Poetry

Galing kay plzdemi

DANGER; You're about to read what goes on inside my head, are you ready, because what you see on the outside~... Higit pa

Poetry
no title ~~
nurture ~
forget
hurt
realization
flowers
dark
invisible
falling
I wonder...
Butterflies...
warrior
things that fall
NOTE
bruised
fears
decided
no title tbh
rain or sun?
exhaustion
sorry
n/a

n/a

296 11 0
Galing kay plzdemi

you know that amazing feeling you get when you see a beautiful sunset or a gorgeous view of something. or when you go exploring and find something great? well imagine all those sunsets added up, all those great feelings from the amazing feelings added up and that's what i feel when i see you. every sunset ive ever seen, every endless view ive ever looked at, like the stars, they're so gorgeous and awe inspiring but none of that compares to you honestly, that's why i smile when you smile or even when you just look at me, i feel everything.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.4K 637 83
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
1.1M 32.7K 17
I want to remember you, remember us... through my poems.
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...