FtM, the story. Not Like Us B...

De bethanyvel

This Is a book all about being FtM. Mais

1. The Beginning.
3. Rumours
4. I'M NOT FINE!!! Hair.
5.'What do you mean you want to become a boy?' l
6. Getting To Know Me.
7.Yesterday And Tommorow.
8. The Reveal.
9. It Doesn't Seem Like Much.
10. Ugh.
11. Dating
12. Boy Or Girl?
13. I'm Out. (Not In The Coming Out Sense).
14. I Don't Want To Hide Anymore.
15. Craving For Affection.
16. They Don't Even Try.
17. A special appointment :)

2. Tuesday, the 14th.

1.6K 57 40
De bethanyvel

On the 14th of this month Is FtM Pride day! I'm so...ugh I don't have the words to explain how I feel!

INTERNET HUGS!

Sadly, I have school on the 14th and since I'm not out to them I can't celebrate much. I really want to do something awesome for this day.

On the 14th I might do a face reveal, only on this book...thoughts?

[Author's note: My friend convinced me to get Musical.ly. I'm not Impressed].

Storytime:

Okay so while writing this I quickly looked over at the TV playing and I hear something along these lines: 'And with a personal vow, we meet the woman who married herself and encourages others to do the same.' I made a weird highpitched squeal and whispered to the TV 'Yas Queen!'

[Grrr...It's the wrong way].

Sebby Out.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
37.1K 108 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...