Percy Jackson: A new beginning

By Phoenix0fire

What am I? Where am I? Who am I? I don't know. When Percy is 5 years old she gets into a car reck. She Lost... More

Less then a minute
Oh this is not good
She aint the luckiest person in the world
This may be an amazing idea
Paper........Work?
A long Night ahead of me
Thor BOWED
Avengers assemble
UGH!
August 18
How much Time?
I knew there was hope
Percy Jackson
ASAP
New Book!

SO SORRY

4.4K 47 5
By Phoenix0fire

So its me and I am here with some news. So I haven't updated for months because I have lost inspiration for this story and all of that, I also have writers block. So here is the deal.

I still want to continue to write this story. But the thing is not exactly this one. I want to re write this story and maybe make some BIG changes for the story. The plot will still kind of be the same but I want to have Percy adopted by Clint and Natasha. 

Now I'm not sure when I'm gonna get around to writing it but I will.

I will also leave this story up for people to read there just isn't going to be a sequel to this story.

I am sooooooo sorry for this but I will re write this story and hopefully make it better, make the chapters longer and add more detail to the story.

I will put and update in this story when I have put up the remake of this story.

Thank you so very much for sticking with me.

LOVE YA'LL BUNCHES!!!

Love, Fire  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1K 24
Percy Jackson's grandparents died in a plane crash. At least that's what she was told. But after everything that's happened... It turns out they'...
20.2K 620 34
I was never a normal girl. Since I was five years old, I dreamed about the Doctor, and I lived with two of his companions-Amelia and Rory Williams. I...
1.9K 57 19
Akito is a skilled knight directly under King Tsukasa and Princess Saki. He is so skilled in fact that he ranks as the best knight available in the k...
16.3K 418 9
Another PJO experiment Basically Percy X Damien They get betrothed blah blah blah, fall in love, yk the likes I'm terrible at descriptions so just re...