Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

She said Yes! (Part 1)

6K 156 24
By wazzupcake

Hi guys! I know that you've been waiting for this and I'm sorry in advance because it's just a short update. I'm very busy right now and I hope you understamd! The ending is near, the next two chaps will be the last. Thank you all so much! Continue to vote for my story! And comments is greatly appreciated! Love you!

This is just part 1, next update will be part 2 then the next chap will be the ending.

-A

Cara's POV

It's already been three hours since she left and I wasn't expecting her talk with Harry to be this long. Well, I must admit I was a bit surprised when I recieve a text message from Kenny two hours ago, telling me that everything went well, that Harry had accepted it whole-heartedly and that he knew it all along and that Ken will be late for dinner since Harry wanyed Kendall to meet his bestfriend.

I can't help but to feel a little guilty and pained for Harry though. He's been good to Kendall eversince they started dating and he respected her the way a woman should be respected. And I'm so glad that until the end, he still respects her decision of ending things between them.

I guess I need to thank him personally, when the time comes. I said to myself, as I continued walking towards the shop I was looking for.

"There you are." I happily whispered to myself, as I stood infront of the glass windows towering over me, showcasing the breath taking beauty inside.

"Good day Maam." The lady greeted me, as soon as I went inside th shop.

I can hear gasps sorrounding us, as soon as I pulled down my hoodie, and smiled.

"Oh! Good day Ms. Delevingne, what can we do for you?" The lady in a more formal attire, which I think is the manager walk towards me and smile.

"Can I talk to you privately?" I shyly said, and I even look down to hide the blush invading my cheeks.

"Sure Maam, this way please." She replied and lead me somewhere more private.

---------------------------------------------------

"Okay, that went well. One down, many more to go." I said and breath out a huge amount of relief and happiness inside me. I walk towards the parking lot, when I notice that Paparazzi has now began to follow me.

I walk faster towards my car and as soon as I reached it, Carter opened the door for me.

"Thank God! Ugh. They're so annoying." I irritatedly said, and all Carter did was to chuckle.

"Where to, princess?" He asked.

I just shrugged my shoulder off and turn my head to the papz outside.

"Can we lose them first? I don't want them ruining this." I said.

"I got no problem with that." He said as he began to drive, leaving the paparrazzi's behind.

----------------------------------------------------

Bzzzt. Bzzzt.

From: Poppy

Call me as soon as you get this.

Like what Pop asked me, I immediately dialed her number after reading her text.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Well, hello there little monster." She greeted back and she seem so happy.

"Hold up! What's the matter?" I asked, a little suspicious of the way she greeted me.

"Nothing. Just wanna ask on how did the Kenny's little talk with Harry turn out?" She asked back and I can't help but to shook my head in disbelief.

"You asked me to call you as soon as possible because of that?" I asked pretending to be annoyed by her actions.

She chuckled a little before answering. "Hey! I'm your manager. I should be the first one to know, well, besides Kris ofcourse." She said and I just chuckled too.

Well, she has all the right to know about the outcome of this, since she's the first person we called this morning, telling her Kendall's plan and at first she's a bit unsure about it, but when Kendall told her that she's ready, Poppy happily agreed and said that she will support us no matter what.

"Okay! Okay! I give up. It turn out well. Actually, better than we've all imagined. He said that he knew it all along, and that he is respecting Ken's decision." I said to her and I heard my sister releasing a deep breath before she started squealing so loud that I instantly pulled my phone away from my ears.

"Bloddy hell Pop." I said, as I massage the inner part of my ear. "Stop squealing like a girl that just got asked to prom or something."

"I'm so sorry! I'm just so happy! Parents should know about this. Come over for dinner C! No more excuses! See you later." She said and didn't ven let me react as she ended the call.

"Pop! No!" I tried to argue, because I have already planned something for this evening, but I didn't succeed since the line already went dead.

"Wow! Great! Just great." I huffed in annoyance, as the thought of not being able to pull my surprise for Kendall tonight, clouded my mind.

What now Delevingne? I silently asked myself for desperatly looking for a plan B.

"I guess the plan won't be set out tonight?" Carter asked, and all I could do was to shrugged my shoulder.

"You know Poppy." I answered and he just laughed.

"Well, I can still do it you know." I said and gave him a big smile, as I found the the plan B that I was looking for.

Thank God for giving me another idea!

"What do you mean?" He asked clearly confused with what I'm trying to say.

"I can still go on with the surprise and I think it will be much more special than the original one, since my parents will be able to witness it. It will show how serious I really am for Kendall." I explained and that made him smile at me widely.

"That would be great! Let's go to the flower shop then." He exclaimed and smiled victoriously.

"Yeah. But first I need to tell Poppy about my plan." I said and smirked.

----------------------------------------------------

"Good day, Cara." Mary, the owner of the shop greeted me.

"Good Day Mary." I happily greeted the lady back before turning my head at the display racks to look for Ken's favorite flower, but to my luck there was none.

"Like the last time, I suppose?" She asked. I think she noticed how a sad smile invaded my lips when I didn't find what I'm looking for.

I turn to look at her and saw her giving me a knowing smile. And just like a child being granted to play with the snow for the first time, I smiled and nodded my head instantly.

"Can you make some for me? I mean, if it will not be so much of a bother to you. It just that..I really need it..and some other flowers too.." I started to explain and paused for a little when I saw how big Mary's smile turned into. She's even wiggling her eyebrow's as if challenging me to go on and confirmed her suspicions.

Mary's a long time friend of my sister, since they both went to the same grade school. Which also menas that she became my friend as the time goes by. We have known each other since we were kids and I know that she's trust worthy. After all I've been buying a lot of bouquets from her shop and asking her to deliver it to Kendall's address and until now there wasn't any rumors about it. So yeah, I think that's a good sign for me to tell her about this plan of mine.

I sighed deeply and smile at her, as I began telling her how this night is going to be.

"It would be my pleasure, Cara. You don't have to worry about a single thing." She said, and all I can do was to thank her for being so nice. I mean, I know how busy she is right now, with all the flower centerpiece that she's making, plus the fact that all of her staffs are running around with their hand full of staffs, they really are busy right now.

"Thank you so much! I really do appreciate this. Thank you!" I exclaimed with all the gladness in my voice.

"You're always welcome." She answered back. "Just give thirty minutes and everything will be good to go." She then excused herself and proceeded to the backyard where they pick fresh flowers. This is what makes their store stand out from the others, they pick out the flowers from their garden so that it'll be fresh and beautiful to look at.

And just like what Mary said earlier, after almost thirty minutes, she came back holding the bouquet in her hands while a proud smile sat on her face, while her staffs following behind her with the other flowers in her hand.

"Here you go, Cara. I'll let the others be delivered on the address you gave mw." She said, as she handed me the beauty.

"Thank you for this! I owe you one." I got the flowers from her hands and hugged her tight.

I gave her the payment and bid my good bye and gratitude to her.

"Thanks again Mary, till next time." I said as I finally got out of the shop.

"You are always welcome and good luck! Even if you won't be needing one." She said which made me giggle.

I wave my hands once more before enetering my car.

That went well. This is it.

----------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

"Cara! You should've told me about this earlier! It's almost 6 o'clock!" My anxious voice rang through the other line. I didn't mind if the Harry's driver was already looking at me confusedly. I'm just to nervous and pissed to even care.

I already had a long and full of different emotions kind of day. From travelling early in the morning, having that intimate time with Cara at her apartment, to confessing and breaking things with Harry. And now this? Dinner with the Delevingnes. Not that I don't like the idea, because I swear to God I'm really so damn excited and happy to meet her parents again.  I know that this time it will be much more wonderful, since Cara and I are more than just being best friends now. It's just that, Cara didn't inform me about it earlier and I only have a small amount of time to get ready and my nervousness is eating all of it.

I can't think clearly. And the fact that I can't and won't be bringing anything as a token of appreciation for Cara's parents is adding up to my anxiety. I mean how can I buy something, if Cara just gave me an hour to even fix myself.

Oh be thankful, I love you.

"Calm down love. It's just a simple dinner with my fa--" She said and I know that she's just trying her best to calm me down but I just can't, and that is why I cutted her off as soon as I can.

"Calm down?! How can I do that Cara? I'm going to meet your parents for about an hour now, and I'm not even ready yet. I'm not dress properly and I don't have anything to give them. I swear--" I can't help but to shoot every word that come's into my mind. I was already in the verge of having a panick attack and hearing Cara laughing made me even more furious.

"Stop laughing at me!" I hissed and I know that she did try her best to control her laughters.

"I'm not laughing love, it's just that, you're so cute." She told me and even giggled a little in the end.

"Stop it Cara, I'm serious." I replied, not minding her compliment of me being so cute by the way I'm acting.

"I am serious too love. You're so cute when you act this way." She said in her serious but sweet voice.

And just like that, just by hearing her say those things, just by hearinghow sweet her voice is, she manage to calm me down like she always does. I can't help but to fight my smile upon realizing how much effect she really has on me.

I love her so much.

I even tried to bite my lower lip right now just to prevent myself from smiling, because Harry's driver is looking at me like I was a crazy person.

Well, I am. I am crazy inlove with the girl talking from the other line.

"Oh come on, stop biting your lips and let it out." She teased and all I could do was to tell her how I'm feeling right now. What I feel for her.

"I love you.." I said almost in a whisper and I swear my heart beated just like the first time I said those three words to her.

I should be getting used to this by now, right? I mean, we always say it to each other and even expressed it every single chance that we get. But then, how come my heart still have the same reaction everytime I hear her say those words to me?

Oh the effect she has on me. It's kinda unbelievable.

"I love you too.." She answered back in the same manner that I did and I swear my heart fluttered making me blush so hard that I even got the need to cover my face with my palm.

"I guess you're feeling better now?" She asked, as she sensed that I'm feeling much better now because of her.

I hummed first before answering. "Umm-mm. I am, but I still hate you a little though, for not telling me about this earlier." I said pretending that I'm still a little bit pissed even if I'm already having a hard time biting the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from giggling.

"I guess I'll make it up to you after dinner then." She said trying to sound seductive and all I could do was to tease her back, as the idea of the best revenge invaded my mind.

"You wish Cara. You won't even get a kiss from me." I said and all I heard was her groans and complains. I swear I tried so hard just not to laugh because of her reactions.

"Oh come on Ken!"

"You wish. After doing this to me? No, better luck next time."

"Na-ah! Don't say that love. Don't say anything that you can't do. We both know that you can't resist my charm." She said which earned a sarcastic laugh from me again.

"Oh please C! You're so full of yourself."

"That's why you love me Kendall!"

"You sure of that?"

The tensed coversation that we're having awhile ago was now long gone, as it already turn into a banter. We were throwing teases to each other, laughing and giggling, without realizing that our call duration has already reach 20 minutes. Thank you to Carter for reminding us about it, as she told Cara that they arrived at their destination.

"I'll see you later then, beautiful."  She said and I can hear all the love and admiration in it.

"Wait Cara, Are you sure that it's okay if I won't bring anything? Oh God! If they'll hate me, the blame is on you." I told her and the tenseness in my voice was now beginning to resurface again as I remembered that in just less than an hour I'll be meeting the Delevingnes again.

"Ssshh.." She hushed me in a calm manner." It's alright Ken, okay? You don't need to worry about that. Your presence is enough. It's more than enough actually." She told me and for the second time that afternoon, she made my nerves calm down. I sighed deeply and nodded my head as if she can see me.

"So just calm yourself and get ready. I'll let Carter fetch you in an hour." She continued.

"Okay." I answered still a bit nervous but better than earlier none the less.

"They will love you Ken. I mean they already do, but after this night? They will love you even more. So just relax love." She added which made me smile widely and blush hardly.

"Just promise me that whatever happens tonight, whether they will like me or not, you'd still love me no matter what." I told her and didnmt even care if I  sounded like a child asking her parents to promise her that they will take her to disneyland.

"Even though this is not needed because they already like you, I will still promise if it will make you feel better. I will love you no matter what." She responded and for the nth time that day, I felt my heart dancing happily.

"Okay, that really made me feel better. I'll see you later love. Take care."

"Take care too, love. I'll see you later."

----------------------------------------------

So you know what will happen next! Just a filler chap guys! I know you're mad right now, but please do understand! Thanks again! Comment your suggestions for tge next chap! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 965 32
(OFFICIAL WATTPAD FANFIC as announced by verified Fanfic Wattpad account) (HIGHEST RANK #3 #caradelevingne - May 2020) Samantha Williams is an introv...
52.9K 1.2K 32
This is one of the most serious story of mine. Please read guys. I am inspired. Sorry for my first and second story.
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
43.7K 1.2K 11
Anthology of CaKe short stories - GirlxGirl pairing. (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. Contains explicit language, adult theme and s...