Nefarious ∆ Descendants

By -Devoid

Ne•far•i•ous (adj.) Wicked, villainous, or despicable. "She was the most nefarious of them all, and she love... More

part one.
Rotten to the Core
On second thought, maybe I will go
It's a trap
I hate this place already
Its so pink
Now we have to go to school tomorrow
You don't see it do you
Why does everyone keep saying that
Shut up Jay
Did I Mention
Love Will Light The Way
I really like him
we'll be fine
family day fiasco
the coronation
the end, or is it?
part two.
ways to be wicked
mistakes were made
talk to him
Mal's gone
Chillin' like a villain
not coming back
you are the reason
the rescue plan
it's goin' down
girl talk
the cotillion
you and me
part three.
good to be bad
the proposal
missing crown and sceptor
true loves kiss
unlikely allies
night falls
finally working together
the truth comes out
slowly fading
break this down

Midnight Snack

9.8K 243 77
By -Devoid

Do you think the person that wrote descendants, would let me buy it for two dollars.

Because until then, I still don't own it lol

Hailey looked up from her book as Jay walked in the dorm, proudly showing off his new Tourney Jersey. She wolf whistled playfully and Jay laughed before walking over to Mal.

"Did your plan work with Jane?" He asked, leaning against her bed post, " Are you going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal snapped a reply. Hailey rolled her eyes at her purple haired friend. She could be over dramatic sometimes.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Carlos muttered.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down." Mal exclaimed before she lightly smacked Carlos on the back of his head. A weird feeling went through Hailey's stomach as she watched Mal do this, anger maybe? She didn't know, but she did know that she didn't like it.

"We can do this!" Jay exclaimed. Hailey dropped her book and stared up at him in shock. He actually said 'we' as if they were a team. Jay's always been one to do things on his own terms, when and how he wanted to. He's never actually said 'we', "If we stick together."

"And we won't go back until we do." Mal told them. She had been the first to recover from shock from Jay's small speech, "Cause we're rotten-"

"To the core." The four other villains finished softly.

"Oh yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation, and we all get to go." Evie said like it wasn't a big deal, "I have nothing to wear of course."

"Why are you just now telling us this?" Hailey asked.

"I forgot." Evie told her. The four of them continued to stare at her, "What?"

A knock on the door shook them from their thoughts and Mal closed her spell book and stood up, "Hold that thought."

She walked over to the door and opened it, to reveal Ben. Evie dropped her pen and stood up, Hailey set her book down and moved to sit beside Carlos, who was playing a game on the laptop.

"Hey Mal." Ben said with a wide grin, "I didn't see you guys today, so I was wondering if you had any questions or if there was anything, that you needed.." He trailed off.

"Not that I know of." Mal turned to look at her friends, who just shook their heads at her. Hailey picked Dude up and set him on her lap. She played with the strands of the dogs fur and Carlos smiled at them, unbeknown to her.

"Alright, well if you need anything, just uh-"

"Oh wait!" Mal exclaimed, stopping Ben from leaving, " Is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah, the whole school goes." He informed her.

"Wow, that is beyond exciting." Mal said with a fake smile, "Do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother just so we could soak up all that goodness?"

"I wish you could, but up front it's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend." Ben told her.

"And your girlfriend." Mal repeated. Hailey raised her right eyebrow. She knew what Mal was thinking.

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Okay thanks, bye!" Mal said before shutting the door in his face, cutting him off midsentence. She turned to her friends with a smirk." I think it's time Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend, and I need a lovespell."

Hailey reached behind Carlos and grabbed Mal's spell book before tossing it to her. She caught it with a laugh.

-

"Alright, It says here that we still need one tear, and I never cry." Mal told them as her eyes scanned the book.

"Let's chop up some unions." Carlos said and Hailey picked up one from the bucket beside her.

"No." Mal denied, "It says here that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potions gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly."

"A tear is a tear." Jay said.

"That's not true Jay." Evie told him, " They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein based hormones than a reflexed tear."

"Well would you look at that." Hailey joked, "The princess actually does have a brain."

"Ha, ha." Evie laughed sarcastically.

"Yeah, I knew that." Jay said.

"No you didn't." Carlos said with a smirk.

"Yes I did."

Before Hailey could retort, Lonnie busted into the kitchen, "There you are Mal, I was looking everywhere for you. All the girls want you to do their hair."

Mal fake laughed, trying to not look like they weren't making a love potion to give to Ben.

"Midnight snack, huh?" Lonnie said taking in all the baking good. She dipped her finger into the batter bowl and tasted it.

"No!" Everyone shouted.

"What?" Lonnie asked, "I'm not going to double dip!"

"Feel anything?" Evie asked carefully.

"Yeah like is it missing anything?" Hailey asked.

Jay put on his flirty smile and stepped up to Lonnie, "Hey there."

"Could use some chips." She told them, ignoring Jay, causing Hailey to snicker. Lonnie walked over to the refrigerator and Hailey sighed in relief.

"And those are?" Mal questioned. A few seconds later, Lonnie returned with a small bowl of chocolate chips.

"Chocolate chips, just the most important food group." She set the bowl down and put a handful into the bowl Mal was stirring, "Wait, didn't your moms ever make you chocolate chip cookies?" The five villains faced her with confused looks, "Like when you're feeling sad and they're fresh from the oven with a big ol' glass of milk and she just makes you laugh and she puts everything into perspective."

Hailey's heart sunk at the girls words. Her mother had never done any of that for her. Whenever she was sad she had told her to suck it up and take it like a champ. She never told her that she loved her or that she was proud of her, nothing. Hailey felt a hand slip into hers and she looked up to face Carlos, who gave her a sad smile. Together, they turned back to Lonnie.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Lonnie asked in confusion.

"It's different where we're from." Hailey told her with a sigh.

"Yeah, I know, I just thought that even villains loved their kids." Lonnie said. She looked around at their sad faces and her smile dropped. Their parents didn't love them. Hailey looked down again, "Oh. How awful."

Mal caught the tear that traveled down Lonnie's cheek and laughed dryly, "Yeah, big bummer, but we have to get these cookies into the oven. So thak you so much for coming by, hope you have a really really-" Mal said as she slowly pushed her out of the kitchen, "-really good night. Evil dreams."

Mal began to put the cookies on the cookie sheets.

"Well that was fun, but I'm going to bed." Hailey told them once the cookies were in the oven. She hopped off the table and walked towards the door.

"I'll walk with you." Carlos said. He walked over to her and together they exited the kitchen together, not noticing the grins on their friend's faces.

"They so like each other."

-

Carlos and Hailey walked side by side down the hallways, "Are you okay?"

Hailey looked up at the white haired boy, "I guess so, how about you?"

He shrugged in response.

"Do you think our parents love us?"

"In their own way." He told her.

"It's just, my mom never really told me she loved me, and when I said it as a kid she always brushed me off. I don't know, maybe I'm just being stupid." Hailey sighed.

"You're not stupid hails." Carlos told her as they stopped in front of her dorm, "You're the smartest girl I know."

Hailey stared at him in surprise. No one had ever said anything like that to her. They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity before they both started to slowly lean in. Their lips were about to touch when someone dropped their books and the tow of them sprang apart.

"Well, uh thanks for walking me to my dorm. I'll cya later."

"No problem." 

Hailey rushed into the dorm and slammed the door shut before she leaned against it with widened eyes. She had almost kissed Carlos.

N/E

Word Count: 1,377

I finally updated this and I'm glad how it turned out.

-Heyyyo it's tayloorrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.1K 19
he was so enchanted by her. when she was born, the daughter of queen elsa was thrown onto the isle out of fear of what she could become. now sixteen...
243K 4.9K 15
You are (y/n) beast, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle, twin sister of Prince Ben. You and your brother invited four vks over to Auradon Prep. Wh...
77.8K 1.5K 37
In Auradon, Ben offers a chance of redemption for the troublemaking offspring of Disney's classic villains, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Quee...
159K 2.1K 12
The Daughter of Hades, ruthless, dangerous and mean, just like you would assume. She's terrifying with her ever-burning hair and glare that could cra...