Sengoku BASARA || Reader-Inse...

By mitsunderee

[senbasa guys (or maybe girls) ❤️ you] Sengoku BASARA (c) Capcom More

Info
what if || ishida mitsunari
from bontenmaru to masamune || cat! masamune
jealousy || sanada yukimura
soccer kitten || cat! yukimura
two dragons || date masamune
desperation || mori motonari
two dragons [2]
lioness? || sanada yukimura
ditch 'em || chousokabe motochika
hopeless || mōri motonari
loyalty || motonari & motochika
DATE MASAMUNE unit
time || tokugawa ieyasu
signature blend || tokugawa ieyasu [L]
ISHIDA MITSUNARI unit
[REQ] exception || ōtani yoshitsugu
[REQ] you're an idiot || sanada yukimura
i'm back || katakura kojūrō
minigame || tokugawa ieyasu [LI]
accidentally in love || fūma kotarō
maid café || ishida mitsunari
one-eyed dragons || date masamune
[REQ] in the moonlight || date masamune [L]
little princess || chousokabe motochika
relationship || ishida mitsunari
[REQ] bekko-ame || ashikaga yoshiteru
unrequited love || maeda keiji
rivalry || masamune & kojuro
stress || ishida mitsunari
meeting again || sanada yukimura
a/n (not really important but feel free to read!)
sakura || tokugawa ieyasu
believe in each other || date masamune
return || tokugawa ieyasu
mitsunari's date || ishida mitsunari
resolution || ashikaga yoshiteru
Your Sengoku BASARA Lover
[REQ] quiet time || sarutobi sasuke
Requests? [CLOSED]
pancakes || date masamune
A/N
his confession || new year special
victory || shima sakon
🍋 ishida mitsunari | heat

[REQ] laughter || shima sakon

681 13 6
By mitsunderee

requested by : ILoveWolvezz ~~

modern au

*cries bc there's no happy (official) anime art for sakon.... this man deserves to be happy*

*doesnt know how to write for sakon so throws confetti in your face* hooray

in this story, sakon's hair is fully brown as a child

-

-7 years old ❤️-

You quietly swung yourself back and forth in the swing, feeling the wind go through your hair. The other children were playing tag or hide and seek or whatever they wanted to play, but you didn't want to join them.

You enjoyed playing by yourself. It wasn't shyness or anything; you just didn't want to engage in socializing with others. Being the only child of parents who were too busy with work to even spare a minute to bond with their child, you have grown used to being alone.

You stopped the swing and took a glance at the other children, who were laughing and running around. You frowned and gripped tighter on the chains of the swing. You were envious of them; the ones who were used to interacting with other people. You bit your lip and trembled as you felt your heart ache.

"Hey, are you okay?"

You looked up to see a boy, who seemed to be the same age as you, looking into your eyes.

You didn't know what to do. This was your first little chat in a while, and your heart nervously beat faster at this.

To you, it might seem like you looked like the most pitiful thing ever, trembling on the seat of the swing. However, to the boy, you just looked emotionless as probably you stared straight into his soul.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, the boy was the one to break it. "Would you, uh, like to play with me?" He asked, holding up a red ball in his hands.

You blinked in confusion. "Play... with you?" You said, voice almost a whisper. You stared at the ball for a few seconds before nodding, getting up from the swing. "Okay."

The boy grinned at you, "Great!" He grabbed your hand and led you to a fairly vacant spot on the grass, where no other children seemed to be playing in. "Ah, my name's Shima Sakon, nice to meet you!" Smile never faltering, he reached his open hand to you, expecting a handshake.

You stared at it, thinking about what to do with his actions. You blinked at him and slapped his palm with yours like a high-five. "(L/N) (F/N)." You said.

Sakon looked at you in shock and confusion before laughing. You rubbed your arm as a nervous habit. "Did I do something wrong?" You asked.

"Nah! It's nothing. C'mon, let's play catch!" The brunet boy smiled and held the ball in his hands.

"....Okay."

-

-10 years old ❤️-

You've been friends with Sakon ever since that day. Luckily, he lived close to you, so he walked you home after school.

It was the end of another school day, and Sakon decided that it would be nice to make a little stop to the convenience store before going home. So, you walked together while eating popsicles.

"Hey, (F/N)-chan," He started, "how come I've never seen you smile or laugh before?"

You frowned and turned away from him, "...It's nothing to worry about." You muttered, taking a bite out of your icy treat.

"C'mon~" Sakon pouted, leaning towards you, "You can show your happy side to me! I won't mind." He got a little too close for comfort, so you tried to push him away. Tried.

"Sakon, please." You sighed, still trying to push him off you, "Too close."

He stopped leaning onto you and let out a 'hmph!' before licking his ice cream.

The rest of the walk home, he didn't talk to you, and you got scared. Did you make him mad at you? Will he ever talk to you again? You worried so much in your mind that you didn't even notice that you two already arrived at the front of your house, popsicle sticks long discarded.

"Hello~~~ Earth to (F/N)-chan!" Sakon called out, waving a hand in front of your face. You flinched at this, but quickly regained your composure. "This is your stop." He bowed and pointed his arms to your house like some kind of butler.

"Thanks." You nodded and walked to the front door. "Bye Sako-"

"OH! And before I forget!" He exclaimed, running up to you. Sakon grabbed both of your hands and pressed his forehead against yours, looking deeply into your eyes. "I, Shima Sakon, WILL make you smile or laugh! Just you wait!" He declared.

Your heart beat faster, but your expression deceived your feelings as you still appeared emotionless to him. You slowly nodded and he let go of your hands, smiling triumphantly. "Well, see ya, (F/N)-chan!" He waved at you and ran to the opposite street where his house was.

You closed the door and quietly went to your room, not even bothering to greet your parents. You locked your door, placed your bag somewhere and plopped on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

You let out a deep breath and looked at your hands, still feeling the warmth of Sakon's on them. Unable to control the feelings inside of you, you grabbed a pillow and hugged it close to your body.

"Is this what you call... a crush?" You breathed out, heat rising to your cheeks.

-

-15 years old ❤️-

A while after that incident, Sakon became gloomier and gloomier each time you saw him until he stopped attending school altogether. You didn't know why. He never told you.

You worried nonstop about him, but you can't visit him. You don't even know where his house is, since he was always the one to drop by your place.

You studied hard and passed elementary and middle school with flying colors. Your parents were still busy workers, going out of the country for work and all, but they actually tried to chat with you from time to time. Which is great.

You now lived alone in the house, with your parents sending you a monthly budget. You enrolled in a local school called BASARA Academy as a first year. You weren't really expecting for much, since socializing wasn't really your thing since you were a child, but you hoped for the best.

You adjusted the tie on your uniform and took a deep breath, looking at the school in all its glory. It was the first day, and you hope to make good first impressions. Every student gathered around for the entrance ceremony and your heart pounded at the number of students. You rubbed your arm as a nervous habit.

You didn't know where to go.

You frantically looked around for any signs on where to place yourself when you felt an arm wrapping around your shoulders.

"Yo!~"

You slowly turned your head to see a teen with half brown and half red hair, a double colored sweater vest, wearing a collar...

Oh my God, this guy was a fashion disaster.

You blinked in confusion as he grinned at you. Your heart beat faster and you shook a bit in your position. To add up to your confusion, the teen held out his open hand to you.

You remembered a certain brunet boy and out of habit, you slapped his palm with yours like a high-five. You grew horrified as you realized what you have done, remembering that you were supposed to shake it, not slap it. The slapping was only to be done with-

"You never did change, did you?" The teen laughed, patting your back.

Then it clicked.

You couldn't help yourself. You gripped on his clothes tightly, your bangs covering your expression, and tried to restrain yourself while trembling uncontrollably.

Sakon grew worried and held your shoulders, trying to look at your face, "Woah woah woah, (F/N)-chan, are you oka-"

He stopped when he heard restrained giggles coming from you. Pushing your hair away from your face, he looked at you in shock as you burst into laughter while some tears slid down your face.

Some students turned to look at you, but you didn't care: you were ecstatic. "I-I'm so~rry!" You said inbetween your laughs, "It's just!-- What happened to you?!" You asked, trying to calm yourself down.

"Ooh do you like it?" Sakon winked, running his hand through the red part of his hair, "I look better than before, right?" He said, putting a hand on his hip and made a model-like pose.

You kept on laughing at his antics before a white haired student came marching at Sakon and scolding him. Seeing that, you wanted to laugh some more, but this student was absolutely terrifying....

...His hair said otherwise, though.

Not minding where the hell you were supposed to be positioned, you just stood somewhere with the first years as the entrance ceremony started. However, this ceremony was different than all the other ceremonies that you've attended.

You were smiling the whole time.

-

You were walking to your respective classroom when you felt someone hug you from behind.

"See? I told you I'd make you smile or laugh." You felt his arms hugging you tighter, and you sighed. You cupped his cheek with one hand.

"Thank you, Sakon." You said, giving him a genuine smile.

"HEY! PDA IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!" A member of the disciplinary committee suddenly appeared from across the hallway, startling you and Sakon.

Sakon pulled away from the hug and held your hand tightly, "C'mon!" He grinned, leading you to your classroom.

You nodded and smiled back.

This was going to be a great school year.

-

lmao is that what nagamasa says? i cant really look it up since my internet is very crappy 💔

i hope this was cute enough~ (and that i got sakon right tbh)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 1 3
~Hmmm.. Does someone from Class 1-a have a crush on you-.. possibly even a fellow classmate of yours!? from class 1-b.~ (Read to find out.) x3
235K 6.3K 24
[𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
177K 5.5K 26
[𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝...
130K 2K 19
imagines and oneshots for the best danganronpa boys reader-chan will be female