My World Without The Sun [COM...

Par sianeesh

✘✘✘True love will always find a way✘✘✘ ✘✘✘A week of traveling through one's deepest paradise or sometimes als... Plus

Chapter 2 - Day 2 Meeting Strangers
Chapter 3 - Luckily I'm A Vampire!
Author's note
Chapter 4 - I'm So Mysterious
Chapter 5 - Day 3 Blood House, And Hey, That's Not A Hen
Chapter 6 - Another Girl, A New Story?
Chapter 7 - Day 4 Finding Henley Would Be Job
Chapter 8 - It's Never Late To Experience Change
Chapter 9 - Lost And Attacked? Or Never Lost?
Chapter 10 - Day 6 Michael's Hospitability Is On Point
A/N !!
Chapter 11 - Lucky Bastard
Chapter 12 - Are We Really Different?
Henley's POV
Chapter 14 - Daugther Of Zaurus ; Secrets Unfold
Chapter 15 - A Pace of Relief Is Ahead
Chapter 16 - My Kind Of Crafts Is Smokey
Special A/N
Chapter 17 - The Preparation
Chapter 18 - Turning
Chapter 19 - The Birth Of The Aged
Chapter 20 - Soiled To Caped
Chapter 21 - According By Chance
Michael & Leah's Love Story [flashbacks Part 1 / ...]
Chapter 23 - Tiny Ants
Chapter 24 - Visible but numb
Chapter 25 - Wish I Could Be Someone Else
The cast of My World Without the Sun [ Book 1]
a/n
[ bonus part ] Henley's Own Family
A/N

Chapter 22 - Histories Rewind

7 1 0
Par sianeesh

Michael's POV

I ran towards Leah as I saw one of the wolves try to came near her. It doesn't saw me but the rest of it's pack felt me. They ran towards me and one of them grabbed me on my shoe up to it's head. It shakes me first before it growls at me with it's saliva bursting from it's mouth. I also noticed that two of them already caught Henley.

"What are you?" It asked me with it's old masculine voice.

Fuck. The sun is already going up. Now I feel the sunlight rays burning my skin worst than before. I eased the pain. I bit my lower lip before I answer.

"I am... Prince Lothario."

The wolves moved their ears like they're all listening to me.
The one that holds me asked, "How can we truly sure that you're Prince Lothario?"

I still can't remember that clearly, but I think... They can find out if they smell my blood...

"Put me down and I'll show you." I said.

Howls from the town. The werewolves that's with doesn't seem to mind their king's call.

"How can we do that if we're not sure about our safety? One of your friend is up the trees that can simply rip our heads off." He said.

"She could have even done that earlier." I told him.

He slowly placed me down. And quickly stand up.

"Give me your hand." I told him.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Just give me your hand." I repeated.

Using his claw, I cut through my left palm large enough to drip more blood.

"Smell my blood." I told him.

He smelled it and for a second he kneeled.

"I'm so sorry for judging you, your majesty Prince Lothario." He said.

The rest of them also kneeled and bow down their heads towards me.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked with confusion.

"You've saved us from death, Prince Lothario. Me and my brothers owed you a favor." He said. "You saved us from our king's order to kill us handicaps or useless ones."

"I hope I can remember about that." I told them.

"So can I go down now?" Rebecca asked.

She went down as the mutated werewolves released Henley.

"Is she, the daughter of Zaurus, your majesty?" One of them asked.

"No. I placed the daughter of Zaurus is in the cave." I told them.

"I'm glad to hear that, your majesty. But you should go now. Our Queen and king is still looking for you." They said. "We'll just told them that you and the daughter of Zaurus have burnt through the Sun." They said.

"How can you make them believe?" I asked.

"We're on it. Just go for now." They said.

Me, Rebecca and Henley ran away with speed. Of course I carried Leah with us. Our skin burnt as we ran through the forest. We reached in to a huge cave and found Rebecca's family.

There are her mother, father, siblings, aunties, and uncles. They looked so happy to see me.

"Prince! Save us please! We want our freedom back!" The older man said.

"We're sick of hiding!" The youngest, probably in her 20s, said.

"I just kept them in here." Rebecca said as we followed her. "It's safer than living with mortals."

She got a torch and handed it to me. She stopped us on the vacant space in the cave. In the colder part.

"We need to take a rest for awhile before we fight them tomorrow." She told us.

She went back to her family. I sat down. I placed Leah's head on my lap while her body is freely on the ground.

"This is kind of lame. You know, the fighters fight and the losers ran." Henley said.

"I'm not sure about what your trying to say but, it is full moon tomorrow." I told him.

"I guess I don't understand you either." He said.

"You're really stupid, Henley." I told him.

"What in the world?" He exclaimed.

"The werewolves will transform by tomorrow evening, during the full moon. I bet they're already weak because they attacked the town. Don't you think they will be resting by the morning to recharge and upgrade themselves?" I said.

"Man, genius!" Henley exclaimed. "But as far I can remember, the sunlight rays almost burnt us into ashes."

Suddenly, Leah quickly open her eyes and raise her head from my lap.

"What time is it?!" She asked.

"Um, the sun is nearly going to it's throne. Why?" Henley answered.

Leah search something in her pockets and quickly drank the the thing that she found.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"It's a potion that Melinda gave me. It's very important. Henley, uh..." She searched again through her pockets.

"The treasure box?" I asked.

"Yes, uh here! Found it!" She said and then she handed it to Henley.

"Thanks! I thought you lost it!" Henley said with laugher.

"Don't tell me you asked Leah to give you a favor so you can go safely." I told him.

"Uh, she tricked the wolves for me." He said.

I grabbed his clothing.

"You made her do that? You don't remember that she's a woman? She's even the one that the wolves are hunting. And you just left her like that?" I told him angrily.

"No, Michael, stop. He had to carry his auntie with him." Leah said.

I let go of Henley.

"She almost died, just saying." I told him.

"Michael, are you... Ok?" Leah asked me.

"I think we already knew about each other a long time ago." I told her, out of the angry emotion that's caused by Henley.

"What are you saying? Um, I have to tell you something... I'm a..."

"Vampire? Yes, I already know. I also just found out that I'm one of you." I told her.

"You are?" Leah asked with mixed emotions in her eyes. "I don't know what to say, or do..."

I hugged her tight.

"To know that you're safe is much more important." I told her.

I feel so happy. So thankful. I hold her cheeks as I look straight into her eyes. She smiled and then closed her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately.

"Ohh, I guess I'm already listed on the friend zone list. Ouchy." Henley said that caused us to stop.

Leah laughed.

"You're the lister on your own, Henley." She said. "I don't want a man who had experienced making out many times than I experienced having my birthday."

"I accepted it as a compliment." He laughed.

Rebecca went back at us.

"Um, your majesty, you're already awake." Rebecca greeted Leah. "I brought you medicines, but I guess you don't need them anymore."

"Rebecca as we are talking about lately, we had a plan." I told her.

I went near to her family and said, "What if I tell you that we didn't have to run, escape or hide from the werewolves? That we can easily fight them starting at 10 am. That our victory is surely reachable. Would you like to come with me?"

"How? We can't walk to the sun as the other vampires can do."

"I'm with you in the battle, prince. I would fight for my fellow."

"Me and Henley can help you with that. We can use potions." Leah suggested.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 108 20
"I can't change who I am. Not even for you." Jinelle is a werewolf, Zachaes is a vampire, what happens when fate destined them to be together? (My du...
3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
976K 40.6K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
1.9K 30 22
A 15 year old girl faces the extremes starting from a young age... Abuse, mentally..physically..emotionally.. hatred, depression, suicidal thoughts...