Hopeless • Corey Taylor •

By falloutboy7

Amelia Rose has lived her whole entire life without a voice. She refuses to speak. Since the accident her who... More

• Prologue •
• Chapter One •
• Chapter Two •
• Chapter Three •
• Chapter Four •
Authors note!
• Chapter Five •
• Chapter Six •
• Chapter Seven •
• Authors Note •
• Chapter Eight •
• Chapter Nine •
• Authors Note •
• Another Authors Note •
• Chapter Ten •
• Chapter 11 •
New Year❤

• Sorry!! •

839 27 7
By falloutboy7

I'm afraid, I'm going to have to put this fanfic on hold until August. I am so sorry as to not have told you that I would not be updating for a while, but I've been really struggling with my exams and anxiety lately so I haven't been doing much apart from revising and working haha. But I promise that I'm not going to abandon this as I know many of you enjoy my fanfic and I wouldn't want to end it here. Thank you for being so patient and I promise to update at the end of August!!

See you soon💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.1K 15
(TRIGGER WARNING: SH) Fifteen-year-old Colleen's life is pretty crummy. She lives in a rundown orphanage and she is constantly bullied. Thankfully, s...
312K 5.1K 60
What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitude aside and let herself fall?
3.2K 95 32
When you go to a free signing of the band Slipknot you find yourself helping Joey Jordison. How will your relationship further throughout time?
5.4K 222 43
Corey felt like he had let his best friend Paul down, now he has the chance to save at least one Gray - and will he find love along the way? DISCLAIM...