compliments ✧ narry

By hoonoots-

"you can compliment people without being attracted to them." "well you have really nice lips." - More

prologue
1. ah, the finger
2. big toe
3. vacuum
4. just... friends
5. know too much
6. for the aesthetic
7. i think so
8. no, no, hell no
9. please
10. shocked
11. wrong move
12. what position
13. thanks luv u niall
14. that's louis tomlinson
15. ooooh shit
16. it's soft ok
18. if he wasn't so annoying
19. oh lol. die.
announcement.

17. nice ass, now get out

1.7K 129 31
By hoonoots-

N

After an hour and a half, we're still situated in the couch and Harry seemed to have fallen asleep. I look around and great, Louis and Liam aren't around. I groan in annoyance before looking down at Harry who has his head tilted back on the edge of the couch, still in between my knees.

"Rreh." I mumble.

"Harry." I try to whisper again. Wait, why do people whisper when they wake someone up anyway? Won't that be soothing them to sleep even more?

I try to stand and I blush in embarrassment because seriously, standing up with Harry below me is something to be flustered about. I turn around to face him and inch my face closer before I did something so stupid.

"Harry!" I shout and everything happened so fast, I'm clutching my chin and Harry puts a hand on his forehead, wincing.

Okay now I understand why people whisper.

"The fuck is wrong with you!" Harry shouts angrily, his voice deeper and raspier and my dick is a bit of an attention seeker.

"You wouldn't wake up!" He stands up and rubs his face and glares at me.

I roll my eyes at him and I smirk. Yay, got him all worked up again. Harry then yells so loud I turn around to look at him.

"Don't fucking mess with me when I'm asleep or when I just woke up!" I heard that somewhere.

You can mess with a drunk but not someone who just woke up.

And doing it to Harry seems very fun. I walk over to him and pat his cheek before I reach down to tap his ass and walk out to look for Liam and Louis. Harry gasps mockingly before closing the door behind me.

"Niall Horan!" He feigns hurt holding his chest, I look at him to continue and he does, "How dare you tap my ass, don't lead me on like that. You're a monster!" I ignore him as we walk down to the kitchen where we find a disgusting Liam and Louis snogging on the table where his sisters eat. Great.

Dinner is served.

"Hey Niall," I look to my left as Harry whispers, "A bit unhygienic, don't you think?"

"But Styles," I whine, he then looks at me, "I wanted you to fuck me in the kitchen!" I whine jokingly and fuck. My eyes widen and Harry doesn't laugh. He just looks at me with his head tilted a little to the right as if he figured it out. Nope, I should shut my mouth up from now on.

Fuck.

"Wait, no. That was a joke. I swear. Louis!" I walk up to Louis and drag him away from Liam that caused a nasty smacking sound. Jesus. Well, at least I got away from Harry, right?

"We're going ho... oh, this is your house."

"Yes asshole. Liam and I were snogging in my house, so." Louis rolls his eyes at me, pushing me out of the way and I grin sheepishly at Louis.

Though, Liam and Louis didn't continue. In fact, they sat down in front of me and started chatting away. I still am a bit hesitant to go home and from my sixth sense, I can feel Harry staring at me from the island. Okay, maybe not sixth sense but peripheral vision.

The only people I told were Louis, Connor and Troye. I can't let anyone find out, what would my mum think? What would my dad's friends think? Lately, Harry's made it a tad difficult to remember that I'm not out in the open yet.

"Hey, Niall," Harry calls out before walking over to sit next to me.

"Yes?" I answer sarcastically but really, I'm a nervous wreck.

"I've got something to give you but it's at home... so," Harry averts his eyes from mine, what a prick.

"So you want to hitch?" I raise a brow at him and he smiles cheekily. He nods, completely not missing the soft smile he hid as he turns away.

Liam and Louis, still too enthralled with each other sipping teas and ignoring me and Harry, probably didn't notice Harry and I were just casually listening to their conversation. Harry then starts nudging my foot with his. I bump my knee with his and he nudges his foot against my calf that causes me to breathe in deeply.

He quirks an eyebrow at me and I flip him off, "It tickles, you ass." He snickers in his seat and moves closer to me, our thighs almost touching.

"Harry," I whisper. He leans in as if I were to gossip something juicy or unbelievable.

"You don't mind leaving now, right?" He studies my face first, well more of staring at my nose but I nudge him with my foot after what seemed like a minute of silence and yeah, "Uh, no. Not at all." I grin and tap his thigh, I'm so not obvious I know, and stand up.

Oh great, so now Louis decides to notice me.

"Thought you wouldn't notice us leaving in a few, but we're leaving." Harry says shrugging, pushing the chair back as he smirks at Liam. Louis scoffs at Harry before flipping him off.

See, that's the way to go!

"Oi, you have fun." I say pointing at them before turning around, not waiting for Harry.

When he reaches out for the door, I lock them and he feigns offense with mouth open and eyebrows furrowed. Little shit. He knocks on the window, still trying to open the door.

"Niall, hurry you scab."

I decide to take it a little further, I start the engine and I step on the gas making the car move forward and Harry chases after the car. He tries for the door and I, the kindest person in the world, unlock it and he opens it aggressively and sits down with a frown and glares at me. I laugh and I laugh and he still doesn't think it's funny. Wimp.

"Hey, don't hurt my baby." He moves his mouth as if to mock me. I hit his chest and he grunts in surprise, glaring at me. I pull away and drive Harry's way home.

"You can't frown in my car, by the way." I say, I can't help but smile at Harry's gestures. He seems like a kid and it's amusing how some people fear him and think he's the worst human being. No he's not.

"You're so mean, that was the worst of the worst!" He spits out. I glance at him before chuckling to myself. Not a minute later he smiles slowly before slapping my leg. I can't hit him back, I'm driving.

"You don't mind me rolling the windows down, do you?" I shake my head, humming to State Champs' Around The World And Back from my playlist. Harry seems to recognize the song. He belts out the chorus with a complete off key.

Hell I know this boy can sing.

I grimace but I can't help but smile because Harry seems so happy and with the incident I happened to witness at his very home, it's comforting to see how free he is. How huge his smile and how his eyes would crinkle, fuck okay.

"Hey Niall! Sing along!" I laugh at him before joining him.

Suddenly, he stops and he quiets down, like he's thinking. "I'm falling in love and it's scaring me." He hums as he looks at my hands on the steering wheel. As the song ends, he faces me.

"They're your favorite, aren't they." He fiddles with the seat buckle.

I shrug, "One of. But deffo on my top five." Harry nods as he listens to me.

"Well what is your top five?" His attention now fully on me but I can't return the look, I mean I'm driving aren't I?

"Hmm," Harry doesn't turn away. He just stares at me with this look on his face and I'm glad I'm driving because I'd surely be flustered, "Starting from the fifth or the first?"

"Knowing you, you probably don't want to arrange them." He smirks. I grin anyway, slowly turning to the left. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm so bummed we're almost at Harry's.

"You know me too well." He chuckles before urging me by poking my cheek, "Speak!"

I turn to glare at him and he rolls his eyes anyway.

"Well, The Summer Set, Neck Deep, State Champs, The Wombats and Catfish and Bottlemen!" Harry seems to brighten at that and he nods along like he's listing it down. Like.

"Nice picks."

"Nice ass, now get out." I reply. Harry just laughs and opens the door. His body was halfway when he went back in and places his hand on too of mine, "Oh wait. Get out, I have something to give you."

And if my stomach didn't do some flips and my chest didn't tighten, no one needs to know.

_____________
I hope this was okay I'm sorry if this sucked ocmxnsiaoa my head was aching

AND OH

can ya'll follow me on twitter it's nharcotic

AND ANOTHER OH

we had the yearly orientation before school starts and grade 11 is nothing like grade 10 im going to flunk and die bc it's just not going to work out well

AND ANOTHER ANOTHER OH

i got a button pin that says "i want you to look at me the way harry looks at niall"
(it's from the instagram shop called rxa.ph)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.6K 27
[] "And I will love you, Harry, forever and always."
15.4K 592 19
Niall and Harry are 'friends' :) EXTREMEMLY CLICHE AND PREDICTABLE. but fun and cute 💖
52.3K 2.2K 32
"When you say you love me, know I love you more and when you say you need me, know I need you more boy I adore you." ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
57.2K 2.1K 20
[Edited + AU] "My name is Niall, and what would you like, sir?" "I'd just like to stare at this beautiful boy in front of me." "well u-uhm.. you'll h...