, you're here just in time," A worker said to me.

She handed me a mic.

She said I could head out.

I let my music played before I made my way down the ramp.

Of course, there were chants and cheers as I finally got to the ring.

"How we are doing tonight (Brock's hometown), I know you guys have been wondering where I've been, so tonight, I'm going to let you guys know. " I said.

I looked around and smiled before continuing.

"You guys are the first to know that... This child that I'm carrying, God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from any of you guys. It's been a while since I've been on raw; I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news and wanted to share the information directly with you, so you didn't hear about it somewhere else." I said.

"You guys might not see a lot of me, but I just thank you guys for being great fans, so with that being said, let's get this show started," I said, getting out the ring and walking up the ramp before stopping and posing with my hand on my stomach.

I made it backstage, where I see the girls are standing there staring at me, shocked.

"How far along are you? " Trinity asked.

"Three and half months," I answered.

"Yes! I'm so happy for you." Paige said, jumping up and down.

"Have y'all seen Brock?" I asked.

"Turn around, " A voice said.

"Brock, did you see?" I asked him.

"We're fucking having a baby, " He said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Yes, we're having a baby!" I said, crying happy tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3K 60
*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 November 2018 - #1 WWE ...
271K 9.8K 80
Voted for: 🌟Best Original Character🌟 🌟Best Wrestlemania Moment🌟 🌟Highest Rank in Fanfiction: #247🌟 (I'M SOOOO THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO VOTED! YOU...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
2.2K 61 8
This is Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns love story. It's a gay book. So homophobics please don't start reading. There are scenes of violence, sex an...