LOVED & CHERISHED [Daryl Dixo...

By TheWalkingDead_Norm

(Book Two) - Sequel to Used & Abused. Daryl and Lorna are both finally free and able to put their awful past... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (smut)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Drama be gone
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
#NoShame
Chapter 17
~ Why? ~
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Loved & Cherished.

3.3K 134 15
By TheWalkingDead_Norm

This is book two, the sequel to 'Used & Abused'. Read that first to make sense of this story.

Summery:

Daryl and Lorna are both finally free and able to put their awful past behind them. Now they're working on running a home and a business while trying to work on their relationship.

There are many bumps along the way, but the damaged couple are confident in their relationship.

But can the broken puzzle be pieced together? Only time will tell.

______________________________

I hope you all enjoyed the first book, and are able to enjoy this one just as much:)

Thank you to anyone that reads, comments and votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sky By mrs.grimes

Fanfiction

1.6K 58 19
39K 1.9K 37
{the second in the Apocalyptic trilogy} "In a world like this, you forget about the risks that were there before. The thing is...they're still there...
65.1K 2K 95
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’…, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ...
13.4K 254 55
{Book Two} (Read Daryls Sister before this book) This book is a continuation of the first book. And it's after Rick disappears. Started: May 20, 2021...