Irresistible [Lirry] EDITING!

By hopeangel11

One Direction Fanfic! [AU] Liam Payne + Harry Styles = Lirry Stayne! <3 Vampire (Harry) and human (Liam) l... More

Irresistible [Lirry]
Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

3.3K 92 2
By hopeangel11

Chapter 10

"You don't have to be sorry. They're right about me. I am dangerous," Harry said, looking me in the eyes.

I blinked at him in confusion and tilted my head a bit to the side. "You are?" I asked stupidly. I always say what's on my mind. Evem when I shouldn't. It's just who I am. I don't have anything to hide.

Harry slowly nodded and said sadly," Yeah...but I wouldn't want to put you into any danger. I care too much about you. I wouldn't dare hurt you. I don't think your friends get that about me."

I was still confused. "Well they're not exactly acting as my friends right now, are they? And what do you mean by 'dangerous'?" I was just curious.

He stared at me for a bit, before he sighed and looked away again. "You're gonna hate me for anwering this, but.......I can't tell you. Not now, at least. You can go ahead and leave me now, if you want. You can even be mad at me for saying that stupid answer, but I had to say it."

I continued to stare at him in confusion, and decided to let it go. "It's okay, Harry. You don't have to tell me now. I understand. We don't know each other yet anyways," I said.

He looked back at me and looked confused himself. "You're not mad at me?" he asked.

"No. Harry, I don't expect you to tell me everything about you when we don't know much about each other yet. We can always do that starting today after school," I said to cheer him up.

"Yeah, you're right. I can't wait for after school," Harry said, smiling at me and getting out of the car. I followed suit and we headed back into the school.

We still have the rest of our classes to go through before going to his house. I can't wait for that either...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *Harry's POV*

Liam and I walked to our next class and I cheekily bugged him about getting back in time from the cafe. He scoffed, making me laugh, and he said that if he was driving, we would have come earlier.

"We came just in time, Li. Stop worrying about it. I bet half the class isn't even in there yet," I said, grinning at him.

He blushed and looked away from me. "What?" I asked.

"You called me 'Li'. No one's called me that before. Well, actually Niall calls me 'Li-Li', but that's different...and embarassing, now that I think about it. Ignore that part," Liam said quite nervously and awkwardly chuckling to himself.

I smiled, finding that quite cute. "Sorry about that; it just slipped. I won't call you that again if you don't want me to," I said, also nervously. The way he makes me feel...

Liam smiled back and said, "No, it's okay if you call me that. It's a nice change."

We walked into class and I was right; there were only 5 other students in the class. Liam and I took our regular seats: front, left corner; with me behind him.

Liam turned around to face me after he sat and asked, "Sorry for being nosey, but how come Louis and Eleanor aren't with you? You're all usually together, aren't you?"

I stiffened a bit and looked away from him when I answered. "I didn't want to be the third wheel today; that's all." I looked back to him and he looked like he didn't believe me. I don't want him to think I'm a liar already! I want him to trust me and everything. But I don't want him to worry about my problems; he shouldn't have to.

Liam was still silently staring at me, but then he said, "Okay."

Wait. That's it? He's not mad or annoyed with me for not telling him the truth? "Liam...I'll tell you," I said.

"You don't have to, Harry. It's okay - "

"No. I want to tell you. I trust you. So, Louis and I kinda got into an argument this morning...about you," I said, watching his reaction.

Liam looked even more confused and shocked. "Me? You were arguing about me? Did I do something to offend you or him?"

Aww, he's worried again! How cute! I smiled at his reaction and said, "We were talking about you, but you didn't do anything at all to offend either of us. Don't worry about it, Li."

"Okay, I won't but on one condition," Liam said, grinning at me.

"And what's that?" I asked playfully.

"You apologize and forgive him," Liam said.

I smirked and said, "I will, but YOU have to forgive your friends. Niall's coming, so why not start with him?"

Liam narrowed his eyes at me and sighed. Niall walked to his seat, staring wearily at me, then looked to Liam in confusion.

"Hey, Li-Li," Niall greeted Liam, who turned to Niall and nodded at him. I cleared my throat for Liam to hear and he glared at me. I smirked and tipped my head towards Niall to urge him to forgive the poor guy.

Liam rolled his eyes at me, making me chuckle and Niall look at me weirdly. "Hey Ni. Listen, before you apologize or say anything else to me, I just wanna say that I forgive you...and Zayn," Liam said to Niall, smiling at him.

Niall smiled and sat in his seat. "Aw, yay, Li-Li! You forgave me! I thought you were gonna be mad at me for a while. I just wanted to say I'm sorry; from both of us. We'll tell you tonight if you want?" Niall offered.

"No. You and Zayn don't have to tell me about what you're up to. It's your business and I trust you guys. As long as you're both safe and fine like you say, then I'm fine with not knowing," Liam said.

Niall blinked and said, "Really? You don't wanna know anymore? You were just mad at us for not telling you, like 3 hours ago?"

Liam chuckled and said, "I realized I was overreacting. Sorry about that. I'll trust you guys more, next time." He smiled at Niall, and Niall smiled back.

Then Louis and Eleanor walked in and sat beside me. "Hey Haz," Louis greeted me. Like Liam, I nodded at him, but I didn't face him. To be honest, I'm still mad at me for what he said this morning. He knows how I feel about Liam.

Liam was watching me and he cleared his throat, smirking at me. He nodded his head at Louis to make me apologize and forgive him. Clever little teaser...Using what I did to him on me.

I rolled my eyes at Liam and turned to Louis, who was giving me an apologetic smile. I smiled forcefully at him and said, "Hey Lou and hey El. Louis, I just want to say that I'm sorry for this morning and I forgive you...mostly." I heard Liam clear his throat again and I turned back to him. He frowned at me and pointed at Louis. I was about to protest when he gave me a stern look. I scowled at him and turned back to Louis.

Louis, El and even Niall were staring at us, but Liam and I just decided to ignore them. I cleared my throat and looked at Louis. "What I meant was...I forgive you, Lou. I overreacted this morning; I understand what you meant. I just wish you could have said it nicer."

Louis gave me a small smile and whispered, "Yeah, I know...I'm sorry about that, Haz. I didn't mean to say it like that, but you have to understand what I meant. You know it's true."

I nodded and looked at Liam, who was now busy talking and laughing with Niall. "I know...But maybe I can change that," I whispered back to Louis, and looked back at him. "Before you say anything about that, at least let me explain myself. You know how much HE means to me. I at least want to get to know him before...you know, possibly turning him."

Louis blinked and El smiled at me. "Lou, listen and look at Harry. He's so in love with HIM that he's already considering their 'future forever'. Don't be hypocritial about that; you did it to me."

"El, that was a different purpose. I could have lost you forever. Liam, on the other hand, he knows nothing about US," Louis whispered.

"I didn't say I was gonna do it now. Just maybe sometime in the future, I would. I can't lose him; I haven't even gotten the chance to be with him yet," I whispered, frowning at Louis.

Louis sighed and said, "He's still coming over, right?" I nodded and he continued. "Then El and I can go out for the rest of the day to give you 2 some privacy."

"What about your parents though? Aren't they gonna be home? And I wanna meet Liam. Like you know, actually talk to him without all these other girls and guys all over him. Maybe when Harry brings him again, we'll go out, Lou," El said happily, tugging at Louis' arm.

"Okay, fine. We'll meet him today, but go out next time. Haz, is he staying for dinner?" Louis asked me.

"No, I don't think so. I think he has to go home after to have dinner with his parents," I replied, kinda sad that Liam would leave right after.

"Why don't you ask him now? The teacher isn't here yet," El suggested, and then called Liam. "Hey Liam! Turn around! Harry has to ask you something," she exclaimed to Liam.

Liam turned around and looked at El, smiling at her, then turning to me. I looked at El in shock with wide eyes and slowly turned to Liam. He smiled at me and I felt my throat tighten.

El grunted in annoyance at my silence and turned to Liam. "Liam, are you gonna stay for dinner after you guys work on your drama skit? Cuz Harry really wants you to stay," El said to Liam.

Niall turned around when he heard that and glanced at El, Louis and then me. He narrowed his eyes and I looked at him. "Not like that,' I simply stated to him, making him widen his eyes at me when I spoke to him.

"Actually, I don't think I can. My parents are expecting me to be home for dinner," Liam replied to El and me after looking at Niall and I in confusion.

"Oh, okay. Maybe next time then," El said cheerfully, and smiled at me. I scowled back at her, making her frown slightly at me.

"Maybe...I'll have to ask my parents," Liam said, and Niall spoke to him again, making him turn away from us.

"See, Harry? All you had to do was ask," El said to me, smiling again.

"Louis, you better not touch him if he does stay for dinner next time," I said to Louis warningly, who pretended to be offended.

"I would never, Haz. What do you think of me? You think I can't control myself around one human? How dare you, Haz!" Louis said and scoffed at me. I rolled my eyes and faced the front.

"Maybe I do think you can't control yourself. But I know someone, or people, who DO think you will hurt him," I said, looking at Niall.

I know that Niall, Zayn, and Andy don't trust us; especially ME. But I'm gonna prove them wrong when Liam comes over. I care too much about Liam to hurt him, let alone let someone else hurt him. They'll see...I'll prove them wrong of their assumptions.

*Will Harry prove them wrong? Will he be able to stop his thirst when him and Liam are left alone? Will that prove to Niall, Zayn and Andy that they can trust Harry around Liam?

Will Harry admit to Liam that he's a vampire? Next chapter will take place at Harry's house! - Read on!

What will happen next?* x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 834 45
Ever fantasized what life would be like with the dreamiest, cutest, and kindest of the One Direction guys would be like? Well then this story is for...
73 0 24
There's no explanation about this story. It's a 1D fanfic!! Take a try and read it :)
1.2K 28 32
Hello my little directioners. This Fanfic is about one direction....(obviously) The boys are a group of old and recently new Vampires. That is basica...