The Little Girl

נכתב על ידי Onetoomany1234

Comment on this story and I will read your stories and and comment on them. I could care less what the commen... עוד

The Little Girl
The Mute
The Little Boy
Another Little Boy
Mister and Misses Selfish
The Car Accident
My Master
My Day
The Bird
I Killed Him
My Love
The Monster
My Teddybear
Turning Time
Many Roses
I'm Moving
Being Different
An Angel
The Baby
I'm Alone Always
My Baby's Murderer
My Lovely Ghost
My Books
The Last Thoughts of a Dying Teen
Ghosts
No Family
My Poor Alice
Poor Blue
Our Imaginary Garden
Questions and Answers
The Rats
Is It He?
Bad Girl
Music and Swings Do Wonders
My Doll
Someday
Mr. Kitty
Ashlynn
My Death, Will It Stop?
Never again
Nowhere
I Wonder With My Heart
What is Snow?
I'm Not a Little Girl
The Voices, They Hurt
What Pain Does
Don't Underestimate Time
Sickness
Another Little Girl

No One Is Sane

341 6 1
נכתב על ידי Onetoomany1234

What is it that makes my mind so fond of what is not reality? My mind revolves around the fantasies of life. There is not room for reality any more. Was there ever a time where reality consumed me instead of fantasy? No, I don't think there ever was. Everywhere I look, I see it. My own world that does not belong. I don't want it to go away though. It is what keeps me sane. Perhaps this is my way of keeping sane. Maybe I subconsiously put up walls to block away all of the pain? Is this normal? To see but not see things that aren't there? To know they are not real but still play along with what they say? Maybe it is? Maybe everyone is crazy. yes, I suppose they are. It would explain so much. For no one is ever completely sane.

(lolz ok so I thought I accidently deleted this ^ so i wrote that instead (the bottom paragraph) but as it turns out it didn't get deleted so I just put both in this)

Why do I see fantasy? Why do I see things that are not real? I know there not real. That doesn't help though. My mind relies on fantasy. It's lie my mind has set up a wall filled with all the fantasy in the world to stop the pain from reality to hit me. Pain. I am very delecate when it comes to pain. My mind knows that more than I do. If that even makes sense. It is for that reason that I go along with these fantasies. It is what you call an escape. My subconsious mind knows what is best for my over all well being. I trust it completely. I wonder if any one else is like me? I wonder if their mind set up their wall differently. For no one is ever completely sane.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

103K 15.1K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
681K 56K 91
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
84.4K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...