Megatron's Missing Sparkling

By TransformersRules

Updated version of 'Megatron's lost Sparkling'. In this book, Ayla Monroe loves the Transformers Prime univer... More

I
II
IV
A/N ~ Extremely Important
V
Update on the Hack
Dear Readers
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Sorry
Discontinuing, Possibly Deleting
My Dear Readers - BIG NEWS

III

6.5K 144 87
By TransformersRules

Ayla played with her necklace as she made her way to Megatron's room.

"Why did he agree to share the information with me?", Ayla asked herself in her home language, none of her parents know what language that is and neither does Ayla.

The language sounds so familiar to her, but she cant place where she learned it or where she heard it. Ayla knocked on Megatron's bedroom door, leaving a barely noticeable dent......okay it was extremely noticeable. She didn't understand how a simple human could make a big dent in a metal door.

Then again, maybe she wasn't human. Her parents had blue and green eyes, her brother inherited their father's blue eyes, while she got bright purple eyes with white circles as her pupils. She didn't understand why. When she was four, her mom bought her colored contact lenses that she had to wear every day.

The lenses were green, like her mother's eyes, and looked 100 percent normal. Ayla hated it the contact lenses. They didn't let her show her true self. Ayla even had to be home schooled because she grew fangs that disappeared every once in a while. No one knew why.

It was rare that anyone seen Ayla leave her parent's house. The only reasons she was ever out was to find her own home, her own car, or to go shopping. She even has her own swearing dictionary. Her brother used one of the words once and Ayla had laughed.

'What do you mean 'frag'?', her brother had asked, Ayla laughed at the memory.

Megatron's bedroom door opened and Ayla walked inside. The room was quite large. A big bed, a desk with a computer on it, a shelf filled with ipad-looking things, and a few containers were the only things in the room. Megatron sat at his desk and lifted Ayla onto it.

"So, why are you so sad?", Ayla asked, Megatron hesitated before answering.

"I have a daughter that I havent seen in eons. Last time I seen her, she was 9 inches shorter than me. She was born with Dark Energon inside of her, so I created a Decepticon sumbol made out of Dark Energon for her so she could survive. I had to launch ner off Cybertron so she wouldnt get hurt. She put up quite a fight. I taught her my home language and how to fight.", Megatron explained.

"I wish I was his daughter.", Ayla mumbled.

"Speak up, human.", Megatron snapped.

"I said, I wish I was your daughter or that I can at least help you find her.", Ayla repeated.

Megatron looked over at the computer then back at Ayla, "Its late. You need to rest."

Ayla nodded and walked towards Megatron. He picked her up and walked over to his berth. He laid down and placed Ayla near his spark, she fell asleep immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayla woke up the next morning to see Megatron was gone. In the corner of the room were a lot of boxes with Ayla's name on them. She jumped down from the big bed and walked over to the boxes. Ayla opened a box and seen bathroom supplies, a few other boxes held clothing....a lot of clothing.

Ayla smiled and changed into a royal purple short sleeved shirt and grey jeans. She grabbed her necklace and put it on then left the room. Immediately she was surrounded with a lot of drones and they all had guns pointed directly at her. Ayla smirked.

"Your going to need the whole army to defeat me. I can take you down easily.", Ayla laughed darkly and got into a fighting stance.

"Drones!", Megatron yelled, "Stand down!"

The drones obeyed and backed up as one of them harshly picked Ayla up. She tried to get out of the drones' grasp, but she was loosing oxygen and getting weaker. Megatron noticed this and punched the drone directly in its face. He caught Ayla and she started coughing as she got the air back into her lungs.

When she sropped coughing, Megatron took Ayla with him to the mine below them where Starscream was being an utter fool.

"Of the enegon deposits we have located while you were away lord Megatron, this one is by far the most significant. The drones have been mining without a pause during your abscense, and have amassed quite a stockpile.", Starscream explained, "You there! Fetch me a sample!"

"Starscream! Now that I have returned, I will issue the commands.", Megatron said and Starscream cowered down making Ayla snicker.

"I Understand, lord Megatron. Than as your humble servant, shall I ready the Space Bridge - to bring forth the Decepticon army you have shurely gathered during your three years in space?", Starscream asked.

"My army will come. But my time away has yeilded a more intriguing means of materializing them - the solidified form of the matter the ancient texts referred to as The Blood of Unicron!", Megatron said.

"Unicron the Destroyer? But it is said that his blood is the anti-spark. And that one Cybertronian would be born with it.", Starscream said, Ayla continued to wish it was her.

"Plucked from cosmic shores, gaze upon Dark Energon!", Megatron and Ayla smirked, she felt drawn to the Energon.

"Legend tells that it holds the power to...revive the dead.", Starscream muttered.

"We require only a cadaver to be certain.", Megatron smirked, "Are you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?"

Ayla watched as a couple drones brought in the body off Cliffjumper. Ayla didn't really care for him, he was so talkative that it annoyed her and gave her headaches. Sometimes, she couldn't even understand what he was saying.

"That may not be necessary. If I may, Lord Megatron. Consider it a welcome home present.", Starscream looked relieved that he didn't have to get killed then brought back to life, Ayla managed to sneak a small amount of the Energon and started eating it like candy.

"Let us see if power born of darkness can reignite the spark.", Megatron stabbed the Energon into the lifeless body.

Within moments, the dead body was killing vehicons easily.

"That's your plan?! Bring Autobots back from the dead to attack us?!", Ayla rolled her eyes at Starscream's stupid remark.

"That is no longer an Autobot. Just a mindless beast. It's only instinct is to destroy anything in it's path.", Megatron said and lifted Ayla off his shoulder before slicing the Autobot in two then put her back, "There, Starscream, lies the indestructible seed of my army. The ultimate weapon! Once I learn to control it."

Ayla and Megatron walked back to the ship. The more Ayla spent time with Megatron, the more she felt connected to him. She'd have to find out what his daughter's name was then maybe she could help him find her. Just maybe.

"He's annoying.", Ayla said out loud.

"Indeed. Sometimes I wonder why I even keep him in my ranks. He's nothing but a coward. Though he is useful at times, he annoys me when he doesn't return with what he was supposed to.", Megatron walked into his throne room and looked at Ayla seriously, "When I leave for a mission, you are in control of this ship. So, feel free to beat Starscream whenever you want."

"I'd knock him off the ship.", Ayla laughed, "Cant forget to tear his wings off."

Megatron chuckled and nodded, "You'll make a fine Decepticon."

"I-I'm sorry what?", Ayla had been dreaming to be a Decepticon for her whole life, it was a dream come true.

"Do you not wish to be a Decepticon?", Megatron asked with a frown.

"It's been my dream! I just don't want any tracking devises in my body. I'd be willing to wear a tracker as a necklace or bracelet, just not in my skin.", Ayla explained.

"Very well.", Megatron said, "Lets go visit the Dark Energon then we'll go rest. It's been a long and eventful day."

Ayla nodded in agreement and followed Megatron to the Dark Energon. When they arrived, Ayla, unknowingly, created Dark Energon shards and ate them like candy. She was slowly gaining her true self and she nor Megatron even noticed it.

"Blood of Unicron, how might I fathom the depths of your mystery, become worthy of wielding your astonishing power?", Megatron asked himself.

"Lord Megatron! Intruders have been detected in the mines!", Starscream said, Ayla rolled her eyes a little.

"Optimus?", Megatron asked.

"Indeed.", Starscream answered.

"I need more time to prepare an appropriate reception for my old friend. Ready the ship for departure.", Megatron ordered.

"But the Energon I've mined - the Autobots will cease it!", Starscream protested.

"Then blow the mines!", Ayla yelled, Starscream visually flinched then the com line disconnected, "He's and idiot."

"Agreed.", Megatron smirked.

"Ugh, these things are so annoying!", Ayla yelled in frustration and took out the colored contact lenses, her sharp fang-like teeth returning permanently this time, "At least I wont have to deal with house chores."

"Why do you wear those?", Megatron asked, referring to the contact lenses.

"My mom doesn't like my eye color. I like it. I don't know, maybe she was just worried others would call me a freak.", Ayla explained as a wound she had gotten a while ago opened up again, "Stupid doctors. They don't know how to stitch a wound properly. Guess I'll have to do it myself."

Ayla stitched the wound close and cleaned the strange colored blood off her arm then wrapped some bandage around it so the stitching wouldn't come loose again. She put the stuff away and looked down at her shirt. It was stained dark purple.

"What's wrong?", Megatron asked before he could stop himself.

"My new shirt is stained with my blood. I'll have to clean that out.", Ayla explained and looked up at Megatron.

"Ayla.", Megatron whispered under his breath.

"What?", Ayla asked, "I didn't hear you."

"That was my daughter's name.", Megatron said, Ayla's eyes widened.

She and Megatron's daughter had the same name. NO! She couldn't be. Could she?......

"I don't think you need to worry about further Autobot interference, master. Not with Optimus gone.", Starscream said, seemingly proud of himself.

"And what evidence do you possess of this fact?', Megatron asked.

"I destroyed the mines - as she suggested.", Starscream smirked.

"Optimus is not so easily destroyed. Lord Megatron and him have millennia worth of battles behind them to prove it!", Ayla yelled over her shoulder.

"Maybe you should take a break, my lord. I worry that too much contact with the Dark Energon might allow it's properties to...adversely affect you.", Starscream said.

"Or perhaps, Starscream, I have not permitted myself contact enough!", Megatron yelled and grabbed a Dark Energon shard.

"Wait! Lord Megatron! No! Not your spark chamber! You do not know what it will do!", Starscream yelled.

Megatron and Ayla both ignored him as Megatron shoved the Dark Energon into his spark chamber, letting out a loud cry. Starscream whimpered and Ayla nearly dropped a Dark Energon shard as she nearly fell off Megatron's shoulder.

"Lord Megatron?", Starscream asked cautiously.

"It's as if the blood of Unicron the Destroyer flows through my veins! As if I hear his very thoughts. I now know what I must do.", Megatron said and Ayla took a Dark Energon shard for Megatron, he turned and started walking out.

"And what can I do to assist you master?", Starscream asked.

"Quit groveling. And await our command.", Megatron ordered.

"'Our'?", Starscream asked.

"Mine and Ayla's. When I am gone or out on a mission, Ayla is in charge. But this time, she'll be coming with me.", Megatron answered, transformed, and flew off.

I know, the episode doesn't end there, but I felt that I should add a little more. It's a lot, I know. Future chapters will be the same length, if not a little shorter. My hope is that I can get a little bit more of Ayla in these chapters. Also, if you haven't noticed already when she speaks in her home language, it's always italics. Her true form will come out either the next chapter or the following chapter. We'll see how everything plays out. Until next time. May chaos be with you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 180 9
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
2.5K 132 8
I write this little message to relate an...interesting event fallen upon our writer, Enigma or Anna. I, Alpha Trion, shall be your little guide to th...
161K 4.3K 21
Lord Megatron has always found Starscream to be more trouble than he was worth, but when the idea of gaining more of the rare Seeker breed is placed...
99.6K 3.8K 34
Physically fragile and frail, a Vehicon femme finds that her spark is easily stolen by the blunt and analytical Shockwave. His refusal to give her sp...