Mr.

By harryisvhot

"But I felt the spark the first time he kissed me and I feel the spark every day when I look into my children... More

Prologue
First Day
Second Day
Third Day
Fourth Day
Fifth Day
First Saturday
First Sunday
Sixth Day
Seventh Day
Eighth Day
3rd Week Of School
4th Weekend
6th Weekend
7th Weekend
9th Week Of School
July 17th
15 years later
THE END

Ninth Day + Tenth Day

625 14 0
By harryisvhot

This is a big announcement! Usually each chapter is supposed to be a day but instead I think I will include more than day into a chapter and will stop doing weekends unless they are needed. Which they will be at some points. Sometimes I will be putting a full week into a chapter. This will make chapters easier/ quicker to write and it also will insure that the book isn't dragged on since you have to read every day of Jocelyn's life. Also it'll help get to the point of the book faster. Thanks for reading! Also I have no idea anything about high school boys soccer teams so let's just pretend it's accurate. xox
Word count: 2.5k
Stuck
I roll over and look at my clock. It reads seven ten am. I can't believe I woke up this early on a weekend. I decide to go on my phone and right when I turns on I see the date on the lock screen. It's Thursday! I'm going to be late! I usually leave at this time to go to school.

I grab the first things I see and bring my makeup bag with me into the car.

"Good morning Miss Jocelyn." Angelo greets me.

"Hey, how was your trip?" I say out of breath because I just ran around in my bedroom trying to get ready.

"It was good! I haven't seen my family in a while. Are you okay?" He asks me.

"I'm okay. My alarm didn't wake me up and neither did my mom." I explain.

"That's because she is on a business trip."

"What?" Why didn't she tell me she was leaving.

"I drove her to the airport this morning."

"Oh."

I get out my phone and text her where she went.

J: where are you?
F: Paris. Sorry I didn't tell you. It was last minute. Robert will be staying in our house until the weekend then you will be going over to his.
J: okay

We arrive at school and I'm not that late. I go to my locker and see Blake and Scott there.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while." Blake says to me.

"Yeah sorry. I was helping Mr. Cade with some work."

"We know." Blake and Scott begin to laugh a bit.

"What's funny?"

"Mrs. Grey is always so mad when he calls her telling her that your with him. I think she wants you to move homerooms."

"He doesn't have a homeroom." I change the subject to something that doesn't have to do with him. "I'm hungry let's go get breakfast."

We go to the cafeteria and on the way there we pass Mr. Cade's English room.

"How about you go talk to your boyfriend." Blake says. As she turns to face us and point into his room she stops in her tracks. We all snap out necks and look into his room and he's not there. I look at Blake and the color is drained out of her face and she's looking behind us. I turn around and Mr. Cade is 4 feet behind us. Then I realize that Blake said her comment really loud. I notice the blush on his cheeks.

"Hi Mr. Cade." I spit out still scared.

"Hi Jocelyn. Hi friends of Jocelyn." He says and Blake and Scott wave at him. We all are so shocked so all of us have our mouths open and widen eyes. "Are you guys okay?" He laughs a little.

"I-I-I-I-I-eh I don't know what's happening." Blake says and I look at her and start laughing.

"What was that?" I laugh out. And start to mock how she was stuttering.

"Okay. Well I'm going to go to breakfast now. See you later Jocelyn." He says and starts to walk away.

"Hey that's where we're going!" I tell him and he turns around. "I'll walk with you." I walk up to where he was standing. We walk like five steps and I turn around to see if Scott and Blake are walking behind us. They aren't so I motion for them to come on but they shake their heads and Scott does some hip thrust while mouthing 'Get some.' Then Blake slaps his arm and they walk the other direction. I turn back around and he looks down to me and laughs a little.

"What?"

"I heard what your friend said." He giggles.

"Oh my gosh no!" I exclaim and cover my face with my hands.

"It's okay." He laughs and takes my hands off my face. I look up at him with a expression that lets him know that I'm embarrassed. "You didn't tell them anything though, right?"

"No! They know nothing."

"Then why would she say that?" He asked me.

"This is embarrassing but I told them that I like you."

"Awh" He drags out. I hide my face in embarrassment again. Mr. Cade bends down to my ear, since we are in the line for breakfast, and whispers "I like you too." I look up at him and smile, he smiles back.

We eat our breakfast at a table together and the bell rings for homeroom.

"I'm going to go to my homeroom today. Apparently my teacher is mad and has been saying that I should transfer to your class for it." I say and leave the cafeteria.

Once I get into my homeroom my teacher greats me. "Good for you to join us today." I just nod my head. That was a little rude. But then I remember that that was similar to the first thing that Mr. Cade had said to me.

I'm to into my thoughts that I didn't realize Mrs. Grey calling my name.

"Sorry, what?"

"Mr. Cade wants you in his room for the rest of homeroom."

"Okay!" I replied then left the room.

I walk into his room and he's typing on the computer. When he sees me he smiles and I take a seat at where I usually do. He finishes typing then turns to me.

"I have a plan."

"Okay." I giggle and he smiles.

"Since we aren't going to have a lot of personal time today, I was thinking that after your first period class you'd come to my wood tech room and we could go onto the roof and ditch that period."

"Hmm. Sounds like a good plan. But one flaw. What will I say to my government teacher?"

"I'll tell her that you and me had to work on something."

"Okay." The bell interrupts me mid sentence. "I guess I'll see you after class then."

"See you." He remarks as I walk out of his room.

Biology felt like forever but it probably only felt like that because I was waiting to get with Mr. Cade. When the bell rang I couldn't have gotten out of there any sooner.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Austin inquired as he grabbed my arm.

"I have to see Mr. Cade this period."

"Okay. I'll stay with you until the bell rings then."

"You don't have to." Hopefully he changes his mind because it would be easier for us to get on the roof while the hallways were crowded.

"No it's fine. I don't mind." But I do! We walk together to Mr. Cade's room which is right next door to my biology class. Mr. Cade is leaning on a table waiting for me.

"Are you re-" He stops once he sees Austin holding my hand.

"Hi coach." Austin says.

"Hey Austin, you ready for practice tonight."

"Yup." Austin replies. I see Mr.
Cade looking down to our hands being held.

"You aren't going to bruise her hand again, right?" Mr. Cade says. He looks so sexy standing up for me and being protective. I might need to provoke him with Austin some more.

"It'll never happen again."

Beep, beep, beep.

"That's your cue. See you later." I let go of Austin's hand.

"Bye." He says and kisses me on the lips. I was so shocked that I just stood there with my eyes open but I don't think that Austin really noticed.

"Now, are you ready?" He asked as I wipe my lips.

"Let's go."

We walk up to the roof and go over to where we were last time. The slow and passionate kiss becomes fast and hard. Then there was nothing at all.

"What are you doing?" I ask him while putting my lips back on him. He pushes me away a bit and looks at the door.

"Shh. I think someone's coming up here."

"I doubt it."

"Okay. But if someone does come up the plan is to hind behind that ... thing." He points to a metal piece coming out of the roof.

"You make lots of plans." I smile at him.

"I like to make sure I have everything in control." He says and kisses my lips once he pulls away a door opens. "Fuck." He says and we run to where he told me to.

"What do we do?" I whisper to him.

"We wait until they leave." He peaks his head around so he could see what was happening. "I think there doing construction."

"While we're in school. That's bull shit."

"Technically we are on the school not in it." He emphasizes the 'on' part. While he snickers at his joke I roll my eyes at him.

"How are we going to get off?"

"Jump." He says dramatically and I make a face that lets him know that he's being unbelievable. "Kidding." He laughs.

"Stop joking around. This is serious." I tell him.

"I know. I'm sorry. I guess we just have to wait."

After a while of waiting on the roof we hear the bell ring signaling the next class.

"Dammit. I have class now."

"Me too." I complain. "Wait, we have class together now." He looks at me speechless.

"What if people find suspect something?" He starts to get nervous. "I could lose my home and my-my. Well that's it, but still!"

"Calm down. We'll make up an excuse. Austin already knows I'm with you so we can just say it was an emergency at my house and your a family friend so you took me."

"Your a good liar." He compliments me.

"Thanks, I know."

We see a gym class go outside and they start to play soccer.

"That's where we're practicing tonight." He points at them.

"That reminds me, I have to text my driver to pick me up later."

"Oh no. My class." He gets out his phone and text someone named 'Adam Montgomery', maybe that's Mr. Montgomery.

About thirty minutes later we are able to get down and off the roof. Before we walk into class we have to get our story straight.

"Jocelyn!" Austin shouts as I walk through the door. "Where were you?"

"I was at home."

"With Mr. Cade?" Now the whole class is looking our way.

"Yeah, he's a really close family friend."

The rest of day went by well. No more complications. Now it's time for practice. I go down to Mr. Cade's room so I can walk with him to the field.

"That was a good idea you know."

"What was?" I ask him.

"Saying that I'm a family friend. Now if we talk more than I would usually with a student we can use that as an excuse."

"Oh. Thank you." I smile at him.

Once we get down to the field I see Austin talking to some guys. Then those guys started saying "Coach!" And calling his name.

"Jocelyn!" I hear and I look up to see Austin running towards me. "What are you doing here."

"I'm team manager." I tell him and the guys that Austin was talking to earlier started saying things about how they're happy they have a hot team manger.

"Hey wo-" Austin is cut of by Mr. Cade.

"Jack, Ryan, cut it out now!" He scolded.

Everything Is Okay
Finally it's Friday. That means I only have to get through this day until I can enjoy my weekend. After I get dressed I walk down stairs and go into the kitchen where I can hear my dad making something. As I walk in a notice a set table for the two of us with an acai bowl and some bacon and I laugh.

"What? I like bacon and you like this fruit, yogurt, granola combination thing." He laughs back and we eat our food.

"I told your driver that I would be taking you to school today. Is that okay?" My dad brings up.

"Yeah that's fine. Speaking of it," I check the time. "We should be leaving now."

"Okay then, go get in the car. I'll clean this up." I go out to car and sit in the drivers seat. My dad walks up to car and sighs so I put the window down.

"Get out of my seat."

"Please, please, please let me drive." I beg him.

"Why should I let you do that?"

"How am I supposed to get better at driving when I'm not aloud to drive on the road?"

"Fine." He sighs and gets in the passenger seat. "Just don't tell your mother."

"Don't worry."

Once we arrive at school we switch seats, I give him a hug and kiss goodbye, and thank him for letting me drive and making breakfast. So far today has been going really well. First I go to my locker like I usually do, then down to Mr. Cade's room but he's not there. Since he's not here I sit on his chair and go onto his computer. A couple minutes later he walks in with papers in his hands. When he sees me he looks surprised.

"Oh!"

"Did I scare you?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"No bu-." He cuts himself off. "Hey get out of my seat!" He proceeds to walk towards me.

"I don't want to though." I tease. But I guess he's not having it because now I'm being picked up by him. "Put me down!" I giggle while slapping his back.

"No." He goes to sit down while still holding on to me. When I does sit down I am now on his lap.

"This is fine with me also." I smirk at him.

I reach up to his face and begin to kiss him. We start to make out but he pushes me away and tells me to stand. So I do, he walks over to his door and locks it. Then walks over to the closet we made out last time in, and tells me to follow. Once we are both in the closet he pushes me against the wall. His tongue swipes against my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let it. But of course I can't have it my way and the homeroom bell rings.

"I'll just stay." I mumble against his lips.

"No," He pulls away, which he's been doing a lot lately. "Go to your homeroom because next week your going to switch homerooms into mine." My eyes light up. "I'm going to ask your homeroom teacher during my planning period." Finally everything is falling into place.

A/N:
This is the end of this chapter and if a chapter every ends in the middle or beginning of the day just know that it means that nothing important happened the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 5.7K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
1.6M 45.2K 85
The trauma of the death of her best friend makes her change completely, to the point she becomes a darker version of herself and someone that seemed...
51.2K 1.5K 46
UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING +the ones with check marks in the chapter name is edited.+ "Shut up," Mark whispered, face i...
11.4K 288 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...