Trapped In A Dead Man's Mansi...

By KeroroRo

Raine and Aaron are the leaders of a nameless group known famously for their undoubted ability to solve any m... More

Prologue: How It All Started
The Last Day: The Wonders Of High School
First Night: On The Road
-Extra- Melony: Something To See
A Lasting Night: Midnight Monsters Come Back To Haunt Me
Just Another Day: The Beastly Escape
Night Of Discoveries: Spies In Disguise
-Extra- James: A First Time For Everybody
Another Day Of Surprises: Sometimes, The Truth REALLY Hurts
Nightly Feast: Why I Don't Believe In Fairytales Anymore
The Day I Fell Ill: Mice In A Maze
Re-Write

Options

149 2 0
By KeroroRo

Nope, this isn't an update. I'm sorry, but I've just realized how badly I used to write. I'm warring between rewriting this fiction, or keeping it as it is. My rational side says that I should just keep updating, but the side of me that cares about my fans and readers, says that you guys shouldn't have to suffer through my past horrible writing.

Just asking for an opinion, but if you honestly wish to state your opinion, please comment. Thanks so much!

Either way, I think I'll be restarting this fiction in less than a week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
142K 3.6K 38
Clary Riddle has managed to escape from death like her infamous Uncle Harry, but now she’s off facing new dangers. The man with the nefarious eyes wa...
83.4K 3K 41
[COMPLETED: First book of the Infinite Realms series] - Do you think that this world we live in is the only one there is? That's what (Y/N) used to...
224K 4.2K 21
Kacie and her friends go to a club to celebrate her 25th birthday. Kacie just wants to stay home, but the girls just want to get drunk. "Come on Kac...