cinco

m a r c

The game ended with FC Barcelona winning against Sevilla.

Even before the game, I searched the crowds to find Malia. Maybe she didn't go or maybe she just hid from me? She was a fan, I knew she wouldn't lie to me. But the thing was, if I didn't get her to go on a date with me, I'd have to either run around Camp Nou naked or pay my teammates 500 euros each and that would lead to bankruptcy 

Geri walked towards me and slung his hand around my shoulder, putting all his weight on it. "Have you seen her already?" The Spaniard asked.

I shrug, taking me a few seconds to come up with a reply. "She's one hard girl to find and convince, Geri. I doubt I'd get her to go on a date with me."

"You still have 3 weeks, Bartra!" A voice behind us shouted, making the both of us turn around only to see that it was Dani Alves.

A week had passed since I first talked to Malia. I've been overthinking about how I was gonna ask her out on a date, but the more I think of it, the more scared I grew. It wasn't that I was going to chicken out, I was scared to hurt someone so innocent.

Around five minutes later, Sergi jogged towards where I was sitting, plastered on his face was a huge cheeky grin. The guy was happy. It was either his girlfriend was back from New York, or he was happy because the dare I got was such a pain in the ass.

Sergi sat beside me, "She's going to watch the game next week." He announced, making me look at him with a very confused reaction. "What I meant was, Malia just purchased a ticket for next week's game, and I know that because I just asked the person in charge blah-blah, and then she told me a Malia Fontana purchased a ticket. I have her seat number too."

I jump up and hugged him, not caring if someone saw. He just saved my life, what else was I supposed to do? Next week. I'm already claiming it. I'm gonna find her and I'm taking her out on that stupid date, just as long as I don't fail on the dare.

m a l i a

At a distance, I can still see Marc Bartra scanning through the crowds, to look for me. This was the plan, to hide from him and to play hard to get. I couldn't just say yes to the guy, even though he's my number one crush. 

"Isn't that your crush?" My dad asked, pointing at Marc's direction before laughing. 

I turn to him, rolling my eyes in response as I took his hand and pulled him towards the exit. He might notice us and that would ruin my plan. "Yes, dad. He's the guy im gonna marry." I babbled, trying hard not to laugh.

"Dream on, kiddo." He simply commented.