In Love With My Bestfriend: J...

De BMcCann6

Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for... Mais

In Love With My Bestfriend: Justin Bieber - Chapter 1- The Begining
Chapter 2 - Reputation
Chapter 3 - Jealousy
Chapter 4 - Just Best Friends
Chapter 5 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 6 - You Never Know Till You Try
Chapter 7 - Goodbye
Chapter 8 - Starting To Change
Chapter 9 - Don't Forget About Us
Chapter 10 - Telling The Truth
Chapter 11 - My Boo
Chapter 12 - Welcome Home
Chapter 13 - Advice
Chapter 14 - I Just Worry
Chapter 15 - Halloween
Chapter 16 - I Hate When We Aren't Okay
Chapter 17 - Headaches and Hosptials
Chapter 18 - Love
Chapter 19 - A Good Feeling
Chapter 20 - Atlanta
Chapter 21 - Friendships and Party Planning
Chapter 22 - 18th Birthday
Chapter 23 - Problems and Roses
Chapter 24 - Home Again
Chapter 25 - The Winter Dance
Chapter 26 - Reality and Dreams
Chapter 27 - What About Us?
Chapter 28 - Rumors
Chapter 29 - Believe Me
Chapter 30 - I Blame You
Chapter 31 - How Badly I Miss You
Chapter 32 - Admitted Feelings
Chapter 33 - That Should Be Me
Chapter 34 - NYC
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - News Articles
Chapter 37 - Broken Phone
Chapter 38 - Valentines Day
Chapter 39 - California
Chapter 40 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 41 - Surpirse
Chapter 42 - Rumors and Suspension
Chapter 43 - Awards
Chapter 44 - Proud
Chapter 46 - Ryans Birthday Part 2
Chapter 47 - Senior Year Is Almost Over
Chapter 48 - Why Did This Happen?
Chapter 49 - I Feel Weak
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - Handle The Distance
Chapter 52 - Prom Night
Chapter 53 - Changes
Chapter 54 - Overboard
Chapter 55 - About To Be A Year
Chapter 56 - Homesick
Chapter 57 - The Garden
Chapter 58 - Back Home
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 45 - Ryans Birthday

1.8K 33 1
De BMcCann6

It has been three weeks since I last saw Justin. It was at his first concert of the tour. Now today, I get to see him again since it's Ryan's birthday and Ryan is throwing a big party. It's at the same place I had mine.

These past three weeks went slow. It kind of felt longer than just three weeks. But thankfully, today is finally here and not only do I get to celebrate one of my best friends birthdays, but Justin comes home today until tomorrow morning.

Ally walked back into my bathroom pulling me from my thoughts.

"You know tonight you're going to have to see Justin" Ally said to me. I didn't look at her as I continued to curl my hair.

"Yup" I answered.

"You don't seem nervous or anything" she said in a confused tone.

"Oh I am" I said with a laugh. "I'm just trying not to be. I don't want it to show" I told her.

"When's the last time you two talked?" She asked me.

"Yesterday actually. It was before he went on stage. He asked me how everything was. He was just checking up on me" I told her. I looked over at her and she smiled.

"That's sweet"

"Is he in town?" I asked Ally. "Do you know?" She shrugged.

"I have no idea. I barely talked to the guys today so he's probably here" She told me. Then her phone started to ring. She laughed as she grabbed it. "Speaking of. It's Chaz" she answered and put it on speaker. "Hey"

"Yo. You and Jamie coming soon?" I heard Chaz ask.

"We're almost done getting ready" she told him. He groaned.

"You're not even done yet?" He asked. We both laughed.

"So impatient" I said loudly enough for him to hear.

"Because you guys take forever. Me, Ryan, and Justin are here waiting. Everyone's going to be here soon" He said and my eyes widened once he said Justin. So Justin is there. I got nervous again. I'm excited to see him though. But I am nervous for some reason. I got butterflies once I heard his name. I can't wait to see him again.

***

I searched the room for Justin. I have seen Ryan and Chaz, but not Justin yet. I'm maybe he is avoiding me or something. Maybe I don't know. I just shook it off and walked through the doors to the hall way. I had my party here so I remember where to go for the bathrooms. I walked in and went straight into a stall. I heard someone walk in a few seconds later.

"I mean I figured since they are best friends, but since he's famous now you'd think he'd have security or something" I heard a girl say. My eyes opened wide. They are talking about Justin.

"It's Stratford and we all went to school with him. He's doesn't need security. We aren't crazed fans. He's just Justin" I heard another girl say.

"I can't believe he's here. Let's go back out there. He's so hot and I want to take another look at him" the other girl say. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall as I heard them leave. I have a feeling I'll see him the second I walk back in there. I'm nervous again. I haven't seen him in weeks. Yeah we talk every day, but it's so different because we aren't together and we are back to being just best friends.

I sighed. I want to be with him. I finished washing and drying my hands then walked out of the bathroom. Time to go face him. I walked back into the party. I looked around and looked for Justin as I slowly walked through the party. There's so many people here.

Since it was a surprise party and as a group we planned it, we decided to do what we did for my party. Invite the whole grade expect people we actually don't get along with. Well, who Ryan doesn't get along with.

I stopped walking as I spotted Justin. He was talking to Chaz and another girl. She goes to school with us. I have one class with her. Her name is Lauren. I walked right up to them and all their attention came onto me.

"Hey!" Justin said happily and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back tightly. I missed his touch. He pulled away and smiled down at me. "I saw Ally like twenty minutes ago, where have you been?" He asked me. I forgot how much his smile brings me into a daze. It's the smile everyone falls for.

"Just around" I said with a giggle. "I was looking for you actually. Guess I was looking in the wrong places" I jokingly said. He chuckled.

"Well I'm happy you found me" he said back and winked. Then looked over at Lauren. "Oh Jamie, you know Lauren" he started to say. I nodded and looked over at her.

"Hi" she said to me with a smile.

"Hey Laur" I said nicely.

"My date" I heard Justin say. I looked over at him quickly and my smile started to drop, but I didn't want him to see so I began to fake smile.

Two weeks ago he was telling me it was hard for him to be just my best friend again. Now he brought a date to Ryan's party?

"Oh you brought a date" I said to him with the most fake smile I ever showed. He smirked at me. He's doing this to be petty, isn't he. I know that smirk. "How nice" I said back and he nodded. "I brought one too. How cool we all have a date tonight" I said with sarcasm and his smile dropped quickly. I tried not to laugh and then I looked over at Chaz who has his eyes wide open. "I'll see you guys later. I need to find Ally" I said to them then walked away.

Fuck. Now I need to find someone to pretend to be my date. I grabbed my phone and saw Ally texted me.

_____
Ally: WHERE R U
Ally: SOS
Ally: justin brought a date !!!
_____

Well I wish I read that before I found out myself. I quickly texted her back asking where she is. But once I put my phone down, I looked up to see her talking to Alex. That's Austin's best friend. I quickly walked up to them.

"Hi!" Alex said to me and quickly hugged me.

"Hi Alex" I said back with a smile then looked at Ally. "Just met the date" I told her. She shook her head.

"He doesn't even talk to her. It makes no sense" Ally said back to me. I shrugged.

"I think he's doing it to be petty so guess what I'm going to do. Be petty right back" I told her and she looked at me like it was a bad idea. "I need a date" I said loudly and looked around. Alex started to laugh so I looked over at him. "What's so funny?" I asked him jokingly.

"Austin just walked back in after you said that" He told me then nodded his head in the direction behind me. I looked back and saw Austin walking towards us and looking around the room. Then an idea came into my head. I turned around and walked right up to him.

"Oh hey" Austin said to me as he noticed I walked up to him.

"Hey. I need a favor" I said to him. He nodded for me to continue. "Be my date tonight?" I asked him. He laughed.

"I think you were suppose to ask before the party not during it" he told me. I playfully rolled my eyes and smile.

"I know, but I changed my mind about having a date" I said and he smiled then nodded.

"Okay then I guess I'm your date" He told me.

"How are you?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I'm doing good actually. What about you?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"The usual. It's always something" I said to him. He nodded understanding.

"So what made you ask me to be your date thirty minutes into the party?" He asked me. Fuck. What do I say? I can't just be like oh because my ex boyfriend brought a date so you being my other ex boyfriend is perfect to make my recent ex boyfriend jealous. I can't say that.

"We just need to catch up. Plus parties are more fun when you have a date" I lied. He laughed.

"So I'm guessing you and Justin aren't together anymore then." He said causing my smile to drop a little bit. But I quickly replaced it with a fake smile. Again. I shook my head.

"Let's not talk about that" I said with a smile. He just nodded.

"We haven't danced in forever" Austin said to me as he grabbed my hand and tried to pull towards the dance floor. I giggled and shook my head. "It will be fun"

"Okay fine" I gave in and he smiled wider. I followed him onto the dance floor and saw Justin, Lauren, Chaz and another girl dancing together. Now I'm glad I agreed to dance with Austin. We started to dance and I looked over at Justin who is staring over at us now. He stare was stone cold and his jaw clenched. He's jealous. I smirked to myself and looked back at Austin. Tonight will be interesting.

***

I just need air. Justin has been trying to be petty all night and being petty back is tiring. Honestly it's hurting my feelings. I know asking Austin to be my date is just being even more petty back. But he is being petty for no reason at all so I'm going to be petty back. I walked through the doors and walked closer to the bathrooms.

I heard the door open behind me, but I didn't look back to see who it was. I just need a break from the party. Suddenly, I was turned around and pushed up against the wall. I gasped and saw it was Justin. I looked at him confused.

"Did you really bring Mahone as a date?" He asked me in an annoyed tone. He pressed his body up against mine and kept me up against the wall. Not going to lie, this is hot as hell and I just want to kiss him.

"No" I managed to say. "I came alone then asked him to be my date after I found out you brought a date" I explained to him. "You started it"

"I asked her once I got here. I don't even talk to her. I asked her to help me make you jealous" He told me.

"Are you serious?" I asked him. He nodded. Why would he do that to me?

"Is it working?" He asked me quietly as his face got a little closer to me.

"Of course it's working" I told him with attitude.

"Good" he said then smashed his lips against mine. As we kept kissing, I put my hands on his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and made sure there was no room between us. We kissed roughly considering we haven't kissed in a long time. He pulled his lips away a little bit to look me in the eyes. "I missed you" he whispered against my lips.

"I missed you too" I said in the same tone before pressing my lips against his again. I put my hands in his hair and slightly tugged. He pulled away after a few more seconds of it and we breathed heavily as we stared at each other. We both started to smile. He let go of me and grabbed my hand.

"Come on" he said quickly and started to pull me towards the end of the hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked with a giggle. He pulled me to the staircase. "Justin" I said laughing.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.4K 97 61
Austin Mahone and Ashley Jones are just best friends but someone is gonna get involved too much they started their strictly sex charade years ago and...
469K 12K 58
Another texting fanfiction bc they're popular and I know y'all want another
112K 628 29
Justin and Jamie continue their journey in California as their love grows and they grow as people causing bumps in the road. Their new life in Califo...
6.9K 110 30
This is a story about two best friends that have known each other for 10 years Y/N is now 15 and Justin is almost 20 but Y/N is starting to get feeli...