Full Moon Rises

By Nynx13

Meet Rosalina, who goes to the prestigious Fayville Academy. Located in Fayville, North Dakota. Her mother di... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

121 6 1
By Nynx13

6 Months later (Rose's PoV)

Things have been very peaceful since Adam has been gone. There had been no sign or sightings of him anywhere. The world was in perfect balance right now. By now all the humans knew that our kind existed. They allowed us to live in peace, and we had a peace treaty. If the humans ever needed our help though they could ask. Some humans still hated us, but the majority trusted us completely.

Adam's brother Will had taken over his pack. Under his leadership, the pack had become whole. Adam was like a dictator and everyone in his pack feared him. Now we had an alliance with Will's new pack. Apparently only some people in the pack truly hated humans. Those wolves left as soon as Will became the new Alpha.

I'm currently looking in a mirror and brushing my hair. Today was a very special day. I stood up, admiring myself in the mirror. My hair was up in a pretty cascading bun. I sighed deeply smoothing down my dress. Butterflies were going crazy in my stomach which was large and round. I'm about 5 months pregnant, and we didn't want to find out the sex. I told him I wanted it to be a surprise and he agreed. Today was my wedding day and I was super nervous about it. Luckily the wedding dress was fitted perfectly for my round stomach.

I loved my wedding dress so much. It was strapless and long, flowing out at the bottom. It was very soft and had some pretty gems around the middle. I felt like a nervous wreck. A small knock sounded at the door and someone walked in.

"Wow, you look beautiful." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and smiled widely. I ran up to my father and gave him a careful hug. "Daddy! I'm so happy you were able to come."

"Of course princess, I would never miss my daughter's wedding day."

Shortly after Tanner and I got back from Greece my father contacted me. It was the first time we had talked in awhile. He apologized for everything that happened and for sending Miguel and I away. He expressed regret and told me he wished he could do it all again. I didn't blame him at all though. Since he sent me away, I was able to meet my mate and find out the truth of who I was.

My father and I talked a ton in the last few months. I told him about everything that had happened since I arrived. He was shocked and sad that I had to go through it all. I told him about the wedding and how Tanner had proposed. He wanted to meet him and make sure he was alright. Once they met, he told me how much he trusted him. It was then that I invited him to my wedding and he was thrilled. Now here he is ready to walk me down the aisle.

My father offered me his arm and I linked arms with him. We walked out of the door, and to the spot where we were to be wed. We had the entire pack in attendance as well as some of our close allies. We were having a large outdoor wedding near the pack house. We were standing behind a tree right before the aisle way which was marked by flower petals.

I took a deep breath and together we walked out to the aisle. The second we appeared, soft music started playing. We walked side by side down the aisle as I held a small bouquet of roses in my hands. I saw Tanner from down the aisle and he looked dashing in a black tuxedo. When he saw me, he smiled so broadly that it lit up his whole face. I gave Tiffany a quick glance, who was obviously my maid of honor.

Once we got to the end of the aisle my father split off and went to his seat. I stood directly next to Tanner and we faced each other. The pack priest started his whole speech and we listened while smiling at each other. Eventually the priest finally asked us if we had any vows we wanted to say.

Tanner grinned at me. "With this ring I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us." Then he specifically looked down at my stomach and put his hand on it. "I will protect you and our child until the end of time. Never letting either of you down." He slipped the ring onto my finger.

Small tears started to fall from my eyes. His words were very touching and I loved them. "Tanner, you are my best friend. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you. I will love you when we are together and when we are apart. I promise to support your dreams and to respect our differences, and to love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives."I slipped the ring on his finger as well.

The priest smiled at each of us. "Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Tanner lifted my veil. He leaned me down and then kissed me fiercely. A very passionate and loving kiss that took my breath away. As soon as we both were done, people started clapping and cheering. Tanner and I clasped hands and smiled at them happily. I turned around and threw the bouquet behind my head for someone to catch. When I saw who caught it I couldn't help but laugh. Tiffany stood red-faced with the bouquet in hand, her mate Paul stood next to her and cheered.

After that was all over, it was time for the reception. We made our way to a large ballroom kind of thing. Tons of tables and chairs were scattered around. There was a huge buffet table filled with all kinds of food. When no one was looking I snuck myself a few olives.

Tanner appeared next to me and raised his eyebrow. "You can't eat yet, it's time for the first dance!" Before I could protest he grabbed my hand and brought me out to the middle of the floor.

Some music turned on, and it was slow. I felt slightly embarrassed, everyone was watching us. We danced around the ballroom, having a fun time. Eventually more couples joined us and the entire room was filled with dancing.

Tanner spun me around and lifted me high over his head. I squealed, giggling nervously. A few people noticed and let out some laughs themselves. Everyone danced for hours and talked. Here and there I would sneak off to eat some food from the buffet. Whenever I separated from Tanner, people would walk up to me. Congratulating me on my marriage and wishing me a happy and long life.

Eventually it was time to cut the cake. Tanner and I walked up to a gigantic cake that had to be 10 feet tall. It had a lot of layers so that the pieces wouldn't be super tall. I looked at Tanner bewildered, wondering what we were supposed to do with it. I knew for a fact he would want to cut the piece from the very top.

"How are we going to cut it?" I gestured wildly at the massive cake.

"Easy." He motioned to a wheel around staircase that someone has placed next to it.

We climbed the staircase together and stopped at the top. Carefully I cut the cake, getting a piece for both Tanner and myself. When we came back down the ladder we both held the plates in our hands. At once, instead of feeding each other we decided to smash the cake in the others face.

Both of us laughed in unison. Soon enough a large food fight has broken out. Cake was flying everywhere. Tanner and I were back to back pelting cake at everyone. By the time it was over, cake was everywhere. There was still enough cake left though for everyone to have a slice or two.

Later in the evening it was time for Tanner and I to leave. We had already cleaned up all the cake and we walked outside together. Everyone cheered for us as we got into a limo that had the just married sign on the back. Tanner was surprising me with where we were going for our honeymoon. I had no idea where he planned to go at all.

We went to the airport, and I was hoping to see where we were headed based on what our gate said. I was surprised when we were led into a private section of the airport. We walked out onto the runway and a large jet was waiting. I was confused at first wonder what was going on. Tanner saw my puzzled look and chuckled.

"Do you like it? I booked us a private plane to go to our honeymoon spot. Didn't want the surprise ruined for you."

"It's unexpected. This must have cost a fortune, you shouldn't have..." I trailed off, feeling very spoiled.

"Anything for you, Mrs. Blackwood." Tanner murmured, and then kissed my hand sweetly.

I felt my face heat up. This was the first time I was referred to as Mrs. Blackwood and I couldn't be happier. We boarded the private jet, which was very spacious on the inside. The jet had its own bedroom, living room (with attached kitchen), and a spacious bathroom. There were tons of DVD's of different movies that could be watched.

We had to sit down in our seats for takeoff. I viciously chewed some gum so my ears wouldn't hurt. After awhile we were high in the air, and the pilot told us we could do whatever we wanted now.

"What do you want do watch first?" Tanner asked, browsing the selection.

I squatted next to him and pawed through the movies. "Ooooh! How about Wolf Creek?"

"Anything you want Mrs. Blackwood." Tanner said, putting in the movie and pulling me onto the seat next to him.

I blushed again at the mention of my new name. Every time I heard it I loved it more and more. We cuddled on the couch and watched the movie. At a few parts I hid my face in his arm. Every time I did he chuckled and held me even closer. The flight was super longand I took a few naps here and there. Finally the pilot told us that we would be arriving soon.

Tanner and I went to our seats and prepared for landing. I looked out the window at the view, it was spectacular. There was a larger island, surrounded by smaller ones. A runway was on its own little strip, and we landed on it. Tanner and I walked off the plane and the warm air hit me. A nice breeze was blowing through the air and I smiled.

"So are you going to tell me where we are yet?" I asked Tanner as we walked down the runway. "And where are our bags?"

"Our bags will be brought to the resort. As for where we are, tell me when you figure it out."

I sighed loudly, following Tanner. We walked for awhile until we came up to a medium sized building. We walked up to the counter and Tanner checked us in for our reservation.

"Alright, welcome to Four Seasons Resort, enjoy your stay. Your bags are already in your hut."

Hmm, hut? I followed Tanner outside and we went around the building. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped when I saw the view. There was several long walkways that stretched over the water. Branched off of the walkways were smaller paths that led to little huts that were right on the water. The water was super blue and clear, and it was beautiful. It was then that I realized where we were, I had seen this place before online.

"We're in Bora Bora!" I squealed loudly while jumping for joy.

Tanner chuckled loudly. "Bingo!"

We walked down the pathway to a hut that was marked 4. Just as the person at the desk said, our bags were waiting for us. Tanner and I both took some time to unpack. Afterwards I went outside and leaned against the railing. The view was breathtaking. All I wanted was to swim in the water and see everything there is to see. I looked at the sun, it was around noon and we still had quite a bit of the day left.

Tanner walked out and stood next to me. "Are you ready for the first activity of the day?" He asked.

"Sure, what are we going to do?" I eagerly asked him.

"I booked us a boat tour. It's really cool because it's one of those glass bottom boats."

"Awesome, that sounds like fun!" I grinned. "Lead the way!"

Tanner walked us down to a dock near our hut. There was a small boat with a friendly looking guy standing inside. "Howdy you two! I've been waiting for you." He waved at us cheerfully.

We got on the boat and he took off. Almost the entire floor was glass. I sat down on the glass and watched the seafloor. Tons of beautiful fish swam around. The reefs were very colorful and fun to look at as well. After awhile of boating around we stopped in the middle of the water.

"Alright you two, time to put your suits on." The guy pulled out some scuba suits and air tanks.

I looked at Tanner, eyes wide. "Yeah I didn't tell you we were also going scuba diving!" Tanner smiled happily.

We put our suits on, and attached the air tanks. We put our eye masks on so we could see underwater. We walked to the end of the boat and jumped into the water. The fish seemed slightly surprised by us, but quickly resumed whatever they were doing. I swam next to them and was surprised bu a large shadow that appeared over me. When I looked up, I saw a shark swimming around.

My eyes widened, I was afraid it would hurt me. The guide jumped in the water at that moment. He pulled out some raw fish and fed it to the shark. Instead of attacking, it swam beside him and the guide petted it. The guide looked at me and handed me some fish and I fed it as well.

We spent a few hours in the water. We fed sharks, fish, and even stingrays. It was nice to be able to watch them in their natural habitats. We finally went back up to the boat and took our scuba suits off. Tanner and I laughed together happily. Today was such a fun day and I was glad I was able to spend it with the man I love.

The sun had started to go down but Tanner wasn't done yet. We walked to a small restaurant that was right on the water. It was a seafood place, and I loved seafood. I ordered a crab and Tanner ordered some fish. The food was delicious and we ate in quaint silence. There were only a few other people in the place. The little hut was decorated very tropical. It looked pretty cool, their light was in the shape of a swordfish.

We had some fish-sticks and some shrimp pizza as well. The pizza was actually pretty good which surprised me a little bit. I was so full by the time we were done eating. We left and went back to our little hut. We sat out on the back deck, laid side by side just watching the stars together. The skies were clear and you could see every star which were all bright in the sky.

I was truly happy now and nothing could take that away from me. As we laid side by side, a smile appeared on my face. I leaned over Tanner, and kissed him gently. Soon our kisses turned more feverish. In an instant everything turned hot and heavy. Clothes were coming off very quickly. Soon we were both completely exposed. Intense pleasure filled my entire body.

Our bodies became one yet again. Tanner was my heart and soul, and I knew there was nowhere I'd rather be.

________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed. If you did, please leave a vote!

Eliza's wedding dress is attached.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 12 9
After growing up in a small secluded pack, Kathryn is forced to leave everything she's ever known and is faced with reconciling her past. As it becom...
2.4K 38 18
It was an attack that took everything from her a year ago. Her family and pack all slaughtered. She didn't know why or who, just that she had to run...
52.5K 1.9K 21
Piper is an average werewolf, she has plenty of friends, a great pack, and the best family someone could ask for. But when her Dad, who is the Beta o...
5.9K 326 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...