In Your Wildest Dreams

By ADozenPinkRoses

"You're pretty, but I'm not into the female gender." He said, slowly, trying to get me to understand. ... More

Pt.1. You Partner Up With A Cute Guy
Pt. 2. You Set A Date With A Cute Guy
Pt. 3. You Make A Deal With A Cute Guy
Pt. 4. You Strip In Front Of A Cute Guy
Pt. 5. You Hold The Cute Guy's Hand
Pt. 6. You Let The Cute Guy Show You What He's Into
Pt. 7. You Sleep Over The Cute Guy's House
Pt. 8. You Wear The Cute Guy's Shirt
Pt. 9. You Let The Cute Guy Take You Bowling
Not A Chapter
Pt. 10. You Hangout With The Cute Guy
Pt. 11. You Break Up With The Cute Guy?
Pt. 12. The Cute Guy Sends You Flowers
Pt. 13. You Make The Cute Guy Jealous
Pt. 15. You Become The Cute Guy's Girlfriend
Epilogue:

Pt. 14. He Gets The Matter Resolved

28.1K 909 166
By ADozenPinkRoses

Alyssa's prom dress

Pt. 14 He Gets The Matter Resolved

          The decorations for prom were beautiful. It was an Arabian theme. And it looked good. The lighting was dim and there were draped curtains at the entrance. Tables formed a large circle around the room, there was a red carpet covering the entire floor. The color was red and gold so my dress went with it just fine. My dress was an one-shouldered number that made you think goddess. And I'm not saying that to sound stuck up, it really does make you think that. The one strap slid down the opposite side of the dress and was made of gold silk. The other half of my dress was a sheer lace that had bedazzlements and glitter to hide the fact that it was see through. I also had a silver belt filled with gems that was sewed right under my breasts. My hair was in a waterfall of curls and my makeup done natural. And my heels? Way too high and strappy.

         I went to one of the tables to take a seat and wait for Melanie. I was actually the late one. She texted me ten minutes ago saying she was taking pictures with some girls she remembered while she was waiting for me. So, now I had to wait for her, but I didn't mind. I enjoyed looking around. Yeah, right. You're only looking around hoping to catch a glimpse of Tyler. Admit it. You miss him and you're just being a drama queen about the whole thing. Okay, maybe I was just looking for him. I wanted to know whether or not he'd brought Harrison. Ugh, Harrison. Why'd he have to go and steal my man? Well, he wasn't my man exactly nor did he actually steal him, but that's what I kept telling myself until I believed it. Although, he did call me "his girl" at Evan's party, but that was probably just to get that douchebag away from me.

        I didn't spot Tyler, but I did see Harrison. He came with some girl who clung to his arm like it was her life. She was cute, with honey blonde shoulder length hair and petite frame. Huh, how is it that I've never seen this girl before? I would've remembered a face like hers. Harrison leaned down, whispering something in her ear, making her giggle. Melanie came over to sit with me before I could use the knife on the table to gouge out my eyeballs. She tapped my arm to get my attention.

       I looked at her, "What's up?"

        "That's Harrison." I nodded, then shrugged, not really understanding her statement. She rolled her eyes, "I had a huge crush on him in my Junior year. But, he's so dense sometimes."

       I gaped at her. "You? You had a crush on Harrison Cole? How come I never knew this?" This new piece of information was definitely shocking. Mel and I told each other everything. So me not knowing that she had a crush on this guy was something.

        She shrugged, "I didn't feel like it was that important. Especially after we had sex and he acted as if I didn't exist afterwards. But, me being me, I still had—"

      I held up both my hands, "Woah, woah, woah! Wait, a sec. You two had sex?" Now this is shocking. What the actual hell? "What the hell? When did this happen?"

          She looked sheepishly at me. "You remember that party two years ago at his place, the one you didn't go to, and totally missed all the fun? The only one I couldn't force you to attend?" I nodded my head, not wanting to interrupt her in fear that it would cause her to stop giving me the details. "Well, I got drunk off my ass and embarrassed myself by doing a strip tease on his table. He was the one that saved me from further embarrassment by taking me to his room. And one thing led to another. When I woke up the next morning naked and by him, naked as well, I just knew. Plus, I was a virgin, so naturally, I felt it."

        "But, you said you had lost your virginity in your Sophomore year, when you were sixteen. Wait, did you lie to me? Why would you do that?" I suddenly felt as if I didn't know this girl. The girl who spent countless nights over my house. The girl who's been my besties since forever. The girl who also came to my rescue and stood by me no matter what. Yeah, I don't see that girl right now. Right now all I see is the girl who lost her virginity to Harrison Cole.

        "No, you assumed because of what my boyfriend at the time was saying, and I just let you guys roll with it. But, I lost my cherry to Harrison. And I never said anything because technically I was already taken. I was drunk, but at the same time I cheated, even if I couldn't remember it."

       "Wow." I tried to come up with something else to say to her, but couldn't. "Yep, that's all I got." I leaned back in my seat, keeping my gaze on Harrison. I suddenly saw him in a different light. "Was he good?"

        She shrugged, "I don't remember. I was drunk. Although, I kind of wish I wasn't. Harrison is cute and has a nice body. I wouldn't mind another roll in the sheets with him."

       "Yeah, well you have a boyfriend." I felt the need to remind her that she was still with her boyfriend from highschool.

         "We broke up."

       I stared at her. "What the flying fuck! How am I not kept posted about this stuff?"

       She rolled her eyes, "I've been busy and so have you, but you know now. I didn't want to bore you with my lame problems. We had been on and off and fighting for a long time. I'm glad it ended." Her eyes flickered in the direction of Harrison. He was leaning over his date, whispering in her ear, making her blush and giggle. "Now, excuse me as I go see an old one night stand. I wonder if he remembers me." She stood from her seat and made a beeline to Harrison. Mel was smart enough to wait for his date to get up with one of her friends before approaching him. She tapped him on the shoulder and when he looked up at her, his face went into a look of pure shock before it went blank. He stood and grabbed her arm, leading her out of the gym, where we were hosting the prom. She had the biggest grin on her face when she looked back at me.

        I stood as well, to follow them. But, when I spotted Cherise and Thomas enter the decorated gym, I froze. If they were here now, doesn't that mean Tyler is here as well? Evan walked in behind them with his own date. I waited and waited to see if Tyler would enter, but he never did. I unconsciously let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He wasn't here. I was happy, but at the same time, I was hurt. Did he not come because he knew that I'd be here? But, then again, I thought he would've came with Harrison, since I saw them kissing. Suddenly, I felt sick. I didn't want to be here anymore. When I went to make my way out of the room, a hand stopped me. The offending hand belonged to none other than Tyler Cruise. And he looked good. Damn him! He had gotten a hair cut, his hair less shaggy. He wore black dress pants, a white shirt, and a black vest. A gold tie was around his neck, the color matching my dress. I wasn't even going to ask how he knew what color I was going to be wearing.

        He wore a small smile, "You were leaving." It wasn't a question, but still, I nodded. "I wanted to talk to you. Can I?" I couldn't speak. If I did, I'd probably vomit all over him, and that would just be gross. So, I only nodded and followed him out of the gym. He led me out of the school building and to the outside cafeteria. He took a seat on the school wall. Patting the stone wall for me to take a seat, his smile never dropped. I shook my head. There was no way I was going to sit next to him. He looked really good right now, and the flipflop feeling in my stomach had nothing to do with nausea. If I sat down, I wouldn't be in control of what would happen. Still, his smile never wavered, not even when I declined his invitation.

        I finally found my voice, "What's up?"

       "Let's stop playing around, OK? You've been avoiding us."

       Hell yeah! "Look, Tyler, I—"

       "No, I'm going to do the talking. You can listen or not, but I do need to get this off of my chest." He stopped and looked up at me  as if to see if I would defy him. I kept quiet. "Good. I've been talking to Cherise and my mom........ and Melanie."

       "What? Melanie? How do you even know her?" What in the hell?

       "Cherise knows her, but that's beyond the point. I needed to get her advice. Everyone knows you guys are close. So, I needed her help for something. But, that's off the subject. I came here to talk to you. I'm sorry about all that shit I said. I didn't mean it, any of it.  I only wanted to hurt you."

       Now I was confused. Why the hell was everyone so bent on making my head hurt with all their information? "But, why?"

       He chuckled, "It's stupid. I didn't even understand it myself at the time. I was jealous. When I noticed that you were actually going to just go off with that guy, I got jealous. And I wasn't jealous of you, no, I was jealous of him, because well, he could probably give you something that I couldn't."

      "What about at Evan's party? Explain your behavior there?"

       He chuckled, shaking his head. "I was pissed to see his arm around you. I wanted to hurt that guy. I had saw you two dancing before and that made me angry. But then, I was stuck thinking, why did seeing you with other guys get under my skin so much? And that's when it hit me. Somehow you managed to crawl yourself inside my heart. I didn't even notice it until it was too late. It didn't even matter about different sexes anymore. All I knew was that I was in love with you. Corny, right?"

        He was in love with me? Somehow I found that hard to believe. I was sort of numb from hearing him say he loves me. "You kissed Harrison. In the hall."

       He cringed, "You saw that?" When I gave him a look, he sighed. "I didn't kiss him, he kissed me and I pushed him off. It was then that I realized I didn't have feelings for him. I was confused, I didn't understand what I was feeling."

       I looked at him, really looked at him. His beautiful, golden eyes were pleading, pleading for me to believe him. I was in love with this boy, but I don't think I can take being hurt twice. "Prove it."

*-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-*

        Yeah, so that little statement led us to a boat at a harbor. It was a big boat named Cruise, go figure. Not very original, but it fit, seeing as the boat looked more like a smaller cruise ship than a boat. Anyways, he had led us on and untied the boat, picking up the anchor to let the boat set sail.

       "Please tell me you know how to sail a boat?"

        He gave me a look, "Of course. I'd never put your life in danger." I followed him to the front of the boat and watched as he maneuvered the boat out of the harbor. He let it sail until we couldn't see the dock anymore, before dropping the anchor and stilling the large vessel. "Come on." I followed him out to the hull of the boat.

        He did something on his phone before a slow song came on. He held out his hand for me and I took it. With one hand on my waist and the other in my hand, my head on his shoulder, we moved to the music. The fluttering in my stomach only grew as I realized I was dancing with Tyler and he had told me he loves me.

       I pulled my head back to get a good look at the boy who caused me to cry myself to sleep. "You really love me?"

        "I really do." He kissed my forehead as we danced until the song ended. "Come on. We should take a swim."

      "It's cold."

      "So?" He stripped from his clothes and I was struck by how sexy he looked right now. A smirk was on his lips as he watched me gawk at his very hot body. Then I noticed something.

       "You got another tattoo?" I moved closer to him, trying to get a clear view. It looked days old, but the skin around it was still slightly red and raised. "Wait, is that......... my name? But, why?" It was right there, across the right side of his chest. It was in a deep purple color. He got my name tattooed on his body.

      His smirk dropped, the whole cool facade that he always held fell away. He looked like a kicked puppy right now, "Because, even if you don't take me or never forgive me, I want to be reminded that you were my first love and how big of a mistake I made by hurting you. So that I'll never do it again. Plus, it was a spare of the moment thing." With that being said, he backed away from me and jumped over the boat rails and into the freezing water, I'm sure. I made quick work of stripping out of my dress and shoes. When the air hit me, I shivered. But, that didn't stop me from following him. And I realized in that moment, I'd follow him anywhere.

       "You came." He stated when I resurfaced.

        I shivered, "It's cold!"

       He laughed, "No one told you to jump in."

      I splashed him, "You jumped in, knowing that I'd follow you."

      He shrugged, grinning at me, "I was hoping that my theory was right. That you liked me enough to jump in with me. And, I was right."

       I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, well, any girl knows that if the guy is dumb enough to tattoo her name on himself you have to jump in with them. That stays on for life, you know? And I guess you did prove it to me." All while I was talking, he was making his way closer to me, until we were face to face.

       "Yeah?"

       I smiled, "Hell yeah." You know what I liked about this part? I didn't have to make the first move. Nope. He kissed me and I saw fireworks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 15.2K 46
"You can't like me...I'm me." "That's why I like you." "Okay....I guess I feel the same way about you." "That is more than enough for me."
5K 98 17
Dominique is an up and coming tattoo artist with dreams of becoming something more. Her homie decides to give her her big break, but her big break ma...
24.4K 780 29
All during Christians high school years he was bullied by Chase. The strange thing was; was that Christian loved Chase. Christian heard of Chase's ho...
1.1M 37.8K 55
To everyone, Alyssa Woods is known as the friendly, pretty, and tenacious captain of the soccer team. But to her, she's shy, self-conscious, and help...