Military Boy (Zayn Malik)

By Stephaniepayne

Hey,My name is Aria Roberts,I'm just an ordinary American teenage girl,who looks sweet and innocent,but I'm n... More

Military Boy (Zayn Malik)
Chapter 1-The Mentor.
Chapter 2-Morning isn't my thing.
Chapter 4-unaccepted Behaviour.
Chapter 5-Irish...Australian...Whatever
So...
Chapter 6 One year ago...That night.
Chapter 7-Bad bad idea.
Chapter 8-Hungry for love
Important- COMPETITION?!

Chapter 3-I literally fell for you.

271 6 0
By Stephaniepayne

Chapter 3

Aria's PoV

Day two and I hated it. I want to go home,home to America.

I bet all my friend is on the beach right now having really fun.. I thought as I looked out the window of the classroom and sighed. This was the last period for today, luckily. I have to get out of her before someone will brain wash me, hah no. I won't let that happen.

The bell rang and I took up my books and leaved to my room. I sat down on my bed and the door opened,It was Liam.

"What do you want?"I spat,and he laughed. Seriously what's funny?

"Well I hope you didn't think that Military school was just like a summer school." He chuckled

 "Meet me behind the P.E in five minutes" He said and threw some clothes at me and leaved. I looked at the clothes and it was a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt.

I wonder what he meant by that... I thought that if I wanted to know I had to go. I took on the clothes he threw at me and walked out there he said he would meet me.I looked around and saw he walking towards me.

"So Robertson I want you to climb that." He said and pointed at a huge stone wall that have to be at least ten meters high."Are You serious?!" I laughed. "I will die!"

"That's why you will wear this."He smirked and gave me a helmet. "yeah cause That will help when I break my neck!"I yelled and took it on.

"The faster you start the faster you'll be done." He said and pointed at the wall again.. I guess he's right.I started to walk over to the wall and looked back at the smirking Liam,He's such and idiot I hate him.I started to climb up on the stones and some small stones fell down.

"i'm going to die"I swallowed.

I've been climbing for over an hour and I only fall down all the time! I have alot of wounds on both my arms and legs now but Liam said that I had to reach the top before I could go to my room.

"Come on only two meters left!" I heard Liam yell from the ground, I looked up and saw that it wasn't much at all .I started to climb longer up. I looked out and you could see the whole school from here!

Then I spotted someone looking at me...It was Zayn.

That's all I remember before I fell down and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
287K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
309K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
647K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...