Beautiful Mess: Blake Richard...

By LostLittleFairy

One day, you will meet someone who will make your heart smile so much that the smile on your face can't cont... More

Interested?
On set
"Action"
Nandos
Cut
Hate and Toy Story
BBQ
Sunburn
Champions
Truth or Dare
Past
Pizza
Late Night Swim
Date Night (1)
Date night (2)
Good Luck
Spare Ticket
Oh Cecilia
Average
Hannah's p.o.v
Tour Bus
How would they recact?
Fans
Day off
Homesick
Facetime and Pancakes
Girlfriend?
Happy
Hello's and Goodbye's
Confidence
The Last Show
Family Introductions
Reunited
Lazy Day
Sex
The Morning After

Shower

2.4K 86 2
By LostLittleFairy

"Ready to go back inside?" I questioned Blake. It was quarter past twelve in the morning, and Blake and I had been outside for about an hour and a half. The majority of the time had been spent in the pool; however, every so often we would both end up getting bored, resulting in the two of us chasing one another around the garden or, taking photos of one another when bored.

The two of us climbed out of pool and wrapped our towels tightly around our bodies; grabbing our belongings, we ran back inside my house and into the front room.

"Has the film finished?" I questioned as Hannah, George and Reece all turned to face Blake and I

"Yeah, it finished about half an hour ago," George answered.

"Oh, okay, well we're going upstairs to get showered and changed. Do you guys need or want anything or are you okay for now?" I asked them all

"I think we're okay for the moment, thanks." George went onto answer

"Okay." I replied before turning to face Blake

"Do you want the first shower or do you want me to go in first?" I asked

"You can go in first if you want? It saves you waiting around with wet hair dripping down your body if I were to go in there first,"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I'll hop in after you," Blake replied with a smile as I walked away from the front room and upstairs into my room.

I grabbed a pair of grey, baggy tracksuit bottoms from my wardrobe, as well as a black tank top and grey beanie to throw on after my shower. Walking into the bathroom, I stripped from my bikini and climbed into the shower, poking my foot under the running water until it fully warmed up before standing completely under the shower head.

Blake's P.O.V:

"Reece, pass me that blanket?" I asked as I sat down on the spare sofa. Reece picked up the grey blanket in which was placed a few meters away from him, and chucked it towards me. Catching the blanket, I wrapped it around my body, fully relaxing into the sofa as I waited for Maia to return from her shower.

Unlocking my phone, I opened up my camera roll and started flicking through the photos Maia and I had taken during the past few hours in the pool together.

"What are you smiling at Blake?"

"Huh?" I questioned, looking up from my phone at Reece

"You're sat smiling at your phone. What is it that's making you smile so much?" Hannah asked, sharing a small smile with Reece

"Oh...uh nothing" I muttered

"You're such a liar!" Reece laughed. "Do you honestly think George and I don't know when you're lying? Now come on, tell us what you were smiling at!" Reece continued

"Just a few photos from today." I muttered

"I'm guessing the majority of them are with Maia?" George asked me to which I nodded. "Can I ask you something?" He went on to quickly add

"Yeah,"

"Do you think you may like Maia a little more than you think?"

"I-I don't know...this is only the second time we've met."

"Yes but you're constantly texting one another, you both clicked and got along well when we were filming the video the other day, fans are assuming you're together due to the photos posted, you're sat smiling to yourself at a few photos you took today...surely that in itself should tell you something?"

"George, I honestly don't know."

"Why don't you ask her on a date? It'll give the both of you a chance to spend time alone. Maybe then it'll click whether you see her more as a friend or if you want your friendship to develop more?" Hannah suggested, sitting up from the position she was in next to George.

"It's worth a shot mate, you never know, it could be the best decision you'll make." Reece chirped in.

The four of us sat in silence for a minute or two, all eyes facing my direction.

"Well, are you going to ask her or not?" Hannah broke the silence

"What do you guys think I should do?" I questioned, hesitant as to what I should do

"I think you should," Hannah answered

"Boys?"

"I agree with Hannah," Reece added

"Go for it!" George exclamed

I sat looking down at my fingers as I messed around with my hands as I took in everything in which I had just been told. To be fair, the majority of what they were saying was correct. We did spend a lot of time texting one another; we did get along well...we kissed one another. There was no denying that I did like her. However, how was I to know that by asking her on a date she wouldn't turn me down, leaving me to look a fool? Despite that though, like Reece said, what if it's the best decision I would ever make?

"So, do you think you're going to ask her then?"

I looked up at the others and gave them a small nod to which they all smiled at.

"I'd do it soon if I were you, just to get the nerves out the way," Hannah stated to which, for the second time in a row, I nodded at.

"I'll do it when she gets out the shower." I mumbled, getting up from my place on the sofa and walking upstairs. Walking past the bathroom door I could hear the shower being turnt off, signalling that Maia was getting out the shower.

I waited inside her bedroom as she got changed in her bathroom, going over what I was going to say to her in my head.

"The shower's all yours." I looked up from where I was sat on Maia's bed to come face to face with her. She was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, a plain black vest top, and had placed a grey beanie over her wet hair.

"I-um, uh thanks." My stomach erupted into butterflies. "Can I, um ask you something please?" I quickly added

"Yeah, sure" Maia sat down on the bed next to me. I took a deep breath before opening my mouth

"So, I, um, well don't feel the need to say yes if you don't want to, but I feel as though we've been getting along really well recently. I mean, I know this is the second time we've met, and, I know this might be a bit too soon, but I was wondering, uh, I, um," I mumbled, butterflies filling my stomach with nerves

"Go on," Maia said gently

"I was, uh, I was um wondering if you would like to, uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a, um, date with me?" I quickly said, looking down at my hands as soon as the words came out my mouth.

"Do you really mean that?" I slowly looked up at Maia who was looking at me, a small smile perched on her face.

"Yeah..."

"Blake, I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Really?"

"Yes!" She replied with a giggle. "Come here," she gestured, and with that, we both stood up and embraced one another in a tight hug. We stayed in the position for a while before the both of us let go.

"Thank you," I smiled as we both stood facing one another

"That's alright, now go on, go have a shower. I'll see you downstairs, okay"

I nodded as I turned to face the bedroom door, walking out of the room and into the bathroom. Climbing out of my swimshorts, I clambered into the shower and stood in the cold as I attempted to turn the shower on. Finally, the already warm water started to hit my body as I began to wash my body, the lyrics to the song 'Perfect' by One Direction falling out my mouth as I gently sang the song with a smile.

--
First of all, I'm sorry this chapter isn't very long! The next chapter, however, is going to be my longest so far (longer than I think all of us would have anticipated) and I'm extremely excited for you all to read it! I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, comment what you think :) X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 474 34
A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1 in Newhopeclub at one point
140K 4.1K 44
{ crazy enough to be crazy over you } In which a girl is thrown into the world of a boy in a band. [#5 in blakerichardson, #2 in reecebibby, #1 in ne...
28.9K 712 37
new hope club imagines! requests are open xx
35.4K 888 27
short stories based on each letter of the alphabet.©️