Luminous (I)

By HeyOreos88

'Whatever it was, I would face it. Whatever it was, I would win. Something bigger than me had made me a Luna... More

FOREWARNING
Chapter I ***
Chapter II ***
Chapter III ***
Chapter IV ***
Chapter V ***
Chapter VI ***
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Important A/N
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
SEQUEL
DARKNESS
DARKNESS IS UP!
MARKED SERIES

Chapter XXV

1.4K 74 16
By HeyOreos88

QUESTION FOR TODAY: Snow all winter or hot weather all summer?

"What happened to her?"

"I hear she's dead."

"Maybe the Luna killed her."

Whispers followed me wherever I went. It'd been a few days since Alexis' death and guilt was taking root in my mind, poisoning my thoughts and ridding me of my rationality. I know that she had betrayed both me and my pack, but that wasn't common knowledge. It was hardly a surprise when rumours arose.

"We're moving into the new pack house today." Damien said softly.

"That's cool." I flung my arms across the crisp bedsheets and closed my eyes, craving more sleep.

"You don't seem overly excited." he frowned.

"I am," I sighed, suppressing a grimace. "It's just...well, I'm kind of nervous. I don't really know why-"

"Don't worry about anything, princess. You're with me. I won't let anything or anyone hurt you." he said.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. He lifted his head from the pillow and planted his lips on mine, shifting his weight until I was sprawled on top of him. I moaned softly and tangled my hands in his hair. His tongue slid through my parted lips, battling my own for dominance. I lost myself in his soft kiss and peppermint breath and flung my legs around his hips. He pressed himself against me, groaning. I was acutely aware of the bulge in his pants and I gasped, throwing myself onto the floor. Damien cried out in abject shock and I flushed deep scarlet.

"Why'd you-"

"No reason." I said hurriedly, gathering my jumbled thoughts.

He smirked knowingly. "Is it because of-"

"Don't say it!" I screamed, covering my ears.

"Maybe because of-"

"I swear-"

"Little Damien?"

"Shit- no, oh god- never say that again." I groaned.

"Never say what again? Little Damien?"

I sighed dramatically. The air seemed to thicken as his eyes lingered on my flushed cheeks and swollen lips. I raised an eyebrow teasingly and sprawled across the floor, legs akimbo. I thought that my position wouldn't arouse Damien, but apparently I was a wrong; his eyes darkened and a mischievous smirk rode on his lips. I cursed loudly and righted myself.

He released a bellowing laugh and dove towards me. I screamed and rolled to the side, only to be mauled by my very excited mate. I giggled hopelessly and sloppily threw kicks at his stomach- he hardly grimaced, even when they landed their mark. He opened my legs and lowered himself until we were pressed against each other. The laughter died in my throat and I bit my lip. His eyes darkened at the sight and his lips explored my throat, stopping only when they skimmed my mark. I gasped and threw my arms around his neck, failing to suppress the lust that swelled in my chest. He searched my eyes for confirmation as he unbuttoned my shirt and I simply nodded, too breathless to formulate a coherent answer.

"Do you really want to do this?" He asks hoarsely, raking my chest with his eyes.

"Yes," I rasped, clutching fistfuls of his hair.

That was all it took. He took my legs from under me and carried me over to the bed, growling. I captured his lips with mine and allowed the lust to swallow me whole.

Needless to say, it was the best Monday morning a girl could hope for.

AN: Sorry, people, no smut ;). You want smut? Imagine it in your head, because I don't have the experience nor the mind to write it. On another note- yes, Thea is only 17, but the laws of consent are different in the werewolf world. Plus, she (much alike myself) is from Britain, where the law of consent is 16. So please don't jump down my throat :) Au revoir, mes petits pois!

A few hours later, after several steaming showers and a tub of ice cream, the soreness in my groin eased slightly. I plucked up the courage to go downstairs, where I knew Damien would be waiting. I could envision his triumphant smirk and proud posture. What if he'd told someone? What if he'd-

"Why hello, T. How're things?"

Alex's knowing smirk tore me from my reverie and I glared at Damien, whose shoulders were shaking with barely contained laughter.

"Don't even talk to me, Alex, or else-"

"What was that, Thea? I agree, Virgin Mary was a darling. Speaking of virgins, I hear you aren't one. How does it feel? How did it feel?" he probed, waggling his eyebrows.

I calmly brandished the carelessly placed spatula and flung it at my mate. He shouted something incoherent and regarded me with wide eyes. Just as he was about to speak Delta Jacob sauntered into the room, smiling mischievously. His eyes glinted as he caught sight of me and I was tempted to give him the finger.

"Who else have you told?" I asked Damien, placing my hands on my hips.

He avoided my heated gaze and scratched the back of his head. "My mom, Ryan, Neil, Jacob, Alex, Leila-"

"Leila?" I exploded.

He flung his hands up in surrender. "She was there when I told Jacob, and-"

"Does Jake know?" I queried.

"Jake is down in the cells. Of course he doesn't." Damien blurted.

A few seconds later, he realised his mistake.

"Why is Jake in a cell?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Because he tried to kiss you. It's okay, though, your uncle visits him so he's hardly lonely-"

I cut him off with a sharp glare. "And why wasn't I notified of this?"

"I didn't realise I had to run all my decisions by you first." Damien glowered.

"When they are made because of me, I would say you do." I replied.

"He'll be released soon. He needed to be taught a lesson, so he was. End of story." Damien bit back.

I sighed, too exhausted to argue. "Let's not argue. We're moving into the new pack house today- we should be celebrating!"

"Plus, you lost your virginity, so-"

"Alex." My voice was like a whip. "Let's not have this conversation."

"What conversation?"

Damn, that kid had to intrude on some suggestive conversations. Sammie was stood by the table, clutching the arm of his teddy bear. I glared at Alex, but he seemed oddly unaffected by my anger.

"Hey, kiddo!" Alex smiled. "We were just discussing the fact that Thea is no longer a-"

"A cabbage!" I supplied rather loudly. When I realised what I'd said, I fumbled for an explanation. "You see, I suffered an immense trauma when I was little. So I used to believe I was a cabbage. But I don't anymore!"

Damien choked on his tea and I blushed with embarrassment.

"O-K." Sammie said, frowning. "Momma sent me here to tell you that everything in the new pack house is ready and you guys can leave."

"My mom," Damien grinned and paused for emphasis. "Was never very polite."

I smiled despite myself. "Should I go and collect my belongings?"

"Yes." Damien nodded. "I'll notify the pack; meet us downstairs in ten minutes."

____________________________________________________________

"Yes, Damien, I've got everything."

We were trekking through the woods brandishing suitcases. Everyone else was long gone; however, Damien, Sammie, Alex and I decided to stay for a moment longer and bid Roxy and Xander goodbye.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to leave anything behind and then have to go back for it." Damien said worriedly.

"I'm pretty confident." I repeated, rolling my eyes. "It's more likely that you left something!"

Damien snorted. Sammie slipped his hand into mine and gazed curiously at my bare wrist.

"What is it, Sammie?" I asked.

"Where's your bracelet?" he frowned.

I stilled. Chrissy's bracelet. It was all I had left of her.

"Damien, I left Chrissy's bracelet. I don't know where I put it! It's all I have left of her-- I can't leave it behind. I won't." I babbled, clutching fistfuls of my hair.

Damien exchanged a worried look with Alex. "We can go back if you want, but I don't know where it is-"

"I do!" Sammie yelled triumphantly. "I'll go back and get it. It's my home, after all."

"No, no." I said, shaking my head. "I'll get it, you keep going."

Sammie gazed sorrowfully at Damien. "Please, Alfalfa Damien? I want to make Looney Thea happy again."

"Fine, Sam. Go get her bracelet." Damien squatted down to his height and smiled warmly.

Sammie grinned and bolted in the opposite direction. I cooed at the sight; his little, stubby legs carried him through the bushes and into a thick mist. He was like a tiny version of Damien.

"It's not the only thing you've lost today, is it?" Alex sniggered.

"Alex," I deadpanned. "Fuck you."

Damien stepped between us, grinning. "Now, now, ladies, let's not start something I'll have to finish."

"You can't even finish a taco, never mind a fight." I snorted.

"Are you sassing me, Matthews?" he growled playfully.

"And if I am?"

He offered me no verbal reply. Instead he just lunged at my midriff, effectively tackling me to the floor. I shrieked in surprise but did not hesitate in wrapping my legs around his waist and bucking my hips until I was on top.

"I feel as if I'm intruding on something." Alex said, almost to himself.

"You women are weak," Damien said, knowing his words would anger me.

"You men are weaker," I whispered, pressing myself against him. His eyes practically bulged out of their sockets and I bit back a smile. "You have the greatest weakness of all... And it hangs between your legs."

I clambered off of him and smirked victoriously. Alex had blanched and was looking at everything but me. It seemed Mr. Gamma was unacquainted with PDA.

"Are you alright, Alex?" I asked innocently.

"Are you a virgin?" he retorted.

"Make another virgin joke and I'll staple your dick to your forehead." I threatened.

"Understood, un-virgin Mary." Alex whistled.

Damien snorted and I swatted him with my suitcase. He barely grimaced, which only infuriated me further. Soon enough, I was attacking him with the bag, brandishing it like a weapon of mass destruction.

"Where- is- Sam?" Damien said between laboured breaths.

I halted for a moment, frowning. It'd been at least ten minutes since Sammie had left, and we'd not strayed far from Roxy's house as it was. Damien's expression soured immediately.

"We better make sure he's okay." Damien ordered.

I didn't need telling twice. I followed my mate through the trees until we reached the house; it was oddly quiet, all things considered. I half expected to see Sammie peering through the window, but he was nowhere to be seen. Dread swallowed me whole as we raked the area, searching desperately. Maybe he was playing hide and seek. Maybe this was his idea of a prank.

Maybe he's been kidnapped.

"He isn't here, Alpha." Alex pinched the bridge of his nose.

I froze. Damien growled in fury, too angry to offer a real reply. His erratic behaviour was revealing in itself.

My legs carried me forward without my conscious volition and I found myself kneeling down beside the oak tree, searching for something- anything. A force I couldn't fully comprehend had steered me here, and I was going to place my full trust in it. My powers, however unpredictable, were rightfully mine. They wouldn't steer me wrong.

The glint of a metallic object caught my attention and I tentatively brought it into my hands, bemused.

It was Chrissy's bracelet, stained in fresh blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 21.7K 41
(NON- TEEN)* Crimsons survive off essence. They're a proud breed who coexist with Spirit Sifters, Witches and Humans, until their beast escapes. Whe...
2.2M 71.5K 77
Nadia has a reputation of nearly blowing her cover to the humans as a werewolf, her parents have had just about enough and transfer her to a school s...
49.2K 1.9K 43
When unexplained reasons push Josh Williams away from his dysfunctional, backstabbing family, he must go to great lengths to prove that he is not aff...
65.6K 2.1K 32
~ Now @writersinkling ~ *Completed*Contains Mature Content With A Warning* Lift your head up princess before the crown falls... Anastasia lost so muc...