House of Lovers (GOM X reader)

Galing kay Tiateeny20

Six of them and only one of you, I wonder how this would turn out Higit pa

Happy Birthday
Welcome
The Store
Research Pt. 1
Dinner Pt.1
Is he blushing?
Strange Song
Research Pt. 2
Dinner Pt. 2
Missing Pieces
Aomine & Kise
Morning
Portraits and Names
The House in the Garden
Research Pt. 3
Dinner Pt 3.
Tiny Ghost brain
Murasakibara and Kuroko
Dinner Pt. 4
It was at that time......
Dinner Pt. 5
Goodbye and Hello
Hey, guys!
KnB_WattyAwards!

The Conflict

3.3K 89 18
Galing kay Tiateeny20

"GO DIE, KISE!" I heard Aomine's voice across the hall. I heard a trail of footsteps getting louder and louder, coming close to us. One, no. Two, no. Four, sets of footsteps. Aomine jumped after Kise, knocking him down to the floor. Finally! I can breathe! I coughed up as I fell on the ground. Kise had a good, strong grip on my neck before Aomine knocked him down.

I turned and saw Aomine holding Kise down, on top of him. "(NAME)-KUN!" "(NAME)-CHIN!" "(NAME)!" Kuroko, Murasakibara and Akashi ran to me and got down on their knees. "Are you still alive? Wake up!" They told me. My eyes shot opened, saw all three of them, and smiled. "Kuroko! Murasakibara! Seijuro!" I panted as tears went down for my face. 

It still haunted me, the way Kise was scaring me, was more than enough. My arms reached out and were shaking like crazy! "SNAP OUT OF IT, KISE!!!" Aomine shouted, "CONTROL YOURSELF!!!" I didn't look at Kise cause I didn't want to see him pinned to the ground, looking like a criminal held down by a police officer.

"(Name), what happened?" Akashi asked. "Kise, Kise. Went crazy. He tried to choke me! It was horrible." I explained to them briefly. I was too busy freaking out over what happened. I could hold still, look at one person at a time, I WAS SCARED!! My life was almost taken and I can't believe Kise would do such a thing.

"Tetsuya, carry (Name) to my room. It's safer." Akashi instructed, "Atsushi, get a drink of water, quickly." "Wait!" I halted, "what about Kise?" I looked back and saw Kise yelling, crying, screeching, in agony. I just couldn't bare watching him. "Kise-kun will be fine." Kuroko carried me bridal-style and speed through the mansion for Akashi's room. "What's going to happen to Kise?" I asked. This time he didn't say a word.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!" I heard Kise's voice crying. I grabbed Kuroko's light-blue hair to make him stop walking. "(Name)-san, please don't grab my hair like that." Kuroko begged, "it's hurts." "Sorry, but I just to see if Kise's alright." I explained myself. But Kuroko kept on walking with me in his arms to Akashi's room. "Hey, Kuroko." I mumbled in his ear, "what's wrong with Kise?" 

Kuroko didn't say anything and kept on walking. "What are they going to do to him?" I asked Kuroko. He still didn't say a word. He kept a blank stare and with no reply. "Kuroko. Hey!" I called. Nothing. It was like he still ignoring me, like I'm not even in his arms. So, I grabbed another chunk of his light-blue hair, until I could get him to answer me. "Please stop, (Name)-san." He said calmly. Seriously? This is the hardest I could grab him, this is how he reacts?

"Then tell me what's going to happen to Kise." I commanded, "until then, I will not let go." Dead silence. He didn't even tell me the answer to my question. I seriously didn't mean to act like a spoiled brat, but I had to at least see if Kise's alright. Even though he almost choked the life out of me. 

We finally arrived at the bedroom, where Kuroko placed me on the bed and stood in front of me, while I was still holding on to his hair. "You're not going to stop, are you?" Kuroko guessed. "Until you tell me about Kise." I added. He closed his eyes and sighed, "fine." He opened his eyes and leaned closer to me. "Kise-kun's just crazy." Kuroko admitted. "What do you mean, he's going crazy?" I asked.

"Kise's family is known for their insane thinking." Kuroko explained, "They might look sexy, but their past still haunts them. So, what did you ask him before he flipped?" "I asked if he believes in vampires." I said. Kuroko frowned at my reply like that was bad news, "I see. That's it." What did I do? What's wrong with asking a little question? Does he believe in vampires?

"Kise-kun doesn't like that word. Vampire." Kuroko told me. My eyes widened in surprise and suddenly felt bad for him. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I apologized as I released his hair from my hand, "I didn't know. What about everyone else?" "We're fine. It's him that can't hear it." Kuroko said, "every time he hears it, he goes crazy." Kuroko sat down next to me on the bed. "Let's stop talking about him right now." I dropped the conversation so I wouldn't feel so bad. "I agree." Kuroko agreed.

"So, you call Akashi-kun by his name?" Kuroko asked. "Yea, he wanted me to." I explained. "Well, can you call me by my name to?" He asked with his light-blue eyes looking at me like a puppy dog. "Oh, sure. Tetsuya." I smiled. He leaned over to me as lean away from him, still remembering what happened at the tub. Kuroko let out a little smirk and went even closer to me. (I know it's confusing, but I will say there names in my mind while their first names.)

"Ha, I won't hurt you. I just want to kiss you." He whispered. "That's not what you did at the tub." I pointed out. Kuroko didn't seem like he cared. Instead he zoomed in and kissed my cheek. Still has his lips on my cheek, Kuroko nibbled a little bit like a mouse. Then next thing I know, he went from cheek to my neck, nibbling. I didn't seem to hurt, but it didn't feel good neither. 

"Tetsuya, please stop." I asked softly, this time he immediately stopped and layed his back on the bed. This is strange....he wasn't that obedient last time.  I look over to the book shelf and saw the title of the book staring at me. THE HISTORY OF THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES staring at me. Tempting me to read it and learn more. No, I can't. Not while Kuroko's here. But I want to though! No! I have to control myself.

Kuroko sat up and looked at me, then the book shelf. "So you read that book." He noticed. I slowly turn my head to him, looking like he said something creepy. How did he know? Did I give it away? Oh who am I kidding? Of course I gave it away! "How did you know?" I asked. Tetsuya got up from the bed and walked over to the book shelf. He picked out the book and started flipping through that pages, quickly. 

"This book is fiction." He blurted, "a very old book. One of those, that would cause rumors and stuff." Rumors? What rumors? Oh, about the vampires and stuff. "It was made by someone who wanted us dead and gone." Kuroko continue, "if I were you, I wouldn't believe in this book. It has too any mistakes here." Kuroko put the book back on the shelf and sat back next to me.

"And you know because you know everything about you, right?" I guessed. "That, and the book said made in china at the bottom." Kuroko said. Made in China? They do it to books to? Damnit! Now I fell sorry and stupid.

"So you're not vampires?" I asked, "not to be rude or anything." "No, we're not. Just sexy young men who lives in a mansion in the woods." He smiled. I feel so horrible right now so assuming that they're vampires....I feel really bad. Especially for Kise. "I'm so sorry, Tetsuya. Everyone really" I apologized. "Where's everyone else? I should apologized to them too...." "No, it's okay. You're still new here, so yiu didn't know." Kuroko consoled me.

The door opened and came in Murasakibara with a glass of water in his hand. "Hello cutie!" he smiled childishly when he saw me. "Murasakibara, you're here." I gladly noticed, "where's Kise?" "Kise-chin's alright. He's back to himself." He informed me. Oh, thank goodness. I thought they were going to lock him up of something.

I sighed in relief, "where is he, now?" "Aka-chin's office. We have a meeting on what to do with Kagami." Murasakibara said. He handed me a glass of water for my parched throat. "Thank you. I got so worried." I took a sip. "We all got worried." Murasakibara said, " As it turns out Kise-chin has something wrong with his past that cause him to act like that." "Yes. All we could do is keep an eye on him." Kuroko added.

"So he has never done this before in front of you, Murasakibara?" I asked. "No. We never seen him do it to a female at least." He answered, "only males from the outside." I placed the glass of the nightstand while having having a conversation with these two. "Do you guys enjoy living here?" I asked them. They didn't look quite sure how to put their answer so they just spilled it out.

"Better than living alone." Murasakibara blurted, "it's too scary alone." "I agree, and I get along with everyone here....." Kuroko paused, "well...except for Midorima-kun." Him too, huh? Well, I wonder how many people who doesn't get along with that green-haired, four-eyed, young man. Kuroko turned and looked at me.

"What about you (Name)-san? Would you like to live with us?" He asked me. Live with them? That's a question I should have seen coming. Well, I really wouldn't mind if I have to. It's just that, it's my first day and I didn't get to know everyone yet.

"Well, maybe. I could get used to things around here." I answered. I looked over at Murasakibara and he kinda looks like something's not right. "What's wrong Mura?" I asked him with his name shorten out. "What happens if (Name)-chin runs away?" He looks at Tetsuya. "That's something that Akashi-kun will answer." Tetsuya says.

"Murasakibara, I don't think that ever will." I tell Mura. He smiles as he looks at me, cheerfully. "Yay! I love having you here, (Name)-chin." Murasakibara cheered, "also you can call me Atsushi." "Alright, Atsushi." I nodded. Murasakibara leaned over me and rubbed his face against mine like he's a little kitten. So cute! Kuroko comes on to the other side and does the same thing. Now I have two kittens rubbing on me.

"We love you, (Name)-kun." Kuroko purred. "And you'll anyways be with us." Atsushi added. The two continue to rub on me before they were interrupted by a cold voice.

"We are waiting on the both of you, Kuroko and Murasakibara." The two stopped on looked behind them to find the green-haired man standing there with his arms folded.

"Mido-chin, what are you doing here?" Murasakibara asked. "I just saud that we are waiting on you two!" Midorima said. "Oh, the meeting. We didn't know when you were starting, Midorima-kun." Kuroko remembered.

"Come on. Akashi is waiting along with everyone else, nanodayo." Midorima rushed. The two got up from the bed and walked with Midorima into the hallway. "We'll come back, (Name)-chin." Atsushi smiled. "I'll be here Atsushi, Tetsuya." I smiled back.

Midorima was the last one to leave but before he did, he gave me that cold glance again. What the heck is this guy's problem? No wonder him and Kuroko don't get along. Midorima turned around to leave then mumbled something to me.

"Don't try anything, nanodayo." He walked away and closed the door. I wrapped myself with my arms and rub my hands against as I felt the goosebumps. I lied down on my back on the bed and looked up dead at the ceiling. The room gotten so cold after the door closes each and every time. I flipped over from minute to minute, bored out of my mind. I was about to play games on my phone, but I forgot that Seijuro has my phone now.

"Maybe I could sneak into the meeting?" I talked to myself, "no. Then Midorima might catch me." I closed my eyes and tried to let myself rest on the bed. I was afraid what might happen not only to Kise but, to the rest of them. They might talk about Kagami and the calls he left me. But it would be nice to hear what calls he left and even I would like to hear them myself.

Probably about how he wants me back into his life and everything, like I'm gonna fall for that. I'd rather stay with these men than to continue with him. However, who knew what these men would actually do like what Kise did. I snuggled up in the clovers, to let the warmth of the bed add on to my body heat. It took me about two and a half hours to really fall asleep. It's just that something in the house just haunts me. It feels like something was watching ever since I got here.

I went to sleep, til the next day and discover a very weird dream.
In a dream:

I found myself standing outside, walking away from the mansion. My vision was all blurry so I couldn't see clearly for some reason. I felt kinda weird like I was bit by something in six different location. And in each location, started to hurt real bad. My neck, lower arm, upper leg, thigh, other side of my neck and lower leg. And of course this was in my point of view but, this wasn't a dream I could control like the last one.

Then I saw Kagami running towards me, looking very worried about me. "(Name)!" He cried. "T-Taiga?" I stuttered. I was about to faint until Kagami came in time to catch me. I opened my mouth and felt a lot of pain in my teeth. Like their changing or something. "(Name), what happened? What did they do to you?" Kagami asked.

I couldn't speak because suddenly my throat got parched. Wasn't for water. It was for something thicker, something darker. Then a good scent came to my nose when Kagami pulled me closer to his neck, rubbing my head with his hand. That scent. Smells like chalk, and a little bit of spice. "Taiga, you smell....nice." I whispered

"(Name), are you okay?" Kagami asked me. I wasn't paying any attention because I was too mesmerized by his scent and opened my mouth even wider. "(Name), I'm so sor....." Kagami's sentence got interrupted by a pierced pain on his neck. When he looked, he saw me biting down hard, sucking the blood stored in his neck.

"(N-name)? W-why?" Kagami gasped. I released his neck which had no blood left. And now, time for more blood in the rest of his body. "S-sorry, T-Taiga." I apologized, "but your blood tastes nice. Can I please have the rest of it?" I fell to the ground and grabbed Kagami by the ankle, caused him to fall to my level. I bit his upper leg, trying to suck all the blood I can.

" Stop it! .....(Name)! What are you....." Kagami began to slowly close his eyes, having my glowing, bloodthirsty eyes the last image he saw. I felt a slight of pleasure as I drank his blood, like my thirst has been quenched. Like I'm a........... vampire.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

286K 4.6K 70
~KNB Imagines~ A book filled with the craziest plots for a story Lot's of gay, be warned [or maybe just some hehe] Helped by my kawaii friends. Credi...
228K 5.9K 28
Kuroko no Basket (at first story) group chat! I lost motivation for a story but now it's a group chat with GoM (+Kagami) x Kuroko. No update schedu...
390K 9.8K 30
Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe not! you may look normal on the outside...
117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...