The Bad Boy Calls Me Love

By Kittyz123

Clarity Charms is your average nerd at your school. She has Perfect straight A's in all classes, with a capit... More

1. Clarity Charms
2. Dinner With Ryder
3. Ryder Chance
4. The Bad Boy Cooks?
5. I'm Not Your Play Toy
6. Possessive Bad Boy
7. My Good Girl
8. Leave
9. Regret
10. Scooby-Doo Mystery
Bonus Ryder's POV #1
12. Caring Too Much
13. The Attack Of Pluto!
14. A Certain Bad Ass
15. I Fell For You
Bonus Ryder's POV #2
17. Confessions, Confessions, and More Confessions.
18. Beautiful
19. Damien Returns
Bonus Ryder's POV #3
22. Finally
23. All Over Again
24. Brokenhearted
25. Fight For Me
Bonus Ryder's POV #4
Epilogue
IMPORTANT
NEW BOOK!!

20. The Chance Family

15.2K 486 124
By Kittyz123

"Who was that?" Was the first thing I heard when he entered the car.

"An asshole that isn't worth my time," I scoffed, facing the window.

Ryder started the car and I looked at the time.

6:34 P.M.

I looked at him weirdly. He must have noticed because he made a side glance my way and raised his eyebrow.

"Don't you live next door from me? Why are we using a car?" I asked, completely confused.

He chuckled lightly, "My parents have an expensive estate that they only use on special occasions. The reason we don't live there is because the house next to yours was invested by my Grandfather. And, they said they didn't need such a huge house for just us three."

An expensive estate? How rich exactly is this guy?

"Special occasions?" I repeat.

He sighed, "Yes, love. They are so drawn to the idea of me finally liking a girl."

I blush, but nod, "Oh," was all I said.

I furrow my eyebrows in frustration with myself, and then quickly recover and smile at him. He glances half-way and grins back at me.

We drove for at least 20 minutes, with me blaring One Direction and him cursing at me to stop singing.

I would just laugh it off and continue singing.

When we reach the estate, I could not believe my eyes.

There's a huge black gate, with a keypad connected.

1973

He easily types those numbers in the keypad, and then the gates open.

There are flowers surrounding the roadway. The roadway is in a horse shoe shape. There's a beautiful water fountain in the middle of the driveway.

Then that's when I see it.

Victoria and Tyler.

Victoria has a beautiful, long black dress that ends just at her ankles. It has a slit from her mid thigh, down to the bottom of the dress. It has a fair amount of sequins on the sweetheart neckline of the dress. It's hugging her curves perfectly, and her red hair is in beautiful waves. She has one side of her hair pinned back with a sequin bobby-pin. Her shoes are a beautiful shiny black color with just the front toes sticking out.

Tyler is wearing grey tuxedo. His button up is white, while his tie and suit is grey. He's wearing black formal shoes.

And at this point, I feel undressed.

They're paitently waiting by the stairs of the estate, smiling like they're the most happiest people ever.

Which they probably are. They basically have all the money they desire.

I stare in amazement, until I feel the car come to a stop. My stomach immediately churns on me and I feel nauseous all over again.

I have a nervous look on my face, and Ryder must have noticed because I jolted when he grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile.

I grin nervously back at him.

"Look, I know they can be intimidating at times, but you'll be okay. I'll be there if anything happens," he whispers to me, before letting go of my hand and walking out to grab my door.

He opens my door and extends his hand for me to grab. I gladly take it and smile gratefully at him. He smiles, showing his perfect smile that makes my heart drop.

I step out of the car and Ryder kisses my hand before wrapping his arm around my waist, and of course, winks at me.

I blush and look down, before I hear the voice that scares me most.

"It is lovely to see you again, Clarity," She speaks.

I look up and return her charming smile, "It's good to see you too, Mrs. Chance."

Victoria chuckles, "Oh please, just call me Victoria. Mrs. Chance makes me feel old," She grimaces at the idea of being old.

I lightly laugh, "Will do, Victoria."

She smiles brightly at me, and then another intimidating voice speaks.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Clarity," He speaks, very formally.

I straighten my back, "And you as well, Mr. Chance."

Instead of correcting me like Victoria did, he just slightly nodded before smiling.

I return the smile before Ryder clears his throat in impatience. I turn my direction towards Ryder and he runs his free hand through his hair impatiently.

"Are we going to just stand here and suck each other off? Or are we actually going to go in and eat, because I could really use some food in me," Ryder raises an eyebrow at all of us.

Victoria gasps and lightly hits Ryder, "Don't say that around a guest, Ryder Alexander!"

I try and stifle a laugh, and Ryder seemed to notice because he smirks.

"But yes, let's all go inside and eat now," Victoria continues.

Tyler and Victoria turn around and make their way up the stairs. I turn my attention towards Ryder again, and he's already looking at me. I quickly look away and blush.

As we walk our way into the house, I inwardly gasp. There are two stairway cases going upwards, there's a beautiful hallway filled with old paintings leading outside. The kitchen looks completely astonishing. It's as big as my room and my mom's room connected.

We make our way towards the dining room, and I feel completely out of place again. There are four plates of food on the table. And again, there are old, beautiful paintings on the walls. They look hand made and I'm wondering if Victoria has a passion for drawing and painting.

If so, they are beautiful.

The table is a glass table and the dining room is as huge as three of my living rooms combined. I'm completely amazed by how beautiful this place is.

Ryder tugs at my waist and signals for me to continue walking. I obey and follow beside him.

Ryder pulls out my chair and I say a quiet thank you and sit down.

Ryder sits next to me and once seated, he grabs my hand. I look up at Ryder and he's casually waiting for his parents to take a seat.

I look down towards our intertwined fingers and smile to myself, before looking back up.

Once Victoria and Tyler finally are seated in front of me and Ryder, Victoria speaks up, "Let's dig in, shall we?"

And so the night begins.

Everyone silently eats for a few minutes before Victoria speaks, "I'm not sure if I have said it yet, but you look lovely today, Clarity," she smiles widely at me.

I return the smile, "You look more astonishing, Victoria. And this place is also beautiful."

Victoria blushes, "Why thank you, Clarity. I try to make this place at least presentable."

This time, it's Tyler's turn to speak, "So, Clarity, tell us more about you."

I feel Ryder's hand squeeze mine a little more harsh to get my attention. I ignore it, considering Tyler just asked me a question.

I take a sip from my water and clear my throat, "Well, where do I start? Um, My name is Clarity Charms-" I was immediately cut off by Victoria.

"You mean, you're related to Anthony Charms?" Victoria's eyes widened.

"Yes, unforturnately, I am." I sigh.

Victoria looks at me strangely, "But your father is a multi-millionare! He is the most known leader of the mofia of all time!" Victoria exclaims.

I grimace slightly and then look her straight in the eyes, "He wanted nothing to do with me."

She looks confused, "How so? You're his daughter."

"I'm not sure, Mrs. Chance. Ask him. Apparently he thought my mother wasn't enough for him and he wanted nothing to do with me. He is currently trying to make my life a living hell. He sent someone specially himself to break me apart. If that doesn't say 'I don't care about you', then I don't know what does, Victoria." I say, slightly frustrated.

Victoria looks at me sympathetic, "I'm sorry, Clarity. I didn't know."

"I know," I reply, looking down at my food and shrugging.

I put down my fork and excuse myself. I walk towards the door and walk out, feeling the breezy feeling of November on my skin. I breathe in, appreciating the cold weather.

I have always been a fan of cold weather, and rain. It may not be raining right now, but I love the cold. And right now, it's exactly what I need.

I take another deep breath and close my eyes in content. I hug my arms around my waist and slowly open my eyes. I immediately close them again due to the brightness outside.

I start humming Drive by Oh Wonder. It's my calm down song; and that's what I need right now.

I jump a little and open my eyes, when I feel two big arms wrap around me and place their head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, love," He whispers, softly.

I close my eyes again and hum softly, "mmhhmm."

"I already told them that we're leaving, so we can go now if you want," he whispers, while placing a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"No, I want to appologise first," I say as I unwrap myself from his death grip.

He looks at me warily and I nod, and roll my eyes. He smiles back at me, and I return it without thinking.

I walk my way towards the door, and open it. I see Victoria and Tyler standing by the window. I raise my eyebrow at them and they blush.

I smirk to myself, "Were you guys just spying on Ryder and I?"

Victoria changes the subject, "I'm terribly sorry for earlier-"

I place my hand in the air, "I actually came back in here to appologise. I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that. And I shouldn't have just walked out like that. I'm sorry," I smile softly.

Victoria quickly walks up to me, her heels clacking on the ground, and hugs me. I'm surprised at first but then hug her back. I look over to Tyler and he's smirking with appreciation at me.

"It's okay, Clarity. I am proud to say that you're a part of the family now," She whispers.

I furrow my eyebrows together. What does she mean?

I look over to Ryder and he rolls his eyes at his step-mom's overdramatic actions.

Victoria finally pulls away, and I let go. She smiles at me with teary eyes. Why is she acting like this? I'm not getting married to Ryder, am I?

"Alright, mom. That's enough," Ryder speaks up.

I lightly smile to the fact that he called Victoria 'mom'.

Victoria just nods and walks her way back into Tyler's arms. I walk towards Ryder and he places his arm around my waist immediately.

"I hope to see you guys soon again," I smile at them before opening the door.

"We do to, honey," but that wasn't Victoria. That was Tyler.

I turn my head again and widely smile at him. He waves at me goodbye and I finally walk out. And once I walk out, I take another deep breath of the cold November air.

Ryder walks his way towards the car and opens my door for me. I smile at him and say thank you, before sliding in the expensive black Dodge SUV.

He closes the door before running his way towards his door. Once he opens his door, he winks at me. I roll my eyes and look out my window.

He starts the car and I immediately turn on the radio. I notice that One Direction is on again.

Ryder notices too, and groans. I burst out laughing and then start to sing along to the lyrics of 'Drag Me Down'.

Or, well, more like screamed the lyrics.

This goes on for at least 30 minutes, until we reach my house. Ryder instantly turns the radio off and rubs his temples.

"Gosh, can you be any more annoying?" He groans.

I smirk, "Sure can, lover boy. Wanna make a bet?"

His eyes widen and he looks in my direction, "No! No, I'd rather not," he groans again.

I try and hold in my laughter, but it's no use. I burst into laughter again to the point where there are tears streaming down my face.

"O-okay. Al-hahah-Alright. I'm gonna g-go now," I breathe in between laughter.

Before I could open my door, although, Ryder quickly turns off his car and gets out, opening my door for me. My laughter stops, and I blush, looking down.

Ryder holds out his hand for me, and I take it, jumping out of the car. Ryder laces our fingers together and I blush more.

When we reach my door, I turn towards him, "Thank you for walking me to my door. Even though I didn't need it."

Ryder rolls his eyes, "Shut up and take a friendly gesture, babe."

My stomach flutters lightly, but I ignore it again and roll my eyes.

"Alright, Ryder. I'll see you at school on Monday then, bye." I say, smiling.

Before I could even touch my door knob, Ryder grabs my waist and places a soft kiss on my lips.

I respond almost immediately, enjoying the feeling of his lips on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and tug at his hair lightly. He groans against my lips and pulls away.

I open my eyes and he's already smiling down at me, "Goodnight, love," he kisses my cheek, and then places a long, sweet kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, Ryder," I say really quietly, that I'm not sure if he heard it or not.

Ryder let's go of me and walks his way back towards his car.

"Oh! And don't forget about the dance, next month, love!" He shouts out his window and winks at me.

Oh, silly me, did I forget to mention that they delayed the dance because the gym had to get evacuated for there being rats in the dressing rooms?

No? Oh, well my bad.

But I'm just going to say, I am not happy to be dancing on the same floor that rats may or may not have been.

I watch Ryder drive away before finally unlocking my door and walking in.

The whole way up the stairs, a certain boy doesn't leave my mind.

The certain boy who can frustrate me at times, but then make me fall right back in love with him. The certain boy who stole my heart in the matter of only 5 months. The certain boy who is labeled as the 'Bad Boy'. The certain boy who doesn't fail to amaze me every second of the day.

A certain boy named Ryder Alexander Chance.

A/N

HELLO LOVES! IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN. I LOVEEEE YYOOUUU AALLLLL!!! AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED/ARE ENJOYING.

Don't be a silent reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 111 22
I wrote this when I was 13 and didn't have any writing skills, so you've been warned. Again this book is NOT EDITED ...
1.4K 48 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

517K 12.3K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
218K 7.6K 31
"You don't understand, Anabelle!" I drew out her whole name exasperatedly showing I mean business. "He knows my secrets." I finished in a whisper as...