Hide Away

Por deaddapollo

You've just moved to the United States from Brazil. Your Father was born in America while your Mom was born i... Más

About Y/N Y/L/N
New Home New Rules (1)
You Speak English?! (2)
Which Ship to Sail? (3)
Are You Sure (4)
I'll Kick His Ass (5)
Author's Note
He's A Pretty Little Liar (6)
Team Bonding (7)
I Choose You (8)
Faster than a Wildfire (9)
Not About Angels (10)
Author's Note
Oh Hell No... (11)
Explanations (12)
Can you Keep a Secret? (13)
Sorry Not Sorry (14)
Author's Note
Family Ties (16)
I'm Coming Home (17)
Who Said Work Wasn't Fun? (18)
Acceptance (19)
Its NOT called Brave... (20)
Author's Note
Beauty Sings (21)
#RIPChristinaGrimmie (22)
#PrayForOrlando (23)
Better Days (24)
Normal? (25)
Author's Note
Toinen päivä (26)
We are Family (27)
Welcome to My House (28)
I Hear You (29)
Just Hold On (30)
Author's Note
Party Time (31)
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (32)
Just Stop (33)
Karma's a Bitch (34)
He's Gone (35)
Author's Note
Full Rides (36)
I didn't come to lose (37)
Class of 2016 (38)
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Just Read

Rio de Janeiro (15)

2.7K 67 1
Por deaddapollo

*Few Weeks Later*

So some of the girls weren't able to come which I understand but Hope, Tobin, Alex, Julie, Christen, Kelley, Ali, Ash, Carli, Syd, Pinoe, Morgan, and Kling were coming. We planned to go the week before Christmas so we could all spend it with our families. So what's going to happen is the girls are staying one week but I'm staying two and I'll be back before school starts. We had all just arrived at the airport together and we got on our plane, well jet. What the girls don't know is our family is well known in Brazil. I don't like to say rich because then people get the wrong idea but yeah. Dad and his company helped also a few of my cousins play for the national team. But mom and her medical business had taken off ever since she started it. Now in Brazil medical care is expensive but mom helped so many people that she became an inspiration to a lot of them. We have a beach house in Copacabana that we all share. The flight was about 13 hours so we had a lot of time to kill. We played games and just joked around. Around 10 pm we all decided to go to sleep. 3 hours later we were woke up by the pilot over the loudspeaker, we were landing in a few and we all needed to get ready. Once we landed we got our things off the plane and we got into a van that would take us to the house.

"Welcome to Brazil." I say.

"I'm tired." Pinoe says.

"Well that's a first." Alex says.

We all laugh and Pinoe lays her head on Syd's shoulder.

"So its 1 am and well get there in about an hour so you'll probably meet everyone tomorrow." I say.

For the most part everyone was pretty tired so the drive was quite. The girls were looking out the window at all the lights, building, and people on the streets. We got to the house around 2 am and were greeted by mom. I saw her and hopped out the car and ran into her arms.

"Oh meu bebê, como eu senti sua falta." Mom says. Oh my baby, how I missed you.

"Também senti sua falta mama." I say. I missed you too mama.

"Its nice to see you girls again." Mom says.

"Thanks for having us." Ash says.

"Well its the least we can do. So everyone is pretty much asleep and I'm guessing you guys are pretty tired so Y/N show them to the basement and you guys can do whatever. Just if your not going to sleep keep it down." Mom says.

"Alright." I say.

"I'll see you guys in the morning for breakfast." Mom says.

She kisses my forehead and I lead the girls downstairs to the basement.

"This place is sick." Ash says.

"Thanks, this is what the one in my house is going to look like once its finished." I say.

"So, I'm not tried anymore." Pinoe says.

"Me either." Alex says.

"I know jet lagged is a bitch." I say.

"Well we can just hang out until we knock." Christen says.

We all agree and to stay up. Pinoe, Syd, and Kling played Mario Cart 4, Tobin, Ash, Hope, and I played ping pong, Julie, Christen, Kelley, and Ali played four way air hockey, Morgan and Carli were going against each other in arcade basketball. This went on until 3 am then we got hungry, so I ordered pizza, two cheese and two pepperoni. I went upstairs to get the pizza and when I came back down we all watched a movie. Julie was cuddled into my chest while watching the movie and I look up and saw Kelley blush while she was talking to Morgan. I nudged Julie and she looked at them.

"They would be cute together." Julie says.

"But not as cute as us." I say.

"Your such a dork." Julie laughs.

"Yeah but I'm your dork." I say.

Julie turns her head so she looking at me and I lean down and connect our lips. As crazy as it sounds, I can't get enough of this feeling. I love being around her and she make me really happy.

"What are you thinking about?" Julie whispers into my ear.

I give her a confused look.

"Every time your thinking about something you make this face, Its actually pretty cute." She says.

"I was thinking about us." I say.

"What about us?"

"How happy you make me and how I love being around you."

"Well its a good thing that you make me happy too."

We put in another movie and we all start getting ready to go to sleep. Its around 5 am and we're going to have to get up in a while so we all knock out. When I wake up I see that some of the girls are already up and taking showers. I get up and we wake everyone else up. We clean up a little, so its not so messy and start getting ready. I go upstairs to my room which is exactly how I left it before we left. I hop in the shower and put on some Adidas sweatpants and a Nike muscle tee. I put on my fuzzy Spongebob socks and go back to the basement with the rest of the girls.

"Really, Spongebob?" Ali ask.

"Hey don't hate." I say.

"I like Spongebob." Kling says causing me to laugh.

"Julie your dating a child." Carli says.

"Dude don't act like your an adult." I say.

"Yeah, Carlos some of us just wanna have fun." Morgan says.

"I have fun and don't call me Carlos." Carli says.

"Yeah, which is a rare occasion." Kelley says.

"Hey back off." Hope says.

"Yeah back off Carlos." Alex says.

"Look at Solo sticking up for her girlfriend." Pinoe says.

Hope glares at Pinoe and she hides behind Syd.

"Oh hell no Pinoe." Syd says moving away from her.

We were all quite of a moment then started laughing, to the point where we had tears streaming down our faces. We get ourselves together then go upstairs into the kitchen.

"Y/N!" Grandma yells.

I smile as she pulls me in for a hug and kisses both my cheeks. When she lets me go I'm pulled into a hug by grandpa.

"Caras estes são os meus companheiros de equipe e jogar futbol comigo nos Estados Unidos. Eu não sei onde eu estaria sem esses caras." I say. Guys these are my teammates and they play futbol with me in America. I don't know where I would be without these guys.

"Well thank you guys for looking after my granddaughter." Grandpa says.

"We'd do anything for Y/N." Kelley says.

"Yeah, she's family." Tobin says.

"Okay enough talk, lets eat!" Mom says.

"Where's Fabiana and Luciana?" I ask.

"There still mad as fuck that you left." Marcelo says coming down the stairs.

I jump out of my seat and run over to him, he opens his arms and catches me.

"How you been?" Marcelo ask.

"Good, what about you? You weren't here when I left." I say.

"I know I had training with the team that day." Marcelo says.

"I knew he looked familiar." Syd says.

"Your a goalkeeper on the Brazilian National Team." Hope says.

"And you my friend are correct." Marcelo says.

"Guys this is my cousin Marcelo, and I'm guessing you all know him." I say.

The door opens and Fabiana and Luciana walk in the house. They take one look at me and walk upstairs.

"Caras esperar." I say. Guys wait.

"Como você fez quando você decidiu sair?" Luciana ask. Like you did when you decided to leave?

"Venha você sabe por que eu tive que sair." I say. Come on you know why I had to leave.

"Só porque nós sabemos por que você teve que deixar não torná-lo mais fácil." Fabiana says. Just because we know why you had to leave doesn't make it any easier.

"Então, o que , vocês estão indo só para me odiar para o resto de nossas vidas?" I ask. So what, are you guys just going to hate me for the rest of our lives?

They both roll their eyes and walk upstairs. I sigh and go to the kitchen table.

"Give them time, they're still kinda upset you left." Grandpa says.

"Yeah no kidding." I say.

"Y/N you have to understand that they lost their big sister." Grandma says.

I sigh and I can feel the girl's eyes on me. We all finish eating then we go back to the basement.

"How come you never told us you had sisters?" Tobin ask.

"Because when I left they begged me not to go. Before I got on the plane I turn around and saw the both of them in tears and I guess I wanted to forget it. They choose to stay here and I choose to go. They had a good thing going for them here, I didn't. Which is the main reason I only come back on holidays." I say.

"Hey you know you can tell and talk to us about anything right?" Ash ask.

"Yeah I know, I just wasn't ready." I say.

"Which is okay but when you are, we're here." Hope says.

"Okay so enough with this kumbaya moment, who want to go to the beach?" I ask.

We all agree and get on your swimsuits. So a great thing about this house is all you have to do is open the back door and your on the beach. Because we own the property we kinda have this part of the beach to ourselves. People are allowed to come on it but there's an unspoken rule about things like this. Julie and I both had on bikini tops and swim shorts. I take Julie's hand and we walk into the water together. We keep walking until the water is up to our abdomens. We stop and just look out at the water.

"Thanks for bringing me here." Julie says.

"I wanted you guys to see what my life was like before I left." I say.

I pull Julie closer to me and rest my forehead on her shoulder. I feel Julie running her hand across my lower back. I sigh because when she does this is calms me down. I kiss her shoulder blade and Julie holds me tighter. We stand here for a while longer until Marcelo brings out a soccer ball and we played pick up until around 4 pm. We all went inside and changed because we were going to go shopping. Mom made me take Marcelo so we all got in the car and went to the mall. We all came back around 7 pm and had dinner. When dinner was over I helped clean up and we went back down to the basement. I took Julie to my room upstairs.

"Why are we up here?" She ask.

"Because I don't like to do this in front of other people." I say.

Julie had this confused look until I pull her in for a kiss. She immediately starts kissing me back, I smirk and moved my hands to her ass. Julie tangles her hands in my hair and starts pulling on it which is a huge turn on. I mumble jump and Julie does. I place my hands under her thighs while she wraps her arms around my neck. I lay her on the bed and start going to work on her neck. I switch between sucking a biting and I pull away looking at the mark I left. Julie takes off my shirt and runs her hands over my abs. I sit Julie up and take off her shirt. I start kissing down her body but stop when I get to her waistline. I move away and Julie groans. I move her over and lay next to her on the bed.

"Why'd you stop?" Julie ask.

"Because as corny as it sounds, I want our first time to be special." I say.

"It's super corny but also super sweet."

"But I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you into anything."

"Your not, I would tell you if you were. Also if I didn't want to have sex with you I would have stopped way before we got that far."

"Good to know."

Julie and I stay in my bed for a while, her body pressed to mine. She was tracing random patterns across my stomach, I had yet to put my shirt on. We weren't talking just enjoying being this close to one another.

"Y/N." Julie says.

"Yeah babe." I say.

"I love you."

I sit up and look into Julie's eyes they're brighter and because of that I smile. I lean down and capture her lips in mine. I pull away and look into her eyes.

"I love you too." I whisper.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.1K 949 43
Has some made up characters from my other book the girl, I'm not good at descriptions, if you liked the other one, you'll probably like this one, the...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
54K 984 16
~one shots of different women football players ~black reader but anyone can read ~g!p reader
327K 10.2K 80
UCLA was everything I thought it would be. The team was even better. 18 years old. US Soccer player, Olympian, UCLA student. It feels like a lot, but...