Levi & Lexi

By infuriate

When Levi Enfield proposed to his highschool sweetheart girlfriend of 7 years, he expected two things; lots o... More

+1 | c a n d l e s
-1 cake

Foreword

9.5K 321 35
By infuriate

 «EPIGRAPH»  

  I'm not looking to be found
J u s t  w a n t  t o  f e e l  ( u n )  l o s t 

- The Maine (Unlost)

«PREFACE»

Love is a fire.

And sometimes, the tiniest spark can rekindle a smoldering flame

«SUMMARY»

When Levi Enfield proposed to his highschool sweetheart girlfriend of 7 years, he expected two things; lots of crying and a 'yes'.

What he wasn't expecting was a 'no' and for her to disappear for 3 years.

So when Alexis-call-me-Lexi Byrne turns up to his godson's second birthday party, the both of them are in for a shock.

«COPYRIGHT»

© 2016, Aleisha

SELF PUBLISHING

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

AKA if you steal this, the two years of boxing I did will come into use when I lay your ass on the ground punk. Think of your own ideas.

«NOTE»

This is for those who believe that love must be fought for; that sometimes lives are simply destined to entwine in one or another and if it isn't today, it surely will be tomorrow. This is for all the Levi's of the world who are fighting for their Lexi's. Know that your love burns brighter than the stars that guide you on your trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 96K 188
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
605K 30.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.4M 85.7K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
634K 41.1K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...