Idyllic - Glenn Rhee

By ariesrhee

Idyllic (adjective) like an idyll; extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque. ●#1 in stevenyeun - 09/05/2018●... More

•Idyllic•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty One•
•Twenty One•
•Twenty Three•
•Twenty Four•
•Twenty Five•
•Twenty Six•
•Sequel•
NEW BOOK

•Eighteen•

1.1K 25 1
By ariesrhee

Glenn and I had just finished sweeping the small store for supplies, we found some food, clothes and useful things for the baby. We decided to make our way back to the car and put the small baskets filled with supplies in the back.

"We hit the jackpot today." Glenn said softly squeezing my shoulder.

"I Can't wait to get it back home to everyone." I replied smiling back at him.

"And where is it you fine people call home?" I heard an all too familiar voice question us from behind me, I quickly whipped round taking my bow out aiming an arrow straight for his head.

"Merle?" I heard Glenn ask from next to me as he swiftly takes his gun out, aiming it straight for him.

"Holy shit! Can y'all tell me is my brother, is he alive? Where is he?" Merle questioned in disbelief.

"He's fine." Is all Glenn said pushing me behind him.

"Can y'all take me to him?" Merle asked, as if we were that stupid.

"No, you stay here we'll bring Daryl to you." I said firmly eyeing the strange blade that seemed to be attached to his hand.

"Oh you like that? Made it up myself after y'all abandoned me up on that roof in Atlanta." He replied showing it off, smugly. "Now, y'all are gonna take me to my brother and I'm gonna have a talk with Mr sheriff, without y'all making a fuss." He said inching closer to us.

"You stay here!" Glenn raised his voice tightening his grip on his gun.

Merle gave us a sick smile and pulled out his gun firing a shot causing Glenn and I to run for cover behind the car. I slowly walked round the car when suddenly I was grabbed and brought to the ground, Merle holding me down with a knife to my neck.

"Hey, you might wanna get out here or I'm gonna slice up your girlfriends pretty lil face." Merle called back to Glenn

Glenn quickly came out of cover still holding his gun.

"Let her go now!" He shouted pointing his gun towards Merle.

"Put the gun down, or I'll kill her." Merle said firmly pressing the knife to my cheek causing it to bleed and me to let out a yelp of pain.

"Hey, hey don't hurt her okay? Don't hurt her!" Glenn pleaded placing his gun on the ground.

"Now we're going to go for a lil drive okay?" Merle said pushing me towards the car before continuing. "C'mon Glenn you're driving, and don't think about doing anything stupid." He said opening the door and pushing me in.

"We're not going back to our camp." Glenn declared glaring at him.

"No, we're going somewhere better."

***

I had been split up from Glenn and I was being kept in a small room, tied to a chair. There was a large table in the middle and a man with a gun standing by the door.

I knew Glenn was in the room next to mine as I could slightly here him, I decided to try and calm my breathing and listen to their conversation.

"You don't even know why you're here do ya? I didn't mean you no harm, I lowered my gun but you raised yours. You were an asshole out there, just like you were back up on that rooftop in Atlanta. What y'all did... leaving me up there, people wouldn't do that to an animal." I heard Merle say, his voice full off hate.

"We went back for you." Glenn replied calmly.

"Well ain't you thoughtful." Merle said, his words laced with sarcasm.

"We did! All of us. Rick, Daryl... T-dog"

"Uhhh T-dog... The one who dropped the key. Tell me where he's at? I'm sure he'd like to bury the hatchet, let bygones be bygones"

"He didn't make"

My heart broke as I heard Glenn say that, I knew how much T meant to Glenn. He meant so much to all of us and he saved us all multiple times.

"Well I hope he went slow... Yeah how bout the rest huh? What about my baby brother? You can't tell me he's alive and then hold off on where he is. Or maybe that pretty lil thang next door can help me out hmm?" Merle chuckled, provoking Glenn.

The talking soon stopped and tears brimmed my eyes as I heard Glenn in pain, I tried not to listen but it was all too loud to block out.

"I wanna know where my brother is! I wanna know where the damn sheriff is!" Merle Demanded soon to be met witch a crunch noise and him calling out in pain.

The next thing I knew Merle was beating the crap out of Glenn. I could here every punch, every little noise Glenn made as he was in pain. He was so brave, so tough and that's one of the things that scared me, he would die before he gave up the location of the prison.

Soon everything went quiet, I had no idea if Glenn was dead or alive or how badly injured he had been. My thoughts were soon interrupted when the squeaky door in front of me opened.

A man I didn't know walked in with a sick look in his eyes, he didn't say anything at first he simply just watched me. He walked behind me and pulled out a knife.

Oh God I thought to myself, is this it? Is this really how I die? tears ran down my face as I waited for him to cut me, stab me or slice my throat but all he did was slice the duct tape that was binding my wrists. I brought my wrists forward and took the remaining tape off as the strange man walked around the table and sat in the chair across from me.

"We'll take you back to your people, tell them this was all just one big misunderstanding. All you gotta do is tell us where they are." He offered giving me a fake smile.

"Let me talk to Glenn." I demanded.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that, see he handcuffed my man to a roof... forced him to amputate his own hand." He said.

"Merle was out of control, Glenn would never hurt anybody." I snapped.

"You just tell us where they are and we'll bring em' right here, you'll be safe I promise." He offered.

I simply crossed my arms and looked away, refusing to break. I didn't trust this man and I was certainly not trusting him around my family.

"No? Okay lets try something else. Stand up please?" He asked.

I simply kept staring at the wall. There was no way I was giving into that asshole this easily.

The man then leaned forward, his dark eyes glaring deep into mine. "Stand up." He whispered harshly through gritted teeth.

I forcefully pushed out my chair and stood up, keeping eye contact the whole time showing him I don't break easy.

"Take off your shirt." He demanded.

"What?" I asked in confusion. What the hell was he doing?

"Take off your shirt, or I'll bring Glenn's hand in here." He said with a grin that made me feel sick.

I reluctantly took off my shirt and threw it on the ground, as if I was a young child having a temper tantrum.

"Well... Go on." He said leaning back in his chair and gesturing to my bra.

I slowly started to unclasp my bra and take it off praying that someone would come in here and make this crazy idiot stop. I threw the bra on the ground next to my shirt and quickly brought my hands up covering my exposed chest.

He stood up and took his belt off wandering over to me. He stood next to me and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. I had never in my life felt so uncomfortable, I could feel my heart racing at 100mph, I felt like sick was rising up my throat I was practically gagging as I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

The man grabbed the back off my neck and slammed me against the table, my already cut cheek smacking off the hard wood causing me to call out in pain.

"So now do you wanna talk?" He asked.

"Do whatever you're gonna do. Go to hell." I spat.

He ran his rough hands down my bare back, my breathing was uncontrollable I had no idea what this man was capable off. Just when I thought he was going to do something terrible, he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out the room.

We were walking towards another room, Merle and a man I didn't recognise in front of us.

Merle opened the door and I was pulled into the room, to find Glenn standing there. Blood was dripping down his bruised face as he held a chair leg up in the air ready to defend himself. As soon as he saw me being pulled into the room, shirtless with a bloodstained cheek he immediately charged towards the man holding my arm, however was stopped when the other guy held a gun to my head and requested he put the wooden object down.

Of course he listened, Glenn would do anything to protect the people he loves.

"Alright I'm done playing games." The disgusting man still holding onto me said as he pulled out his pistol. "One of you are going to tell me where your group is, now." He harshly demanded, glaring at Glenn and placing the cold gun next to my temple.

None of us gave in assuming he was bluffing, but he soon took the gun and rushed forward pointing it at Glenn's head.

"The prison, we're at the prison." I blurted out, I couldn't risk holding it in. Not when it's Glenn's life at stake.

"That place is overrun." Merle mumbled.

"We took it." I replied.

"How many of you are there?" He asked.

"10, 10 now." I said immediately regretting it seeing the look of defeat on Glenn's face.

"10 people? You're telling me 10 people cleared that whole prison of biters?" He asked in disbelief.

None of us answered so he put the gun closer to Glenn's head. He then put the gun away and started to leave the room. As he was leaving he stopped and faced me.

"Shh it's okay." He said stroking my face causing sobs to escape my mouth as his cold hands touched me. "It's alright, It's alright." He repeated bringing me closer and placing a kiss on my head. I kept eye contact with Glenn, I could see the pain in his eyes as there was nothing he could do to help me.

He laughed and pushed me towards Glenn, I immediately grabbed him and pulled him into a hug sobbing into his shoulder. Never, ever wanting him to let go off me.

***

It had been about 30 minutes, Glenn and I had been left sitting in that room by ourselves, he gave me his shirt so I could cover my exposed chest. Blood was seeping from the cut on my cheek which was going to leave one hell of a scar. Glenn kept trying to talk to me I haven't said a single word back, I know he only means well but what does he expect me to say?

"Please say something." He begged softly touching my arm, I automatically flinched soon feeling bad as I saw the look of hurt on Glenn's face.

"Th-there's nothing to say." I sighed avoiding eye contact.

He suddenly got up and walked over to the dead walker in the corner of the room. He bent down groaning, clearly in a lot of pain. He grabbed the walkers arm and snapped it, pulling out a smallish bone and snapping it in half.

"Here." He said handing me a jagged piece of bone. "When they come back in here, we gotta use these on them okay? Then we can take their guns and get the hell out of here." He stated.

I simply nodded and followed him over to the door where we got in position to attack.

The door opened and we wasted no time rushing out. I slammed one of the men into a near by wall a stuck the bone into his throat causing him to shoot uncontrollably, drawing a lot of unwanted attention.

I quickly grabbed the gun and aimed it towards Merle's head who was holding Glenn to the ground with that stupid blade held to his throat.

"Let him go!" I yelled as Glenn groaned in pain.

"Okay." He replied standing up with his hands raised in the air as I heard guns being loaded behind me.

I whipped around to see about 3 men standing there, their guns aimed at me as Merle grabbed the gun out off my hand, shouting at Glenn to get up.

They forced us to our knees as Merle paraded around in front of us talking a hold load of bullshit that I wasn't paying attention to.

"Just keep looking at me." Glenn said as he grabbed my hand.

"I love y-" I was cut off by a bag being placed over my head.

"On your feet! Move!" One of the men yelled at us as they led us out the room, guns held to our backs.

Suddenly bangs erupted and the men next to me fell to their feet. The bag was removed from my head as smoke clouded the room and I was dragged out by none other than Rick Grimes.

***

Heyooo, Hope u guys liked this chapter.

This episode is really dramatic and kinda leads to the whole Governor situation so I wanted to keep it much the same.

Remember to vote and comment! Thanks guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 97 7
IN WHICH Theodore Grimes is just trying to survive without any sense of direction. or Where somehow two people fall in love during an apocalypse, som...
2.1K 43 13
4 Months ago, I met Maggie Greene in the midst of a Zombie Apocoalyse. Everything was smooth sailing up until we meet Rick Grimes and his group from...
you By .

Fanfiction

98 14 12
blah
3.1K 100 6
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐢 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞 in which a woman fin...