Millennia ▪ Andy Leo/Crown Th...

By liaxxwang

"Oh my god. I was so stupid to love you Andrew..." Caution- this story will have bad language and possibly s... More

Millennia (Crown the Empire/ Andy Leo FF)
Chapter 1: Meeting Them.
Chapter 2: Lets Hang Out?
Chapter 3: Playing Mortal Kombat Like A Boss.
Chapter 4: Panic (Not Really.)
Chapter 5 : Morning After.
Chapter 6 : LETS GO EAT
Chapter 7 : Ok, so what now?
Chapter 8 : This is happening.
Chapter 9 : First day on the job Pt. 1
Chapter 10 : First day on the job pt. 2
Chapter 11 : Yeah.
Chapter 12 : Deep Conversations with dear Bennett.
Chapter 13 : The Party, the fight and a moment with Andy.
A/N
Chapter 14 : Throw up and going home...
Chapter 15: SLEEPOVER MOTHAFUCKA
Chapter 16: Hangovers and a big question.
Chapter 17: Answers.
Chapter 18: Cuuuute.
Chapter 19: Room Tours & Getting Settled.
A/N
Chapter 20 : So.Many.Details.
Chapter 21: Asking Her Out. Pt. 1
Chapters 22: Asking Her Out Pt. 2
Chapter 23: Oh Cristmas Tree oh Christmas Tree.
Chapter 24: Mi Gente.
Chapter 25 : Thanks David, You Da Best.
Chapter 26 : wtf
Chapter 27 : Spilling The Beans & Working On Our Relationship.
Chapter 29 : whoa ×××
Chapter 30 : new friends are nice friends.
Chapter 31: I'll miss you ×7,000
Chapter 32: A New...Friend?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 33: More Than Friends?
Chapter 34: Ya Caught.
Chapter 35: If Only.
Chapter 36: Secrets.
Chapter 37: The Other Woman.
Chapter 38: "This is all you're fault."
Chapter 39: Fuiste Mala.
Chapter 40: On Letting Go. (Final Chapter)
HOE MY GAHD GUYSSS
NEW STORY IS OUT

Chapter 28 : A Friend Reunion & OML THE 'L' BOMB.

393 19 10
By liaxxwang

"I don't miss nothing. Fuck practice this shit just happens know y'all can't stand it. I never pass it I work my magic, how average ball on these bastards it makes me happy. It's tragic I make it happen and all y'all Shaquin. White Iverson, when I started ballin I was young. You gon think about me when I'm gone. I need that money like the ring I never won. I won." I sang loudly while cleaning the house. Dave, Taddie and Andy got me listening to Post Malone. He's really good.

It's been about 3 weeks since Andy and I's incident, and we're working on everything. Brandon explained that the kiss meant nothing and to just forget about it. Which I was ok with. Now the house is just how it was when I first moved in here. Wild but loving. As it should be.

The guys are currently meeting with other bands to go on tour with. Benn, however has decided to leave the band but will still be living with us. *(a/n I know Benn has been out of the band for a few months now, just go with it!)* Or he might move in with Mia. Who knows.

I collapsed on the couch and thought to myself when my phone vibrated.

Michaaaa 💚& Mi Mia 💞 -

Michaaaa💚: Hey we should hang out, I miss my girls! 🙁

Mi Mia💞: aww I miss you guys too! Let's hang out like we used too! ❤❤

Me: Yaas! I miss you too, let's get some food!

Mi Mia💞: Damn Lexi you always want some type of food 😂😂😂

Michaaaa 💚: I know! 😂

Me: Well damn kids 😂 I want some Whataburger. I'll meet you guys there ok?

Michaaaa💚: ok

Mi Mia💞: 👌

I grabbed my wallet and keys. I wrote the guys a note and set it in the island in the kitchen.

"Bandit, I'll be back!" I shouted, earning a bark. I climbed in my car and put on Atreyu, I haven't heard these guys in hot minute. After a few turns, stop lights later I reached Whataburger. I walked in and was greeted by my name being shouted by my boo Mia.

"Alexis!" Mia said with her arms open commanding me to give her a hug.

"Hey mia" I said smelling her perfume. She's always smelling good.

"Lexi, my girl. C'mere." Micha said giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Micha, my dude" I replied smiling returning the hug and the kiss on the cheek. After all the greetings I sat down.

"Uh! You guys didn't even wait for me to eat" I said rolling my eyes. How could they, smh. I got up again and went to order my food.

"Hello miss welcome to whata-" He looked up at me and smiled at me. "Well hello miss beautiful. What can I get you?" He asked. His eyes seemed to smile with his own smile which was adorable. But he was cute but not cute cute, you know? I guess I was taking too long to answer and he said "Maybe I could give you my number? How about it ma?" How about no.

"Ok, chill. I don't take guys numbers that work at a fast food restaurant's. Sorry...I would like a number...." I told him what I wanted and he seemed to be upset about what I said to him. But it's true. Plus, I'm kinda saving myself for someone.

"Coming right up." He said as he rolled his eyes. He handed me my order. I walked away and went to Mia and Micha.

•sometime later•

"Damn Lexi, your a savage and not the good kind." Mia said while laughing her heart out. I did a Kanye shrug and continued to laugh.

'You know I've been on now, then and I'm next. Every year my year, you know I always wanna flex. Gotta couple vill-'

"Yes Taddie" I said annoyed a little by him calling me.

"Hey where are you?" He asked worried.

"Seriously? You guys didn't see my note I left?" I replied.

"You left a note? Where the hell...Oh I see it" He laughed "Ok, ok everything is fine now. Just looking out for you." He said

"Its ok, I appreciate it. I'll be home a little later ok? You need me to get anything while I'm out?" I asked. Hoping he'd say no bc after here I just want to go home.

"No. I don't think so. Just miss you is all. What time are you panning on coming back?" He questioned.

"I don't know. Probably later." I said.

"Ok, not to late. Bye lex. Have fun." He said quickly and hung up.

|time skip, I'm lazy tbh|

I dropped my keys on the side table by the couch to see the guys sprawled out in the living room, watching a movie. All of their eyes wondering over to me.

"Alexisssssss" they all said in unison. I simply waved my hand and sat next to Andy. Laying my head on his shoulder, watching the movie. Looked like they were watching 'The Departed.' Even though I liked this movie I started to dozed off.

Andy's pov▪

Half way through the movie I glanced at Alexis resting her head on my shoulder, she was out.

|time skip|

The movie is over and it's around 10:30. I lightly shake Alexis to tell her to go lay down. She groaned.

"Hey, go upstairs and go to sleep." I said softly to her.

"Mmmm...carry me please. It'll be good exercise for you." She replied with a slight smile on her face. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Ok. Whatever." I mumbled. I picked her up bridal style and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I proceeded to walk up the stairs to her room. I laid her down softly, as I got up she pulled me back down by my neck.

"No. Stay here for a while...Please." She mumbled against my skin. I smiled to myself.

"Sure" I said. "Let me take off my shoes first" she let go of her grasped around me as she shifted in her bed. I took of my shoes and closed the door going back to the bed. I laid behind her and pulled her close to me. I kissed her cheek and let my eyes fall. Hearing light snors coming from her I smiled again.

"I...I love you Alexis.." I quietly said and gave her another kiss on the cheek and fell asleep along with her.

.
.
.
.
.

AWWWW, WHOA WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?! HOW DO YOU FEEL? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL, I FEEL LIKE I NEED HELP. ANDY TOLD ALEXIS THAT HE LOVES HER! WHAAAAAAA?! THERE'S FINALLY SOME ANDY AND ALEXIS ACTION, AYYYYYE. WE'RE YOU GUYS EVEN READY OR WHAT?? I DON'T THINK I WAS LOL.

HEY GUYS I'VE MISSED YOU, WRITING IN CAPS IS FUN (AS I'VE SAID BEFORE LOL)

Ok normal Thalia here lol, did you like this chapter? There was a little friend reunion and some cuteness between Andy and Alexis. (Hey that's a good title for this chapter lol)

So my friend is leaving this Friday to go with her dad for the whole summer. I'm going to miss her. Did any of your friends leave for the summer? And now you don't know what to do? We're in the same boat lol.

So I said the the last chapter that my friend who is leaving, she showed me this group called BTS right? Well their Korean and I'm obsessed. Like I said, Rap Mon is mine - he gets cuter everytime I see him lol, it's beginning to be a problem. Anyway if you guys have time look them up. But you don't have to.

Did you guys hear about Christina Grimmie? (Sorry if I spelled her last name wrong) she died. I used to watch her when she was just beginning on YouTube. She was the last person I thought would've died you know? I saw it on Instagram bc Shane Dawson put something about her and I was in shock. May she rest in peace, she was hella young. It's really a shame that this happened. And also to all my readers who knows anyone who was involved with that shooting in Orlando my heart goes out to you.

And if you're reading this you deserve a high five. This was one of the longest authors note I've ever writen. Thank you for the reads, votes and comments.

Vote & comment if you want more cute moments between Andy and Alexis!

And you should listen to Lana Del rey 'Queen Of Disaster' I'm not current listening to it. (I am)

Anyways thanks for letting me talk ily guys!♡

Be safe and love one another. ❤

Songs:
White Iverson- Post Malone
Drinks On Us- Mike Will-Made It

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 486 19
Eric Coulter Onshots. *Fluff *Smut Some will follow the story while some will not. Requests are open.
20K 410 27
He loved me, but he loves me too. He says to trust him, not to let go, and he wants a life with me. Either way, it wouldn't matter. For what lies ah...
4K 57 34
disclaimer: this was my story story i wrote and it's very bad lol. "Please forgive me." "You've had your chance and you blew it."
348 29 21
He has lost everything....