Smart Guy. (Chase Davenport x...

By RandomFandoms821

You've been on the Bionic Island for the whole time it's been open. You were never on Krane's side. You had a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four [Final]
Author Birthday Special!!
HEY GUESS WHAT???

Chapter Seven.

24K 451 761
By RandomFandoms821

Adam walked up behind you guys and dropped his drink onto Chase. On purpose. Being in Paris, Chase didn't know that it was Adam, so Spike decided to visit.

"HEY!" Chase growled. His voice was deeper and the veins in his neck showed. He turned around and grabbed Adam by his collar. "DO THAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU!"

You sprung up and backed away from Spike, just like Chase had told you to do if this happened.

"What's happening to Chase?" Raven asked.

"Spike is happening," you replied. "Do you know where Bree is?"

"We ran into her as we were leaving the place we ate at," she answered.

"Go and get her really quick," you said before tacking on a quick: "Please."

"Can do," Raven ran off in the direction of the restaurant.

Adam's eyes widened. "Oh, COME ON," he yelled. He shoved Spike off his collar and on the Paris ground. "SPIKE JUST HAD TO COME HERE!"

"Adam," you spoke, ignoring his outburst. You acknowledged the Parisians around you shooting glares for how loud you all were being. "Have you seen Leo?"

"Yeah, he was at a street vendor with Lionel," Adam answered. "Wait, you're not implying that I leave you here with Spike while I go get Leo, are you?"

"Bree will be here in a couple seconds. I think I'll last," you said.

He hesitated. "Fine," he forced out before giving in. He ran down a street.

Your eyes landed on the heap of flesh on the ground known as Spike. He stood up, nostrils flaring in the direction Adam had gone down. They fell on you, and you took an instinctive step back into what could be considered a defensive stance.

"What are you looking at, sweetheart?" Spike asked, his voice still low.

"What will get you calm?" you asked, deciding not to answer him.

"Maybe a kiss," Spike replied. "I know you said that you loved the weakling I share this body with, and I know you said that you love him, so you love me."

You sighed. "I didn't say that."

Spike cursed under his breath. "Smart-ass."

"And you say you can remember things from Chase's mind," you retorted. You must have ticked Spike off, as he pinned you against the tree behind you, the rough bark digging into your skin as Spike held you against it.

"Say that again, I dare you," Spike growled, his warm breath fanning across your cheeks as he stood so close.

"And you say you can remember things from Chase's mind," you repeated to tick him off even more. Before he could react to that, however, you pushed Spike off and pinned him against the tree.

"(Y/n)!" Bree's voice rang through your ears. She ran towards you and Spike. Bree had something in her hand, presumably calming tea. You loosened your grip on Spike and let Bree take over.

"What do you want now, mud head?" Spike asked Bree.

"Try some of this tea," Bree said.

"Maybe I will," Spike looked at you. "If cupcake over there kisses me." Bree looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Fine," you obliged. You kissed his cheek which resulted in a quiet whirring sound emitting from him.

"(Y/n)?" Chase asked, his voice back to a normal deepness.

"Hi," you said. Everyone left and went back to where they were.

"So. Spike paid a visit," you informed him. He groaned, leaning forward with his head in his hands, running them over his face.

"Oh my, god, I'm so sorry, (Y/n)," Chase apologized. "Did he do anything?"

"Not really, no," you replied. You noticed how tense he was. "Hey, it's okay." You rested your head on his shoulder again, the warm sun setting around you.

"I think it's six," you said after a moment of quietness.

"Yeah," Chase replied. "Oh, do you want to put on that necklace?"

"Oh yeah, sure," you said. You walked the three steps to the gift shop bag. You pulled the Eiffel Tower necklace out and opened the packaging, separating the two pieces. You gave Chase one half and fastened it for him. Chase's warm hands brushed against your neck as he clipped the hook and loop together.

"I love you," Chase said rather suddenly. Even though it felt too soon, it also felt too right, and your heart warmed at his words.

"I love you, too," you replied and kiss his cheek. You picked up the bags, and you and Chase went sight seeing.

As the sunlight dimmed, lights that were strung across the walls and trees in the town lit up in one cohesive moment. You loved the colors painting the sky combined with the fairy lights.

"It is beautiful isn't it?" Chase asked.

"Extremely," you replied.

"Y'know, there's only one thing that I can think of that's prettier is you," Chase spoke. "And don't even say that was cheesy, because that's what I'm trying to be."

"Oh, I know," you said. You kissed his cheek again and checked the time, the clock reading eight thirty. "We should probably be starting to head towards the tower."

"You're right."

The two of you held each other's hands as you continued through Paris, all the prettiness that surrounded you in the daytime even greater. You smiled once again as you lightly touched the shape of the Eiffel Tower that was around your neck with your other hand as the paper shopping bags slid down your arm from gravity.

The sun was almost fully set when you met back up with everyone at the entrance to the Eiffel Tower. You noticed Tasha wasn't there, but Mr. Davenport was.

"Uh, where's Tasha?" you asked the obvious question.

"She's at Villa Luxembourg a block down checking us in. We'll be staying there for tonight and then head back to the States tomorrow," Mr. Davenport explained. "But for now, I want everyone to dress up nicely for dinner, meaning the girls will go buy a dress or something and the boys will buy something nicer than what they are wearing."

"Sounds fun," you commented.

"Hopefully it will be," Mr. Davenport said. "Ready and break." You, Raven and Bree went in another direction as the boys wherein the other.

"So, you and Kaito."

"I don't want to talk about it," Bree said. The three of you entered a clothing store. You browsed around the items, nothing catching your eyes. Then again, you did have a nice outfit. You looked around the bags, some woven, some cotton, some a very shiny leather, but one bag in particular caught your eye. Or was a plain brown leather bag. It smelled of real leather and felt soft. You knew leather was pricey, and the bag was a couple hundred dollars.

Just then, you realized that the entire store was fifty percent off, so you decided to get the bag. After you paid for it, you went into a bathroom and took off the jeans and t-shirt you were wearing and put on the dress you bought. You put your training boots into the box in which the other pair of boots you bought were. You laced up the boots you had on and stood up, about three inches taller. You put the beret on and tied the scarf around your neck.

You walked out of the bathroom and waited for Bree and Raven near the entrance.

"Bonjour," a French man greeted you. He asked where the earrings were for a friend of his.

"Down the hall, near the hats." You replied in French.

"Merci," he said, walking off.

"I didn't know you knew French," Bree said, walking up to you. Bree wore a black and white vertically striped dress that stopped just below her knee, some wedges that were white and a light, thin clothed scarf.

"It comes with the bioni-hi!" you said, panicking at the person walking by.

"Geez, (Y/n)," Bree spoke, chuckling at your reaction. "The whole world already knows we exist. You get the French from the bionic side of yourself. Awesome."

"I wish that I was fluent in French," Raven chimed, joining the two of you. "It would have made the interaction with the cashier way less awkward."

Raven wore a much fancier dress. It was a short one shoulder green dress with plastic rhinestones lining it. She wore green wedges and a blue stone heart necklace.

"Wow, you both clean up nicely," you commented.

"You do realize that's kind of a pick-up line," Bree said.

"OH GOD, I'M SORRY!"

You all exchanged a laugh before leaving for the tower, the streets much darker than they had been before.

It was past sunset when the three of you arrived with the other boys. Mr. Davenport and Tasha still weren't there, so the ten of you talked about random things, mainly what you did today.

"I love you, (Y/n)," Chase said, pulling you to a bench not far away.

"I love you, too, Chase," you replied, looking up at Chase. He looked down at you, a slight smile barely visible in the dim light coming from the town, the lights on the tower illuminating the back of his head.

Chase tilted his head at you. "What makes you so cute?"

You shrugged. "What makes you say that?" You answered with a question.

"The real question is: are you two done romanticizing so we can go up the tower?" Mr. Davenport cut in.

It was a good thing Tasha stepped in and said, "Donald, every boyfriend and girlfriend are like that at sometime. Even you and I were."

"No, it's okay, Mrs. Davenport, we apologize," Chase said. The two of you stood up, and Chase held his hand in yours. All of you paid the admission fee and stepped onto the elevator, slightly cramped from having legit twelve people in it.

After you all exited the elevator, a beautiful dining table was on the platform, decorated with two center pieces of four Roses, vines along the edges of the table and chairs, along with a few other things that you couldn't even think of the names for.

"Everyone, take a seat." Mr. Davenport said. Raven and Adam sat across from each other, Leo and Lionel sat across from each other, and so on. Basically, everyone sat across from the person they've been walking with.

"Everybody, dig in," Mr. Davenport said as platters of a variety of food were laid out in front of you all.

*~*

A couple hours later, everyone was happily stuffed and ready to go. Well, except you and Chase.

"Come down to the hotel when you're done," Mr. Davenport said as everyone left. You and Chase went up to the ledge.

"You know, Spike said something interesting," you said.

"What was it?" Chase asked.

"He said that since I said, "I love you," to you, I technically said I love you to him."

"That's not true unless you want it to be," Chase said.

"He's apart of you, Chase," you said. "Of course I love both of you."

"I'm glad to hear that," Chase responded, kissing your cheek. You stood on the railing and spread your arms out. Chase walked behind you, tangling his hands in yours as a slight breeze went by.

"I'm flying, Chase," you joked. "I'm flying!"

Chase kissed your cheek.

"You're flying,"

~*~

Hello! Author here!

Editing author update: Now, almost five years later, I know that French consumerism doesn't follow the same rules as American consumerism. For the sake of storytelling, however, I'm not going to change it yet. When this was written, I didn't do ANY research about France or French culture, and I apologize for that.

Anyway, have a nice day!

~Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 221 28
A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creates the world's first Bionic Academy. Ada...
2.6K 181 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
56.5K 1K 22
Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have Sonic waves that come from your hands, ni...
37.6K 1K 21
Flash Back "I am so sick and tired of not be being appreciated by anyone around here. You guys have no idea how it feels, and you guys don't even car...