DOLCE VITA ▸ M. BARTRA ✓

By bartrugh

dol·ce vi·ta /dōlCHā ˈvēdə/ Italian, literally 'sweet life.' or 'good life' --a life of heedless pleas... More

dolce vita
uno
dos
tres
quatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince

epilogue

1.1K 48 37
By bartrugh

From: xxx-xxx-xxx
To: Malia Fontana

I finally got your number. I want to know if you're doing well back in Australia because I miss you already. I often wonder how you are already because I have no idea, but im pretty sure you're doing well because you deserve that, love.

As for me, I am doing well. I'm currently living in Dortmund, trying out my luck in this new adventure. Football is the only thing keeping me alive. I hate the fact that in the eyes of Melissa's friends, im the bad guy. They don't even know what she did to me. Sucks, I know. Thank god im still friends with my Barca teammates, they still support me every step of the way.

So I went to the mall today, there was this girl who looked like you but I shrugged it off, maybe I was just hallucinating because I still miss you. 

You're one hard girl to forget, but maybe moving on is the key for me to be happy again.

When things fell apart, I thought of how in the world I was going to fix what I did. But too late, I didn't get to fix the mess I made. I know I've cause you pain, I take full responsibility for that, I hope you'll forgive me.

Thank you for making me realize a lot of stuff, and for helping me bring back the most important person I forgot a long time ago: the old me.

I wish I could see you again in person, so I could tell you everything. 

I miss you.

- Marc xx

To: xxx-xxx-xxx
From: Malia Fontana  

Have we met before? Or is this sent to the wrong person?

From: xxx-xxx-xxx
To: Malia Fontana

Yes? It's Marc Bartra.

To: xxx-xxx-xxx
From: Malia Fontana

Sorry, I haven't met any Marc Bartra before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.7K 174 22
5-year-old Sage Elizabeth Hunter Was the daugther of Shawn Hunter but theres a twist Sage had a dream to meet. her 4 year old sister Mya Hart and her...
6.3K 137 18
Disclaimer: This is a alternate universe story so Amy is completely different in here than she is on the show. When Madison's husband Brandon leaves...