The Son (Camila & Harry {Cama...

By xStybello

Camila, a 16 year old girl, has to move to England. Harry ist the son of her father's boss. Harry just got ou... More

Curly.
They meet again.
She's cute.
Drunk.
Friends.
It's a plan.
Green eyes.
New home.
Don't wait for me.
Worrying my ass off.
[A/N] NEW STORY (:

Song.

1.1K 29 3
By xStybello

Camila's POV

I went to my locker after class, which happens to be next to Harry's ex girlfriend. What a great day! "You're this girl who's always with Harry aren't you?" I turned around to see who was talking to me and there she stands. The most georgous girl I've seen in my life. "And you are?" I said facing her. "Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend. Zayn is one of Harry's best friend. " she said smiling at me. I stood there staring at her, I mean look at her beauty. I look like a homeless person next to her! I snapped out of it as a boy with very pretty hair approached her. "Hey babe, who's that?" He planted kiss on her, so it must have been her boyfriend. "That's Harry's girl silly." Harry's girl? WTF. "Umm we're just friends." I told them with confusion. "Oh we know that." she said, her mouth curved into a sweet smile. He whispered something into her ear and she let out a giggle. "Well I got to go babe, Harry's waiting for me. I'm Zayn by the way!" I gave him a small wave and Perrie kissed him goodbye. Zayn hurried to the parking lot of our school and I have to admit he and Perrie made an adorable couple.

"You're in my way bitches!" Oh no it's her. Taylor. "Talking to yourself again Taylor?" Perrie shoot her a innocent smile while Taylor just rolled her eyes. "So tell me are you Harry's new girl ?" she said looking me straight into my eyes. "What if she is? It's none of your buisiness anymore, so don't bother her." Perrie walked to my side and pulle me away. "Thank you. I don't really understand why everyone is making a big deal about me and Harry being friends. It's not like he doesn't have any other friends right?" Perrie just looked at me and laughed. "Look, Harry is the son of a big company and everyone tries to be friends with him. Especially girls try to win him over just to take him and his money for granted. Other than that he's one of the popular boys here in school and a flirt if you noticed." she winked at me and countined to explain. "Two years ago he finally fell in love, but unfortunately he fell for Taylor. We all knew she was playing with him, but he didn't want to listen to us. They were together for one and half years. She was a pain in the butt. After the break up he never wanted to let a girl into his life, even if it's just a friend. He even went to America for an exchange year just to clear his mind and here he is again with a girl in his car. I mean that's something to talk about!" We ended up in her car, while she was explaing Harry's love story. I nodded and didn't know what to say. "But we're really just friends!" I said assuring her again. "Where are we going?" I asked her looking out of the window, trying to figure out where we were. "To Zayn's. He said to hang out and  I like you, so I'll take you with me to meet some new friends." she winked at me and got out of the car. I didn't even noticed we were there already!

Harry's POV

I was chilling at Zayn's with Louis, Niall and Zoey, Liam and Summer as we waited for Perrie to arrive. I'm starving, but Zayn wanted to wait for Perrie. "So what's up with you and this Camila ?" Zayn asked me out of nowhere. "What do you mean? We're just friends." I looked at Louis who's expression was hard to read. I knew he liked her so why should I do a move on her ? "We're here!" Perrie arrived, but what did she me mean with "we". They entered the living room and Camila was beside her. "Since she's Harry's friend, I figured we should get to know her more." oh Perrie, you and your ideas. Camila awkwardly waved at us and I gave her a small smile.

She took a seat next to Louis and I felt a little bit of jealousy in my body. Buzz.

hi son,

Dinner with Mr.Cabello and Amanda. Please pick up Camila since her dad will take a ride with me.

I looked at Camila and saw her fishing out her phone. Our eyes met and she just smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat. Her smile just gives me goosebumps. We still had 2 hours until we had to head off, so we  just watched a movie. Louis would sometimes ask Camila some questions about her life. He really likes her.. but I met her first..didn't I?

2 HOURS LATER

Camila's POV

After the movie Harry and I made our way to my house so I could change into something more dressy for dinner. I threw on a black flowy dress with some pumps and braided my hair into a side ponytail. Harry waited for me in the car so I hurried out, since we're already late for the dinner. "You look good." His dimples again. His smile is just.. to die for. "You don't look bad yourself." I smiled. He was in a suit but not too fancy. "Do you want to start thinking about the song?" he asked, not taking his eyes from the street. "Right now?" He nodded and I began to think about the lyrics. "Do you have paper and pen?" "Umm here's the pen and I think over there are some receipts." Gosh his smile is killing me.

I see sparks fly whenever you smile.

I quickly scribbled my thought on a receipt. I found myself smiling about the short line. "What did you come up with?" he said trying to peek. "Umm nothing!" I said feeling the heat come over my cheeks.

Harry's POV

She looks so cute while thinking. It's like she's so lost in her thoughts, she didn't even notice me staring at her.

Just close enough to touch, close enough to hope you couldn't see what I was thinking of.

We arrived at the restaurant, which was quite expensive. I wondered what my father wanted with all this. Is he going to marry this woman ? But why are Camila and her father with us? "Harry you ok?" I looked at a concearned girl looking at me as we stood in front of the restaurant. "Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff." I laughed nervously and opened the door for her.

"There you two are!" My father seemed happy. Too happy. What was all this about? I pulled out a chair for Camila, the gentleman I am and took the seat in front of her. "Why are you so happy dad?" I glanced at Amanda's finger. No ring. Mhm.. They're not getting married..what a relief. "So Alejendro and me were thinking.." Alejandro? Are they like best friends now? I looked to Camila and she was just as confused as me.

Camila's POV

"..we should do more together, since your father and me get along really well." Mr.Styles continued. Still kind of confused I just nodded and waited for my dad to explain. My dad was a mess and seeing him happy makes me happy. He never had friends back in America. It's not like he's a bad man or anything, it's just after what happened with my mother, he never really interacted with other people anymore. And now he is best friends with his boss. Weird but still.. seeing him smile is what matter.

I guess it doesn't really matter to Harry by the look of his face. He just kept poking his food not interested at all. I put out my phone and opened my messages.

Camila: Not so happy, mh?

Harry: That woman is just bothering me ;)

Camila: Is he your paps gf?

Harry: yeah

Crap. I shouldn't have asked him. He seemed so annoyed.. "Dad I'll just get some fresh air." I said standing up and excusing myself from the table.

Harry's POV

I waited for a reply, but there she ist just leaving me on the table with this three adults. buzz

sorry for leaving you, come out so we can talk (:

A smile creeped into my face. I excused myself from the table and went outside the restaurant. There was a bench right next to the door where she was sitting. The dimmed light made her look even more beautiful. I took a seat beside her which made her shriek. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." I apologized and her cheeks got red. "It's ok. Want to talk ?" she asked me, probably wanting to cheer me up and be a listener. I always talked about my problems with Louis but I never had a girl-friend to talk to. "No I'm fine." I assured her. We both looked at the moon light, which was bright as ever. A light breeze came across and  we both shivered. She rubbed her arms out of coldness. Not asking for my jacket, not like Taylor at all. Harry can you give me your jacket, I'm freezing ! Hary come here! Harry this Harry that. Taylor was so bossy and we didn't even go out yet and she was already like that! But I still fell head over heals for her. I slipped out of my jacket and put them over her shoulder. "Oh thanks." she said giving me a smile.

"Can I borrow your phone? Mine is inside." Camila asked out of nowhere. "Um sure." I handed her my phone revealing my embarassing background. Megan Fox.

Camila's POV

Oh Megan Fox mh? He's that type of guy who likes big booties and yeah.. boobs. I could care less, we're just friends anyways.. But.. nevermind. He's the son of my father's boss. That's just a bad idea! I typed some lyrics in his phone for the semester project before I could forget them.

My mind forgets to remind me you're a bad idea. You touch me once and it's really something, you find I'm even better than you imagined I would be.

"Lyrics." I said handing him his phone back. I felt kind of nervous, I usually don't even show people what I write, but I have to since he's my partner. I write my own songs, that's just like therapy for me when I'm sad, upset or emotional, but no one really new about that. I looked at him for a feedback and he just looked straight into my eyes.

Get me with those green eyes, baby as the lights go down, give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around. 'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.

Camila stop it before it's too late! You're falling for him... already. You don't even know him that well yet.

"You're amazing." Harry said pulling me out of my thoughts.

Oh boy. Too late.

-------

I'm soo sorry for not updating ! Just started with university so I'm kind of busy.. I wrote parts of this chapter on my phone every morning on my ride with the train to unuversity, so I'm sorry for any mistakes ! Hope you like it, even though it's kind of boring :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 620 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
24.2K 380 36
Laura, 19 year old girl, joins university when she suddenly finds herself falling for a boy named Harry. With a bit of ups and downs in Laura's life...
1.1M 29.7K 67
Lauren has always been what everyone expected her to be. She got the good grades, She's good looking, Has everything she could ever want. She's twent...
20.4K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...