The Band

By GiantGorilla

What happens when your mate is your favourite singer? More

PARTY
CONCERT part1
CONCERT part2
The Attack
THE DINER
THE DINER part 2
Alpha Tom
Author's note *skip-able*
Family Time part 1
Family Time part 2
Busted!
Surprise!
The pup
The brunette
The disastrous concert
The truth part 1
The truth part 2
Hospital Visits part 1
Hospital visits part 2
Amelly's POV
The Scream
The Results
The Witch
Sorry Cupcake
Heat part 1
Heat part 2
Behind the doors
Just Listen
Started with a Kiss
Santa from the Capital
Shadow
White and leather
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Taken
Meeting
The unfamiliar room
The man with lifeless eyes
Special Guests
Black Haven
Strawberry sweet
PLAN COMPLETE
Pills
War
Is it too late to say I'm sorry?
The Great Escape
Home Sweet Home
DAD'S BABY GIRL
FIN ☆author's note☆

The Curse Wolf

216 11 3
By GiantGorilla

I don't know how long I've been knocked out but I was still tired. I must overexect myself, making Sophia to rest longer.

I felt my body being carried while screaming and howling could be heard everywhere.

"Where's Summer?" A woman voice asked frantically.

"I don't know." A male voice shrugged her off.

"Where's our daughter, Max?!" The woman yelled and I could feel the anger from him.

"I don't know and I don't have time to find her. They're attacking and we're losing. I need plan B." He ordered sternly and walked with me on his shoulder.

"I can't believe you. It's your only daughter and all you care about is this old pack." She shouted but he kept walking. I slowly opened my eys and saw Anne standing flabbergasted with him.

"MAX!" She yelled his name but he ignored her.

'Summer was Anne and Max's daughter. Why didn't she tell me?' My thought jumbled together and I closed my eyes again - feeling lifeless again.

"Shit." He cursed and soon everything went distant. The haunting sound was getting lower. And the cool breeze blew calmly but I knew tonight something bigger would happen. Something that could end history or continue it.

Max finally stopped walking and threw me to the ground. I groaned and tried to get up but I felt to tired.

"No use. Anne put a sleeping spell on you." He said and the eerie silence felt tense with every second past by.

"Here they are." He yelled and footsteps grew louder.

"Let her go, Max. You're overnumbered." Dad yelled but he just laughed it off.

"Oh but I've got the prize. One wrong move, I'll kill her instantly." He replied and a fierceful growled roared the night. All the animals flew away. Frightened by the sound. By what will happen.

"If you touch her even a hair, I'll ripped you off to pieces." Blake yelled and I felt proud of being his mate.

"I like to see how." He said and came towards me. I felt my hair being grabbed and slowly the pain came shooting to my skull. I screamed and tried to let him go but the spell was still there. I felt tired. I felt exhausted.

"Let her go." Dad yelled.

"What's wrong with her?" Blake asked and he laughed.

"A little sleeping spell won't hurt her but it could put her into an eternity of sleep. Just like sleeping beauty.

"Elma." Alpha Jake called out.

"No let me do it." Summer voiced out.

"Summer?" He said more like a question.

"Why are you with them?" He asked.

"Because you hurt my mate. You almost killed him!" She yelled with rage and disappointment.

"I should have killed him when I had the chance. I knew that if you guys were mates, you'll betray me." He explained and let me go.

"You're sick. I'm your daughter. Your only daughter. How could you do that to me? You know what will happen to me if you kill my mate!" She cried.

"He knows but he'll never care." Anne spoke up and everyone gasped.

"I'm sorry but I'm not on your side this time." She said sadly.

"And besides you know the truth. The truth that I've kept so hard from you." She said.

"I know." He laughed sarcastically.

"I know what happen. But I never knew why." He asked lowly.

"I was in love with him and besides you never cared about me. All you care about was power. The power he gave you but he was different. He cared for me. Even though, he never loved his mate but he still has a kind heart. After his wife left, he was devastated and regret what he's done. So, I wanted to return the favor by looking for her but I was already in love with him." She answered.

"Mom? What are you talking about." Summer asked. We were completely confused.

"Tell them. Tell them why I want the Reede blood line to die so badly." He shouted with so much rage.

"You're not his child. You're a Reede." She said slowly.

"What?" Summer asked and everyone was shocked by the truth.

"Yeah. You're that man's daughter. I knew you cheated on me the second you told me that you were pregnant. The child smell different than me. I was livid and wanted revenge. So I tried to trace Lola and I killed her." He screamed the truth out loud.

"But I thought she died from birth." Harry spoke.

"Nope. I gave her poison. Put it in her food and no one noticed. Thanks to magic. That's why she had to give birth earlier than her supposed date. Poor Lola. I liked her but she was disgustingly weak and oblivious. Still hoping to get her mate back from revenge." He proudly said. I felt my blood boiling every minute he explained what happened to my mother.

"But unfortunately Elma knew. She found me and gave me the curse." He added.

"Now that you know, I have to kill you too, Summer Reede." He laughed evilly.

"I'll show what power is and put you back to where you belong." He yelled and threw me on the ground.

"Summer! Wake her up." Blake yelled.

"It's not working." She panicked.

"Mom!" She called.

"I can't. I put all my powers on the sleeping spell so she won't wake up. She's very strong. She's too powerful for a mere spell. I lost my magic." She regretfully said.

'Come on. We can do this.' Sophia voice came through me.

'Soph?' I asked. Happy that I can hear her voice.

'I'm here, Lily. And we can do this. We can break the spell. It's a weak spell and we're stronger. We have the blood of one of the elder witches, Elma.' She explained.

I calmed myself down and tried to focus on the power that's in me. I felt it but it's still weak.

'Come on. Just a little more power.' Sophia encouraged me.

Think of Blake. The mate bond. My mother. How she endured everything for me and my dad. Fell the love from her, from dad and mom, from Rose and Ben, and from Blake.

My body grew lighter and I felt stronger. Adrenaline flowing into me like never before.

"She did it." Elma said proudly.

I opened my eyes and saw everything in different perspective. I could see lights coming from them. I turned and saw Max. His light was darker and faint.

He smirked as he saw me and shifted into his wolf. The familiar red wolf.

"I'll kill you in 5 seconds." I remarked and he snarled at me.

He jumped towards me but somehow I saw him in slow motion, I dodged and he growled in annoyance.

He bared his sharp teeth and came to me again. I dodged the second time and he grew angrier.

His eyes glowed in deep red and I smirked. Challenging him again.

After constantly dodging and him growling, he huffed - exhausted by my play.

"Come on, you little evil dog. You can do it." I teased and he crouched in his fighting position.

"There we go." I encouraged him and he growled at my sarcastic remarked.

"I'm tired. Maybe I should change. Blake? You're in?" I asked and Blake enthusiastically nodded.

I chuckled and we switched places.

I stand awkwardly next to Summer and Anne.

"Sister... huh?" She started off.

"Yeah. That's kind of cool." I answered. Not knowing what to say.

"No wonder I had felt some kind of connection with you and Uncle Drake - I mean my dad." She said.

"That sounds weird." She added.

"Tell me about it. That's how I felt when the others told me the truth." I said and we both chuckled at our situation.

"Truthfully, I've always felt jealous when he told me about how he has a daughter fourteen years ago. He ran into my room that night and told me he felt this bond and knew that it was a bond between him and his daughter. I felt jealous in someway but I hid it. I thought maybe it was because he was super excited when I was the one who was always there. Not you." She explained and I stared at her. Baffled at how all of this happened.

"Thanks for being there for him." I said and hugged her. She softly cried and snuggled deeper into me.

"We have a lot to catch up." I said and we chuckled together. Finally my life was getting better.

"Summer! He's all yours." Blake shouted and she ran towards him.

"Wait. I - I need some time with him." Anne spoke. Tears in her eyes. We all nodded and she cautiously walked towards her mate.

"I'm sorry." She cried and hugged him.

"But you have done enough evil in this world. You deserved what's coming to you." She said in between her cries.

"I'm sorry, dad. You've been nice to me but you almost killed my mate and that's unforgivable. You even killed the mother of my half sister." Summer said and shifted into her wolf.

"I'll never regret killing you. I've always taught you how to fight so you'll be ready for this day. For this moment." He said and shifted into his wolf.

They fought with each other. Neither wants to stop and give up. Summer fought bravely and expertly. Max did the same but his movement became slower.

"His tired." Blake said and I looked at him. We stared into each other eyes and he instinctively hugged me.

"I was so worried. The pain I felt was excruciating. Knowing that you're hurt and not able to do anything, almost killed me. Every day, I felt like I wanted to give up but every time I would think of you." He sweetly explained.

"Guys,I think this is not the time get all sweet and loving. Look." Luke said and pointed to Max and Summer.

Max was going weak and so was Summer. Her leg was bleeding and she had to limp. Max took that as an advantage and jumped on top of her.

"Summer!" Anne and I screamed simultaneously and we ran towards her but another wolf beat us. It was Tom.

His dark blonde wolf pushed Max off of her.

"What's wrong with his wolf?" Alex asked and that's when I notice. Some of Tom's blonde fur had turn red.

"He was bitten." Anne said and I remembered the night that we tried to escape.

"What would happen to him? Will he have the same curse as Max?" I asked Elma and she only nodded.

'Tom was going to lost his wolf and that's all because of me.' I said. Devastated by the news.

Blake hugged me and kissed on top of my head. Calming me down.

I glanced at him and saw those two fighting with so much anger. Tom was fighting for Summer while Max fought for revenge. Everything turned out this way because of my dad, Drake Reede.

Finally, Max began to lose strength. The next thing we know, Max shifted back into his human form and laid down on the ground.

Anne quickly ran towards him as we all also did.

"Max. Max." She called out but he seemed exhausted. Unfocused.

"I can't feel my wolf. I can't shift." He cried lowly and Anne hugged him. Showing her feelings towards her mate.

"I'm sorry." She cried.

"Tom." Summer yelled and ran to an injured Tom.

Elma quickly gave Summer clothes and checked on Tom.

"His fine. Just exhausted from the blood lost and fight. You did well, boy. Now let's get you to the hospital." She said as Alpha Jerry carried his unconscious son. Followed by Tom's mate.

"Now what? Max alive but barely and he can't even shift. The curse finally gotten to him." I asked Alpha Jake.

"We'll treat him first but after he is completely healed. We'll put him behind bars for safe keeping." Alpha Jake said.

"Thank - " I was cut off by dad pulling me into a big warm hug.

"Daddy." I hugged him back.

"I've thought I was going to lose you but you're mom always said you're stronger than that. I guessed she was right." He explained.

"She's always right." Alpha Jake remarked and we all laughed.

"Let's go home. I'm tired and I missed my mate." Blake said and pulled me home.

"I'm coming home." I said happily.

"You're coming home." Blake carried me and spun us around. I laughed and looked down. He was staring at me with so much love.

"I love you, Lily." He confessed and I bent down to catch his kissable lips.

"Ehem..." Luke and Alex coughed and we both continued - ignoring them. The kiss was glowing with our feelings. Happy to be together again after so many things that happened.

"I think we're being ignored. Don't you think?" Alex asked Luke as we continued our moment.

"I think we are." Luke replied and they went quiet.

Before we know it, they jumped on us. Making all of us fell to the ground. We looked at each other and began to laughed.

"Come on, love birds. Violet's baking cookies." Alex informed us and the boys quickly stood up.

"And we have a surprise for you." Luke said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.2K 17
SPIN OFF TO LUNA AND ALPHA! WILL HELP IF YOU READ LUNA BUT READING ALPHA IS NOT NECESSARY! Carlie and Conner had a strong relationship full of hate...
139K 7.4K 41
When you find your mate you know from that day forward you will always do everything in your power to protect them, keep them happy, and give them ju...
101 1 20
"It's been a few years since my sister was transformed from a human to a Lycan. my two older brothers have found their mates and I'm glad for my sist...
118K 2K 21
Sienna thought she had it all. A house. Engaged to a man she thought she loved. But all that turned upside down the night she went to that club. Zack...