The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2...

Por CallMehKray

"So let me get this straight. You brought me here,not to beat me up or do your homework,but to be your other... Más

The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2
Parte Uno (Part 1)
Introduction
Chapter 1: Name's Gab,Geeky Gab.
Chapter 2: Magical Fairy Dust.
Chapter 3: Mr. Cruefalto or Mr. Cluefartoes?
Chapter 4: Mr.Peyton Diana.
Chapter 5: What Happens in the Closet, Stays in the Closet.
Chapter 6: How to Make Frankenstein's Monster.
Chapter 7: Silly Goose.
Chapter 8: Cupcake Icing.
Chapter 9: Sausage Song.
Author's (Tragic) Note
Chapter 10: The Different Forms of Seducing a Geek.
Chapter 11: Anti-Pluviophile
Chapter 12: The Contract of Starbucks (2)
Chapter 13: I'm Human,Right?
Chapter 14: What's a Geek Doing Here?
Chapter 15: Time to Dance?
Chapter 16: The Enemy Flirts And Not The Good Kind.
Chapter 17: Jordan-Flu.
Chapter 18: Bullies? No. Friends? Yes.
Chapter 19: Protection (Part 1)
Chapter 20: The Explanation (Protection: Part 2)
Chapter 21: My Nightmare,My Reality. (Protection Part 2.5)
Chapter 22: Good Girls Protect Bad Boys (Part 3: The Final Protection)
Chapter 23: It All Started With One Little Bruise
Chapter 24: Meet Mira and Jane
Chapter 25: Turn the Lights Out, It's Less Dangerous.
Chapter 26: I'm Such A Player (Insert Wink)
Chapter 27: Ashes! Ashes! We All Burn Down
Chapter 28: Alex's Back! Tell A Friend.
Chapter 29: How Ya Doin', Mistah J? (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Puddin' Has A Tattoo! (Part 2)
Author's Note (The Jordan Case)
Chapter 31: Let It Be Done. I Deserve It.
Chapter 32: When Bennett Meets Declan
Chapter 33: Me, Jordan, and a Pazzo.
Chapter 34: The Tough Guy Can Sing
Chapter 35: Secrets of Mine
Chapter 36: The Fancier Way
Chapter 37: Still Into You
Chapter 38: NGSAFFD Mode.
Chapter 39: Days of Future...Present
Chapter 41: Lost Boy?
Chapter 42: Kidnapped By Mr. Little Frazier
Chapter 43: Benney-Boo Is Like So Old!
Chapter 43.5: Collecting Your Jar Of...Hearts
Chapter 43.6: But Will You Leave?
Chapter 43.7: Gabi the Mummy...That Rhymes
Chapter 43.8: The Bad Boys Are Gone (AWOL)
Chapter 43.9: 3 More Mysteries To Go..I Hope
Chapter 44: Long Lost And Now Found
Chapter 45: Family Reunions
Chapter 46: First I Survive, Now Will He?
Chapter 47: Everything Is Blue
Chapter 48: Roses Aren't Blue,Yet Bullets Make Red.
Chapter 49: Does This Dress...?
Chapter 50: Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 51: I Wish You Didn't Care
Chapter 52: Who Did It?
Chapter 53: Tuna Salad with Salad
Chapter 54: Oh, Woe is Me.
Chapter 55: Deathbed Confessions
Chapter 56: My Clarity
Vote Please, Smurfies
And The Results Are In...
Sneak Peek to the 3rd Fanfiction

Chapter 40: What Was The Reason?

6.7K 269 248
Por CallMehKray

*Naomi's POV*

Nothing makes a date excellent like stinky barf smells. No joke. Seriously, the thought of Raymond actually being liked by a girl, by a girl as awesome as Gabi, seems unreasonable.

But there she was, spilling her heart out on her love for him. And here I am, spilling my guts out on my love for the trash can being here.

Yep, just another normal date in Naomi's world. What's next? Is it going to rain tacos or something?

Well, actually that is a good idea. 

While I was daydreaming about the perfect amount of cheese, salad, and beef on a taco shell, Declan stopped walking in front of me suddenly. Jordan noticed and was about to ask what was wrong before he stopped and looked infront of him as well.

"What happened?" I asked. They didn't respond. Now, I was getting worried. I squeezed myself so I was between them both to see what was going on.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" I heard a crowd cheering. Fights in the amusement aren't really that rare. The people who were fighting, however, was what got my eyes to bulge out.

It was friggin' Parker O'Neil. Fighting Dominic.

I don't know what happened, but something just snapped. My feet suddenly started running towards them while Declan and Jordan were behind me, trying to call me back. I heard Gabi and Bennett asked what was going on, but I was already far away to hear for the response.

There they were. Dominic was on top of Parker and was punching the life out of him while Parker was trying to move him away.

"Stop!" I shouted. I pulled Dominic back with all my strength and put myself between Parker and him. I was about to ask what happened when Parker lunged at Dominic again. Parker tried to swerve his first away from me, but ended up hitting my cheek.

I fell to the floor, holding my cheek. I can already taste the metallic-like liquid evading my mouth.

I looked up to see Parker and Dominic staring down at me, as well as the rest of the crowd. Gabi and the guys finally managed to get through the crowd and saw me on the floor, but I didn't look at them; I looked at Parker.

"So you already broke my heart," I said, glaring at him, "But did you have to try to break my face too?" I paused and rephrased me statement, "Oh wait, you've done that a myriad of times before."

I don't I meant it as him doing it in purpose. I had a feeling that it was an accident, but it's hard to tell what's accidental with him now.

He was about to reply, but then Gabi lunged at him. Well, this isn't the first I've seen a her do this.

"I told you this wouldn't be over buddy!" Gabi exclaimed before punching him in the face. It wasn't until Declan picked her up and held her back did she stop.

"We've told you this before," Declan stated.

"B-but he did that to her face!" Gabi exclaimed.

"Well, but let the big kids handle this."

Gabi crossed her arms. "I hate my life sometimes."

"Don't worry," Jordan interjected, before patting her on the back, "I hate your life too."

That earned him a slap in the back of his head.

"Okay, hold up," Bennett said before looking at the guys before pointing at Parker, "why aren't we beating this guy up?"

"Well," Declan grimaced, "he already looks shaken up but," he paused, "the least I can do is put a few punches in him."

"Sound like a great plan. Where'd you get it from?" Jordan asked.

Declan looked at him, "It was suppose to be your schedule every day for next week."

"Oh,burned," Gabi joked before high fiving Declan.

Before Jordan could even reply to what was happening, Bennett stepped in front of me and punched Parker in the face. Gabi and the guys looked speechless.

Bennett shrugged. "Someone had to do it."

"Is there no police here?" Gabi questioned before looking around. Jordan shook her head, as an indication that there was not any.

"Why not?" She asked again. Jordan whispered something in her ear, which resulted in her chuckling and widening her eyes a bit.

"Why am I not surprised?" Gabi asked sarcastically. Jordan shrugged and chuckled along with her.

"Back to the topic," Bennett says before walking over to Parker and punching him in the face again. The rest of the guys were about to join in, but stopped at my sudden exclamation.

"Stop!" I exclaimed, while also jumping in front of Parker. I pushed the guys away from him and put her arms out, as if she was a shield.

"Guys," I stated before spitting out a bit of blood. Gabi cringed away from the vital fluid.

"I love you guys and all, but not everything is about violence. I'm pretty sure I've established that with you many times," I bursted out. The crowd and the guys stood silent. Even Dominic and Parker froze at my sudden proclamation.

"But your face-" Gabi tried to say, but I gave her a look. She shut up immediately.

I turned around and looked down at Parker. "It's not necessarily hard for me to just ignore you and walk away,"

"Then why don't you?" Parker asked. I stayed silent for a moment before answering.

"I seriously don't know. But I do know I'm not the type of person who turns away or ignores things like this. Years of being bullied taught me something you wouldn't understand," I stated.

"And what's that?" Dominic suddenly questions. I glanced at him before looking back at Parker.

"Don't let others experience the horror you have, no matter how much they may deserve it. Because, in the end, people just need a little knock in the head to make themselves the greatest person they can be," I answered.

____________________

"The Krusty Krab pizza! Is the pizza! For you and me!" I heard Gabi and Jordan sang in the back of Bennett's car. Well, not exactly sing. They both sounded like two hyenas trying to out scream it each other.

Good thing Declan's in the back seat. I would have slapped a tape on their mouths.

Kidding...maybe.

"Would you both shut up, already?" Declan yelled from the back. Gabi and Jordan stopped for a moment, but then looked at each other and continued singing.

"Krusty kr-a-a-a-ab. Kra-a-a-ab. Pizza! Is the pizza, yeah, for you and...me-e-e-e-e-e-e!" They both sang simultaneously. I heard Declan groan in the back seat.

"And this is why I always drive," Bennett stated. I chuckled at him.

"It's also because you have the nicest cars," I said while putting on the car's AC. 

"Turn that off, please. It's making my heart colder as it is," Bennett claimed. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Has your heart always been cold?" I gawked at Bennett before turning down the AC, but not fully. He nodded in response.

"Cold heart, dude," I concluded. Bennett just shrugged in response.

The car was silent for a moment. No one dared to ask Bennett about his personal life because he will either A) get mad B) lie about it or C) all of the above.

Most likely C.

"You're so mysterious Bennett," Gabi began. Bennett didn't acknowledge her comment. 

"Sometimes opening up is the best option in life," she added. I looked over and noticed that Bennett gripped the steering wheel harder.

"Talking to someone makes you have more knowledge about-"

"How about you stop lecturing and get out the car?" Bennett stated bluntly. I looked out the window and noticed that we were in front of Gabi's house.

"Fine. I think I will," Gabi said before opening the car door. She stepped out and slammed it shut. Bennett sighed and rubbed his temples before getting out the car and walking over to her. They seem to be talking in a heated discussion because Gabi started moving her hands everywhere.

"Do you think we should-?" Declan started to ask, but I shook my head. Declan was about to reply, but stopped once we all saw Gabi hug Bennett. The guys and I hung our mouths open in shock. No one ever dared to hug Bennett, unless necessary.

We watched as Bennett stood there and didn't hug her back, even though her hug only lasted like ten seconds max. After she let go, he walked swiftly into the car and drove away from her house.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. Bennett took his time to answer.

"One of the best people in life are the ones who get hurt you most, aren't they Naomi?" Bennett asked me. I looked at him and nodded in response.

Jordan and Declan remained silent in the back. I guess we were all thinking about how much life has been hard for us and as to why it is, we will never know.

But it's our job to make it through it, with the best people in life to hang on to when we fall back. 

However, that was not the only thing in my mind. I looked out the car window and recalled the fight between Parker and Dominic. I've realized that after I stopped it and made them go their separate ways that I didn't know the reason as to why they were fighting.

I picture back to Dominic punching Parker with to much force, so much anger that I shuddered a bit. Declan noticed and reached over to turn off the AC.

"Cold?" Declan asked.

I looked over at him and gave him a small, yet forced smile. "You could say that."

The guys didn't notice my tone. Then again, I don't always expect them to.

______________________________________

Hello my lovable, huggable smurfies!

I'm sorry, it was finals week. Don't blame me for this one guys. On other ones, you can blame me, but if it's a final, you surely can't.

However...

Have you ever had those tests that you had a feeling you would fail, but then when you take it, it's surprisingly easy?

Like why did we have to know all these formulas and equations if the answer was literally RIGHT THERE?

I shouldn't be complaining. It was an easy A for even the slackers in my school. That's how easy it was.

Anyhoodle, sorry I didn't do this sooner. If I knew the exams were gonna be this easy, I would have updated like crazy.

But teachers always love scaring the smurfs out of us and saying, "If you don't pass this, you'll go to summer school. Blah,blah,blah..."

Grown-ups make me wonder about life. Actually no. These new dance moves make me wonder.

Like guys seriously. You could literally cover your nose an sneeze in class and people would think you're doing the dab.

Oh, that rhymed. I think

Frank: No one cares.

Me: Tell that to your girlfriend.

Frank: We kind of broke up...

Me: Oh. -moves from side to side awkwardly- Sorry to hear that.

Frank: I'm not. I was too blind to see the most craziest girl in front of me.

Me: And who would that be?

Frank: -takes a deep breath- That girl would be-

-Channel Breaks-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9M 133K 28
This is the original, unedited version of Light as a Feather, Book #1. This book was the inspiration for the Hulu Original Series. The revised versi...
42.8K 3.6K 49
Harlow Sandoval knows how to survive. She's always been known as the 'Sandoval Survivor,' the final girl of notorious serial killer, Jason Randall. ...
21.1K 461 67
I am simply drinking coffee and rather lazily writing poems days after I was supposed to.
549K 28.1K 31
Mia Evian has to piece together the mystery of Zack Maddox, the bad boy whose life she saved, while simultaneously keeping her own crumbling life tog...