New family (One Direction, Ju...

Av Myrthe_

What would you do when you heard that you were adopted? Scream? Cry? Past out? Jennifer didn't know what to... Mer

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (special for Evelyn!)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
authors note

Chapter 20

217 3 0
Av Myrthe_

Chapter 20;

~P.O.V. Jennifer~

“Jennifer, Evelyn hurry! we’re leaving!” We heard Pattie scream from the bottom of the stairs.

“Yeah we’re coming!” I screamed back. “Okay do we have everything?” I asked Evelyn as I looked at the suitcases which were standing in front of us.  

“Yeah I think so…” Evelyn said and she grabbed her two suitcases and walked out the door, I grabbed mine and walked behind her.

Today we were going to Stratford again. With ‘we’ I mean Justin, Liam, me and Evelyn. Alex and Cher couldn’t come. Apparently the time I spent in Holland Alex started to hang out with Harry and they were a couple right now and Cher preferred to stay in LA because she didn’t know anybody in Stratford. Evelyn was coming with us for Ryan, she haven’t stopped talking about him for the last couple of months since the last time we saw him and she really wanted to see him again. I was also glad that Evelyn was coming with us otherwise I was all alone with Justin and Liam for a whole week and I don’t know if I would survive that! It was really good to see her again tree days ago at the airport, at first I almost didn’t recognized her because when I left she had beautiful long blonde hair and now she had short blonde/brown hair which was great on her!

“Finallyyyyyyy!” Liam said with a childish voice as we stepped in the car. “Why are girls always so sloooowww?” He asked.

“You’re so immature Liam! And we aren’t slow, we just need more time to pack our stuff.” I said and sat next to Justin on the backseat. Liam and Evelyn were sitting against us and Pattie was driving us to the airport. She would drop us off there and we would take the plane to Toronto where Jeremy would pick us up.

“So Liam James Bieber… why didn’t I knew that my best friend was dating your best friend until I came home tree days ago?” I asked him. It didn’t really surprised me that they were dating because they were perfect for each other I was just a little disappointed that nobody told me.

“Well Jennifer Patricia Bieber… that’s because I only found out when we came back too. They started dating when I was in Holland too.” He answered. Okay that makes sense.

“Ok.” I said and looked out the window. Jeez I missed LA! It’s so gorgeous, the people look much happier and the weather is amazing!

“Don’t ‘ok’ me!” He said and hit my knee.

“I ‘ok’ you whenever I want to ‘ok’ you!” I said and hit him on his knee.

“Ohhhh it’s on, it’s on like donkey Kong!” He said and was about to hit me again on my knee when the car stopped.

“We’re here!” We heard Pattie said.

“Ooh you’re lucky Jen! I’ll get you for this later!” He whispered in my ear when I stepped out of the car.

“We’ll see dude!” I said grabbed my suitcases. The moment we stepped into the airport we couldn’t see anything, just flashes.

“Grab my hand, follow me!” I heard Justin say in front of me, I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to the vip area.

“Thanks bro. I just can’t get used to all those flashes!” I said as the door closed. I sat down on one of the couches and looked around. Justin walked around a bit and eventually he also sat down. I looked around some more and then I realized it… where are Liam and Evelyn?

“Eh… Justin… where are Liam and Evelyn?” I asked. I looked around one more time and still didn’t saw them.

“O gosh… I guess they are still in there!” He said and pointed to the door we came through. Oh no.

“How are we getting them out of there?” I asked and stood up and walked towards the door. I was about to open it when Justin started to scream.

“NOOO DON’T OPEN IT! There are hundreds of people there who will attack you the second you open that door!” he said, I let go of the doorknob and took a step back.

“Ow yeah… forgot about that.” I said. “So what are we gonna so now?” I asked.

“I’ll call the security, they’ll get them out of there!” He said and grabbed his phone. “Hello it’s Justin Bieber, yeah, Liam and Evelyn, yeah, okay, thanks, bye.” he said to his phone.

“Are they going to get them?” I asked.

“Yeah. They’ll be here within ten minutes with them.” He said and sat down on a couch again and started to watch TV.

I sat down next to him and looked at the screen, he was watching some program on MTV.

“Whatcha watching?” I asked.

“Punk’d.” He said still focused on the screen.

“What? Never heard of that before.” I said.

“What?!? You never watched this before? O gosh how can you live without this?” He asked.

“Well… I guess I can because I’m still here.” I said with a chuckle.

“Ha ha really funny. But o gosh. Okay well this is a program where celebrities prank other celebrities. I once did one episode. I pranked Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Sean Kingston. O that was hilarious!” He said and started to laugh, probably thinking back of the pranks.

“And what did you do with Miley Cyrus?” I asked wondering.

“Ow that was the best one of all. So Miley thought that she was pranking me and she had some actors who would destroy my car so I started to punch those actors and Miley didn’t knew what to do and then I ran away and she came out of her little hide area and she was all shocked and worried and stuff that I did that and then I walked over to her and screamed ‘nobody can punk me! you can not punk me! I’m unpunkebel’ and then she got what was going on and that she just god punk’d. Ow yeah that was an amazing day!” He said with a big smile. I guess I have to see that episode one day.

“Yeah I can understand, that sounds amazing! We have to do that one time with 1D.” I said already thinking about a plan.

“Yeah that sounds amazing, I’ll call Ryan Good. He’s part of the team there.” He said grabbing his phone. He stood up and walked to the other side of the room. I watched some more TV when the door opened, Liam and Evelyn came walking in.

“Hi guys, found the way over here.” I asked.

“Ha ha funny… it was absolutely a nightmare! Those people are crazy there! And you guys just left. We were looking for you everywhere.” Liam said and sat down next to me.

“Yeah sorry, I thought you were following us but apparently not…” I said and watched the TV again.

“It’s ok. What are you watching?” He asked.

“Uh some kind of show called punk’d.” I answered while watching how Kim Kardashian gets punk'd by Ashton Kutcher. This was actually really funny!

“Who’s Justin calling?” Evelyn asked, she was sitting on the couch on the other side of the room with her phone in her hands.

“Uhm Ryan.” I said.

“WHAT RYAN? JUSTIN SAY HI FROM ME!” She screamed to him and waved.

“Ryan Good, not Ryan Butler.” I said with a laugh, oww she’s really obsessed with him.

“ow, never mind Justin.” She said and got back doing things on her phone while her cheeks started getting red. This is gonna be a fun week!

“Flight 9567 to Toronto is now boarding. The plane will leave in twenty-five minutes from gate four. I repeat flight 9567 to Toronto is now boarding at gate four!” A voice said through the intercom. That’s our call, we have to go.

We all grabbed our carry-on baggage, some man already took our suitcases earlier.

We started to walk to the plane, I was excited to see everybody again, I haven’t seen all of them in months. I’ve skyped with Jeremy, Jaxon and Jazmyn sometimes but it’s way better to see them in real life so you can actually hug them and just talked to them without a screen between it..

We walked into the plane and searched our seats, after finding them we all sat down and after a couple of minutes we started to move and before we knew it we were in the air, on our way to Toronto!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.4K 39 28
Imagine. seventeen years old and adopted by Harry Styles. Not the baby his girlfriend had wanted. Why? Because management that's why. He just wanted...
11.8K 302 33
You know already. Being adopted by Jonas Brothers. What could it bring in your life?
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
8.8K 426 32
What happens when a girl finds out that she wasn't who she thought she was? Justine for her whole life thought that the Phillips' were her real famil...