The Brothers [Urban] (Complet...

By cocoabutterkisses

These boys lost everything at a very young age; but they gain something bigger. They have come know each othe... More

The Brothers
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Thirty-Three

2.6K 91 10
By cocoabutterkisses

Chris P.o.v

Monica, Shannon and Tristan came home and they had a whole bunch of bags in their hands. We got up and helped them with the bags and we put them in the kitchen.

"What's all this stuff for?" Julian asked looking in the bags, Monica smacked his hand and he withdrew it holding his hand.

"This is for Alecie, her birthday is coming up and these are her gifts" she said smiling, I raised an eyebrow. I have to hand it to Monica she made a complete 180 when it come she Alecie she treats her as if she was her own.

The boys looked just as shock as I did, "When is her birthday?" Justin asked.

"Next week" Shannon said taking out some of the gifts.

"Damn you bought a lot of stuff for her birthday" I said peeking in the bag, Shannon and Monica looked at each other.

"Well we do feel a little guilty about what happened to her and since we haven't made it a big deal before we are doing it now hence all the gifts" Shannon explained, we nodded.

"Wait, I want to get her something!" Julian said I look at him and nodded.

I did to i mean she is my girlfriend and I didn't even know her birthday was coming, so I want to get her something good.

"Okay well you need to go get it before she comes back home tomorrow" Monica said, Langston walked in the house with a smile on his face and we all looked at him,

"What?" he said, "What's with all the bags?"

"Alecie's birthday is next week and they bought all them gift for her" Justin explained, "I want to get her something then" Langston said.

"Okay well go then so we can wrap the presents" we nodded and we stared walking out the door.

"How the fuck are we supposed to know what to get her?" Justin said getting into the car, I shrugged and we all looked at Julian.

"What?" he snapped putting his seatbelt on, "Your closer to her than all of us" I said.

"Nigga your her boyfriend!" he said, i rolled my eyes and looked out the window I don't need his help ill think of something.

"Her favorite color is pink, she like R&b music, he favorite old artist is Anita baker, she hates orange, green, and she loves stuff animals. She has a whole bunch of them in her closet; oh and she likes to read. Figure something out niggas" he said.

I bit the inside of my cheek, how come I didn't know any of that. I shook my head and looked back out the window.

Alecie P.o.v

I popped some popcorn in my mouth and Marie grabbed some of it.

"Okay so spill it, how did he ask and is he a good kisser" she said and I laughed but didn't answer her question.

I continued to eat my popcorn but she smacked it out of my hand making it fall to the ground.

"Bitch don't ignore me! Tell me about you and Chris" she said.

I sighed, "There nothing to tell! He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, and then we kissed and yes he is a good kisser" I replied.

She squealed and jump up and down in her seat, "That so exciting! I'm so happy for you he's is so perfect for you!" she said clapping her hands.

I raised an eyebrow, "He is?" I asked.

"Duh! He is so sweet to you and protective of you it cute" she said I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever what about you and Julian why haven't you tried to be with him he is a great guy"

She blushed and looked away, "Because I didn't want you to get mad! I mean you threatened every girl at school over them and you pretty scary you'd beat my ass. Don't get me wrong id put up a fight but you'd win hands down"

I laughed and drank some of my drink, "I only said that because I didn't want them to get hurt but some rather hoes. I trust you especially with Julian, that's my baby if anybody that should be with him it should be you"

"Really?!" she asked excitedly, I nodded.

"Yeah but you need to start asking ya move homie Julian is the quiet type he isn't going to ask to be with you unless he knows you're interested he doesn't want to get heartbroken because lord know he has had enough of that from me" I mumbled he last part.

"He told you huh?" she said, I looked at her and then my eye grew big.

"He told you before he told me! I'm going to kill his ass!" I said, I wasn't angry I was fucking hurt I thought we were closer than him and Marie and he told her before her told me.

"He didn't tell me I saw the scars and I just guest he made me promise not to tell you but don't get mad at him"

"Fine then I guess he will live" I mumbled, she laughed and shook her head.

"Alecie you have a visitor!" Marie's mom yelled from downstairs me and Marie looked at each other and got up walking down stairs

When I got to the last step I looked up and my heart stopped, she still looked the same expect she had a few bruises.

Her hair was down to her back and it was the same color as mine, her eyes were the same big hazel eyes that I always loved about her. She was wearing a bright sundress that made her skin complexion glow and she looked like a real southern belle.

I blink a couple of times before my eyes cut at her and my body heated up with anger, "What are you doing here?"

She smiled, "Is that any way to treat you mother?"

I glared at her as she opened her arm waiting to receive a hug that she was never going to get from me, "What. Are. You.Doing.here?" I sneered at her.

She dropped her arms and sighed looking at Marie's mother, "She always was rebellious against me"

That bitch! She always tried to get sympathy from other people and they always gave it to her because they didn't know how evil that bitch was.

Loretta looked at me, "Alecie come over her and give you mother a hug she says she hasn't seen you in 3 years she really misses you" she said with authority in her voice.

I looked at my mother and she smirked holding her arms out, I slowly walk to her and she brought me into a hug with my arms hanging limp at my side.

"I found you; you little bitch" she whispered in my ear squeezing me tighter than needed.

I yanked myself away from her and she smirked at me, "Aww isn't that just sweet come sit down you two can catch up come on Marie lets go get them some tea" Loretta said, Pook gave me a look and I shook my head indicating I was going to be fine.

Once they were out of view my mom wasted no time slapping me across the face, I held my face and looked unfazed I expected that.

"How dare you make a fool out of me, first you take my man, then you run away from me! Terrence left me because he was worried about you and then you're over here acting like you don't know who you own mother is!" she yelled so only I could hear her.

"I don't have a mother you stupid bitch! My mother wouldn't hit me and let her husband and his friends rape me" I said and that receive me another slap to the face.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that and if you wasn't being a little slut maybe they would have left you alone"

I glared at her, "Fuck you Mother; you know what I have learn over the years since I haven't been with you? I've learned to not give a damn what anyone says to me and I'm done letting you control my life"

She lifted her hand up but I caught it midair, "And if you put you fucking hands on me ever again I will fucking kill you." I sneered and dropped her hand.

She smirked at me and look me up and down, "You know you're still my little girl; and I can tell the years have been good to you but guess what? I will always control you, you can't get rid of me; I mean you've already turned my own son and brother against me. You stole everything from me and mark my fucking word Alecie I will return the favor Because like I said you still a little slut that needs to be put in her place, You're the reason that your dad left, you're the reason that my son left me, you the reason why my husband choose you over me, and you're the reason why you will never see you child again"

I glared at her and a tear ran down my eyes, "Oh did I hit a nerve? I'm sorry; does your new family know what kind of whore you really are huh? Do they know you have a child by a 30 year old man; do they know you gave him up? No because you know why, you no better than me Alecie; in fact you're just like me. You still look like me too, you will be nothing more than a slut" she finished, she touched my face and I moved it out of her grasp.

She smirked once more, "I'll be watching you Alecie oh and happy birthday" she said throwing a box of condoms at me and they fell to the floor

"You're going to need those" she said and turned on her heel walking out the door, when she slammed it shut I looked down at the condoms.

I heard feet coming towards me and soon I was wrapped in a hug, I wrapped my arms around her and began to cry in her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Alecie, my mother didn't know. I'm so sorry that she said and did those things to you" Marie said, and I didn't reply to her I just continued to cry in her shoulder.

Julian P.o.v

*Sunday Morning*

I place my gift for Alecie in my closet and hide it under my clothes, I walked downstairs and everyone was at the table eating.

I sat down and the cook place a plate in front of me, I picked my fork up and began to eat. The door opened and everyone looked up to see Alecie walk in.

She handed the maid her bag and walked passed us and up the stairs, "Alecie are you okay?" Shannon asked her but she ignored him and continued to walk upstairs.

I looked at Chris and he was still looking up the stairs, "Should i go check on her?" he asked me.

I shook my head, "No; whatever is bothering her she will tell you on her own if you go in there now she will ignore you" I said and bit into my bacon.

Alecie walked back downstairs and she looked at Shannon, he looked up and she gave him a look he nodded and they walked out the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Attached By Raye

Mystery / Thriller

3.9K 298 19
**Featured Story on Wattpad Mystery & Young Adult** "I will always be there for you." "So will I. You will always be my brother." Down beyond an empt...
27.8K 742 24
Do you have siblings? How much do you love them? Enough to throw everything, even who you are, away just to stay with them? Riley would. When Riley a...
1.3M 36.4K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
450K 5.2K 26
McKenzie has had a very troubled life, one that at the moment, she doesn't remember. She knows that her parents were murdered and she knows that she...