Questions

Hey everyone. I'm sorry for not updating very frequently. There's lots of excuses I could give, but it's pretty much just that my anxiety is so bad that it makes my (already abhorable) procrastination even worse and I may be depressed, but I'm not really sure how to tell if that's the case or not. I don't really care about it much anymore either.... Anyways! I think having more than one active book at a time is making it difficult for me to write on ANY of them. (Both published and unpublished)

Therefore, I think I'll leave the choice up to my readers.

I'll be posting this same message on my other books and my profile. I want to know which book you guys want me to work on first. The one with the most votes (I don't mean literal...I mean comments lol) in a few weeks will be the one I choose. Once that is decided, I'll update a minimum of about 5 chapters before I move to one of my other books and do the same until all of my books are completed. I'm really unmotivated......Shikamaru just came to mind 😂😂😅😱......right now, and I don't feel like my books are being read, which doesn't help, but I'm hoping that if I at least know which book my readers want me to update first the most, then I'll be able to start cranking out chapters in my free time.

Thank you for reading this and taking the time to give me your input.

...I also have another question. So, I try to make sure that all of my books have a minimum of 2000 words per chapter. Do you guys want more chapters that are shorter and more frequent, or longer and further between?

~Dawn is out, man!