Dragon's Century

By BilautasKiss

There is a whole realm hidden from the humans who stay clueless to the evil that hunts at night. Evil lurks i... More

Chapter 1: Another NORMAL day
Chapter 2: ...And then there's Him
Chapter 3: Hidden
Chapter 4: Secrets
Sorry
Chapter 5: A King and His People
Chapter 6: Disaster
Chapter 7: Ummm...?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Questions

I have a question

32 1 4
By BilautasKiss

Hey you guys, I am sorry that it's been over a month since I've updated. I've been super busy and super lazy.

Ok, here is the question and I would really appreciate it if you guys would answer it for me.

I am wondering if you guys are enjoying the book and if I should continue it? I have a lot of confidence issues, especially when it comes to my books, and I just don't want to continue the book if you guys aren't enjoying it, and I can't tell if you guys are or not. 😬 So PLEASE, let me know what you think about it.

-Dawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.3K 41
▪▪▪ They spent 3000 nights watching each other from afar. Both plagued by a sense of longing towards the other, girl and wolf. Stuck, on opposite s...
18.7K 705 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
478 96 30
Before you begin this story, I must warn you first. This is not a tale of dashing knights and lovely damsels awaiting rescue. It is not the tale of h...
269K 14.8K 89
Watty's 2018 Long list! Highest Ranking: #1 in Action & #1 in Fantasy. (For ease of reading for those with mobile devices, this written work will be...